This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that Mrs. Anthony was very much a wonderful grandmother, in fact I believe Caylee may have been more attached to her than her own mother. I guess I think that because on the 911 calls she threatened custody and I remember her saying "again" which leads me to believe that the custody issue has come up more than once. I also think that Casey may have been jealous of their relationship, because of the comment about getting away to bond and Mrs. Anthony's myspace comments. These are just opinions from what I have read, of course I do not know for sure.

I don't know why Casey would have been jealous. It *seems* she had the ideal set up for herself. She didn't appear to have any financial responsibility for Caylee. It seemed she could come and go relatively easy and usually had her grandparents as a trustworthy and reliable resource to watch Caylee. Something doesn't add up. There has got to be more.

I think if Caylee is alive then maybe what Casey has been scared of and what would explain the reasons for her crazy lies is she was involved with some crooked cops (and maybe those cops in turn are connected to JG and TR).

And maybe these crooked cops have been intimidating some witnesses like Kiomarie and maybe JG himself. Maybe when JG's dad said he wouldn't be quiet about the situation maybe he was alluding to some threat.

I think if Caylee is alive then what Casey has been scared of and what would explain the reasons for her crazy lies is she was involved with some crooked cops (and maybe those cops in turn are connected to JG and TR).

And maybe these crooked cops have been intimidating some witnesses like Kiomarie and maybe JG himself. Maybe when JG's dad said he wouldn't be quiet about the situation maybe he was alluding to some threat.

What did JG's dad say? I'm sorry I missed that information. There is so very much to follow. What about her father, don't you think he could help her if this was the case. He would still have to have friends in LE wouldn't he?

I don't know why Casey would have been jealous. It *seems* she had the ideal set up for herself. She didn't appear to have any financial responsibility for Caylee. It seemed she could come and go relatively easy and usually had her grandparents as a trustworthy and reliable resource to watch Caylee. Something doesn't add up. There has got to be more.

You are right, it doesn't make sense. The only thing I can think of is that if she wanted to continue with her lifestyle and not catch heat from her parents. They may have given her an ultimatum and she wasn't ready to give up full custody.

What did JG's dad say? I'm sorry I missed that information. There is so very much to follow. What about her father, don't you think he could help her if this was the case. He would still have to have friends in LE wouldn't he?

I think he was LE in Ohio or something, not positive.

I think if Caylee is alive then what Casey has been scared of and what would explain the reasons for her crazy lies is she was involved with some crooked cops (and maybe those cops in turn are connected to JG and TR).

I did think it was strange that TR didn't want to admit that he had a relationship with Casey. I guess it could be from embarrassment or because he had another girlfriend at the same time and didn't want her to know.

I believe Caylee is still alive. I believe everyone should be looking for a live child. I believe that the real facts as to how Caylee became missing are still yet to be revealed. I believe leads to Caylee sightings need to be explained to the public, and every one of them followed through. I believe that more about Caylee and her possible whereabouts should be on the tv instead of whether her mother got bond or not. I believe Caylee was not in the trunk. I believe every Casey picture on tv should be replaced with a Caylee picture. I believe we should all be patient, and wait for the facts to be released in this Case. I believe the media is releasing only what they are given,.. the unimportant facts. I believe Casey knows where Caylee is. I believe Caylee wants to be found.

Why do I believe this? Because I could not deal with the emotion if it were anything but what I believe.

You are right, it doesn't make sense. The only thing I can think of is that if she wanted to continue with her lifestyle and not catch heat from her parents. They may have given her an ultimatum and she wasn't ready to give up full custody.

Okay, I'm kind of thinking out loud here. Lets say Casey is a sociopath, and her parents pressured her to take more responsibility and she said whatever, and left. Then how does the chloroform and all that fit in? The attacks on the grandmother are outrageous. She loved that baby and all the talk about the grandparents doing something before they did is just nuts.

There was also a supposed sighting just south of Dallas, Texas.

I know that the sighting at the airport on July 2nd was dismissed, but I have always wondered about that. I know that they only had two kids noted, but the witness said that she was sure she was on that flight. The two kids that they said were listed as passenger and lap child weren't the same ages as the little girl they talked to that day. Now I know that when I have traveled with my girls as lap children that they never checked birth records or anything. If she was on that flight, then she may have not been listed at all.

Could someone please explain to me JP parents and their ties and such..... I was going to post this on the fence sitters thread...... I flip flop so much I hope you don't mind me being here....... I have always had this nagging feeling about Caylees Bio dad's parents having some connection to this..... I would love any information you could share with me....

Thank-you

Did you mean JG's parents?

Well I'm a little confused who was the guy that had a wealthy family and ties to Puerto Rico ? I have had this nagging feeling that THE NANNY may have just been "Nanny" thats what my kids called their grandparents......

Do you know who that was ? I thought his name was JP
Thanks

Well I'm a little confused who was the guy that had a wealthy family and ties to Puerto Rico ? I have had this nagging feeling that THE NANNY may have just been "Nanny" thats what my kids called their grandparents......

Do you know who that was ? I thought his name was JP
Thanks

I think you are right, it is JP, I just don't know much about that family. Sorry :(

You would have to drug me if I were CA & GA... with all of this going on in my life! OMG! Put me in a mental institution! As for Casey- if that were me, and I believed my child was alive... and I could not find him/her, I think I would be NUMB! That's the lack of emotion, I believe she is sharing... what else is she to show to the media? Her Lawyer has told her NOT to talk to the media. She has shown emotion... alot of emotion at the first bond hearing, for instance. That was not fake. I have to say that even after everything i have heard, I dont believe that Casey is a bad person. Something is definitely wrong, and her lawyers says "she has a compelling reason," but what NONE of us know because we do not have all the facts. LE "feeds" us information by leaks when they feel the need to pressure Casey, but yet after everything, she is insits that she doesnt know where Caylee is. Perhaps she is out of the Country. I would say that Pueto Rico is not a long shot! I would hope that LE would be looking there. Yet OCSO says in their public statements that they would release only public record and basically leave the rest for their case.
All that being said, and probably a lot more... I hope and pray Caylee is alive! I keep thinking that I really dont believe this ZG’s (the one that was interviewed , and was shaded to keep her face secret), body language just seemed like she was not telling the truth. Maybe it's not the right ZG, or maybe that is not even the Nanny's real name... but Casey told her friends about Zani for quite awhile... She has two girls, right, so I wonder about her "sister" Samantha. I could see someone befriending someone to babysit for awhile and gain the mom's trust, then taking the child... but for her sister, and not for herself??? Perhaps she couldnt have kids. Maybe it still isnt the right ZG, or the right name, but perhaps the senario is closer.
I also think there may have been some illegal drugs going on and since she had only been with this new crowd for a year or so, she may have been caught up in a Meth lab or it was used as an inhalant on its own... I'm not sure if she was doing it or not.. but this is what I am thinking the Cloroform was used for. When's the last time you recalled Chloroform? Why not Benadryl or Nyquil if it was to put your baby to sleep for awhile to party... but Chloroform... come on... highly unlikely. I was not a perfect mother at the age of 21, but you have that child, and your life changes.. you are just “in love!” I'm not sure, but when I did research on Chloroform, it reminded me of when my HS friends (18 years ago) were getting Nitrous Oxide (Whippets) to get high. It was a small, low key party, but they had a good time. (I really didnt ever try it) but the boys I hung with did... It did spin out of control. One night when a bunch of us were hanging out, the boys went ahead of me and about 3 other girls. We had no idea where they went. Later, to find out, they had broken into the Middle School in our town and stole computers, and vandalized the place. My point is, that a lifestye as such, can spin out of control. One of those boy, 4-6 months later was found dead by his mother in their basement. He used a shot gun. So sad!

On the other hand, Chloroform could have been used to clean something up (GA being X-PD) would know what to do... I just would hope if that were the case, it wasnt for Caylee.

I still hold out hope that Caylee is alive. Until I have concrete evidence, and see the documents with the Forensic Analysis, I will remain hopeful! Seems at this point, TES would have found her. Not sure,but Gale St John hasnt found her, and it has been more than a week since Kimmi Rose Zaph (psychic in Detroit) mentioned she knew who took her and where she was. All the psychics say they feel death, and feel it was an accident. I have an open mind, but if any of them are within reach, I would think she would have been found by now. If you think about it, I think that a 22 year old, even with help, would not be able to hide her own daughter that well!
If they do in fact find Caylee, not alive... I, like all, will be heartbroken! I hang onto the doubts that I have....
Prayers for Caylee!! She has become a baby of WS now! I wish I could go to FL to search... but I dont want to be searching in the woods. I would rather go to Texas, Georgia, or Pueto Rico! It's just impossible for me at this point....

Sorry I dropped off so fast last night. Have a 6 year old that needed me and we have to be on the cheerleading field at 7am today.

Are there really people in front of the house this morning at this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea