This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until DNA evidence concludes that CAYLEE'S decomposed fluid/hair whatever was in the trunk of that car...I'm not buyin it!
If there is evidence of decomposition and the DNA does not match that of Caylee's then it must belong to someone else...If it does match Caylee..I'll stand corrected!

Congratulations on sticking to a theory, whether you are right or wrong, I support your determination. I believe she is alive, but I do play devils advocate sometimes, because there are parts of the whole thing that are hard to explain. Casey has not put herself in a good position, regardless of her guilt or innocence.

Couldn't the actions and demeanor of Casey be explained as a mother who felt that her child was with someone and was safe, rather than in harms way.
If she had murdered Caylee, don't you think she would have disapeared. She had plenty of time to do so. If there had been sooo much conflict at home, Cindy was too overbearing and controlling, wouldn't it have have been easier to pack up all her stuff, leave a note that said she was taking her daughter with her, and moving on with her life. Then she could have disapeared into the night...I'm sure her parents would have tried to find her...but if you want to disapear...you can!!
It just doesn't make sense to me.

But if she disappeared, she wouldn't be able to spend time with Tony. Oh, wait a second...she did and she was...until Amy told Cindy where she was (at Tony's) and Cindy came and got her.:bang:

I am guessing that Casey has a mental illness that allows her to:
1. Lie and lie and lie and lie (and steal)
2. Get busted in a lie, and still lie without skipping a beat (ie "working" at Universal)
3. Kill or let her daughter die accidentally and then cover it up
4. Not show normal emotion or let on that her daughter is dead
5. Lie about her daughter's where-abouts
6. Pretend that nothing is wrong
7. Hang out in jail and be the model prisoner (unlike most innocent parents, who would be screaming and fighting to get out and find their daughter!)

This doesn't make sense to most people because we are (for the most part) sane, healthy, normal adults. Casey Anthony is an aberration.

I think there is more to the story...remember..you shouldn't believe everything you see on t.v.
Show me proof and I'll bow my head!

dang..I must be in the wrong place...I thought it was a discussion thread for those who think Caylee's ALIVE...

What is your evidence that Caylee is alive?

Who's DNA did they come upon in the trunk?

Gosh...it sure gets lonely in here... :-(

Let me sit here with you, in silence. I too will continue to believe she's alive. I will believe that until all my hopes are crushed with proof. Remember that you can't be lonely as long as you still have yourself.

I have no evidence...neither to they
unless they do and aren't saying
why wouldn't they turn this into a homicide investigation and put an end to the kidnapping rumors?
something tells me they the results were not conclusive

gee I thought my questions could have been answered with a simple yes or no...i guess i was wrong

I might be wrong on this, but will know for sure when gretas transcript goes online and I can read it but....I believe I heard that DJ state that Casey was taking Caylee away and bringing her back repeatedly. He said Casey spent many nights there but Caylee didnt, that Casey would take her somewhere and then Casey would come back wo her. I will correct this tomorrow if that is not what he stated but it is what I thought I heard on tv! If this is true, there was a sitter, or the sitter was the trunk.

Yes, anything is possible, no to those who post nasty comments insinuating others may just be ignorant! Because you, yourself, don't know the truth and stranger things have happened... I won't give my thoughts as once again don't care to be advised what a "River in Egpyt" I would buy.... I hope for Caylee's sweet precious self that everyone is off the mark and she is still alive.

I am so torn with this case. Though the sensible part of me can see all the negative evidence piling up...I still have doubts. I need Proof!!

I've done some "research" of my own. Mind you I am in no way an expert on anything...
But I do believe that Casey loved her child...A picture says a 1000 words and in one in particular, when little Caylee is looking up at her mom and Casey is looking into the camera, you can tell that this little girl loves her mother...That is why I don't see that there was ever a history of abuse. Their family was once close...I've seen many Myspace comments referring to family gatherings, dinners, Caylee wanting to see her Uncle Lee, "sunday funday" etc...Maybe they had some dysfunction in the mix...but whose family doesn't?

If there had been an accident I think Casey would have phoned police...The ONLY reason I can see that she wouldn't is if there was something illegal involved. And I DO think there is something very illegal involved. It wouldn't surprise me given the environment she was in.

Nevertheless, am waiting to hear the DNA EVIDENCE before concluding that this child is no longer alive.

Casey claims that she told Jeff Hopkins about Caylees disapearence. He supposedly introduced the nanny to Casey. Although he and Casey did not work together it seems that they are friends on Myspace. There have been comments back and forth between them. After scrolling through his comments I've come to the conclusion that he was a very popular guy. Very connected with this crowd. Everyone wanted to hang out and party with him. Then I found comments asking him where he has been...as if he'd stopped partying. Granted those comments were sent many months ago. His comments are very limited since this story broke...I believe that many have been deleted because there are some weeks that there are no comments at all...very strange..Is he hiding something?? What or Who does he know that is connected to this...Have they questioned him thoroughly?

I also think there is a close, personal friend of hers that knows something...someone with whom she has a past, old friend, old love...Someone she could trust with this secret...someone who cares for her very deeply!!

I've been studying Casey's "Diary of Days" blog she posted on July 7. I have my own theories to that as well...maybe it contains clues that no one has uncovered yet.
I have memorized it and sadly, it is stuck in my brain...I run through it over and over trying to decode it. maybe soon I will.

The only reasoning I can give for her non-caring attitude is that she indeed give her child to someone on purpose and wanted that person to keep Caylee safe. Maybe that is why she gave a false name or misdirected the police. She claims to have spoken to Caylee and possibly the nanny on July 15, but it has not been revealed what was said...What did the nanny say to her?? What did Caylee say to her??

If the evidence from the trunk comes back negative for Caylee's DNA but positive for someone else's DNA...Then that would explain her wanting immunity for information on the whereabouts of Caylee. If not...hey I'll admit I was duped!! I'll admit that everyone else is right and I'm completly wrong!

I know that all this sounds like a Hollywood movie...but it is possible! Anything is possible.There is 98% chance that I am wrong...hell 99.9% of posters here will tell me I'm wrong!
I will say this...I don't know that she is alive...but I don't think she is dead.

My heart aches for her family because I myself know how it feels to have a close family member missing...unfortunatly my sister was not found alive. I know how it feels..I've carried that bright light of hope...only mine was tragically put out. It is devastating!!

I hope that is not the case here...I only pray that they don't have to wait any longer to find their answer...waiting is such torture.

So, if there is anyone reading this...anyone with close, personal ties to this case...I wish the very, very best in solving this mystery. I only hope that it has a happy ending...

Peace, Love, and Hope
Let's Bring Caylee Home

I would have to agree with most of what you have said. I just don't think she could have or would have killed her.

I have no clue where this case is going. I do believe in my heart that regardless Casey was mixed up with some trouble. But I don't understand why everyone is so quick to hang her. I still have a feeling about this ZG that was at the sawgrass apts. Why should we believe her? Do we have any hard evidence to say she has nothing to do with this? I am grasping at straws here in hopes this beautiful little girl will be found ALIVE.

Unfortunately, the cadaver dogs hit on the trunk of Casey's car.

dang..I must be in the wrong place...I thought it was a discussion thread for those who think Caylee's ALIVE...

It is fine to discuss the reasons posters may have for a case that Caylee is alive. Just as it is ok for posters to disagree. There will not be a thread that welcomes only one viewpoint. As you can tell, it does not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get