Thread No. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are an authority on Jason's activities how? I must have missed something, because you said he wasn't talking.

So how do you know about Jason's activities prior to Michelle's murder? You weren't exactly a fixture in Jason and Michelle's household.

What do you expect the son/brother to tell the mother/sisters about that subject?

I expect nothing, since he ain't talking.

JMO

I expect nothing. Be glad to read your book, though: "What Mothers/Sisters/Sons/Brothers/Daughters Talk About". Subtitle: "Melinda Knows All, Tells All."

I expect nothing. Be glad to read your book, though: "What Mothers/Sisters/Sons/Brothers/Daughters Talk About". Subtitle: "Melinda Knows All, Tells All."

I'm not the one writing a book, Jake.

I get the impression you don't know, Jake.

And if you do, is it safe to assume that Jason is talking now? You do seem to have a lot of information for someone who had never been to 5108 Birchleaf Drive, Raleigh prior to November 3, 2006.

Of, course, this is just my opinion.

Assume whatever you want.

So what exactly is stopping the Young family (Jason, parents, siblings) from hitting the media trail and trying to gain the public's support in trying to track down the vile murderer?

Assume whatever you want.

There are some things I don't have to assume.

I can assume Jason is talking since you seem to know all of this stuff. Could be wrong, but I'll never know.

I can assume you and Jason sat around and had a manly discussion about anniversary gifts and plans back in Aug, Sept, Oct. but I would probably be wrong, since real men wouldn't sit around and discuss such prissy topics.

I don't have to assume you were never in Birchleaf prior to Nov.3, 2006. That is fact.

JMO

There are some things I don't have to assume.

I can assume Jason is talking since you seem to know all of this stuff. Could be wrong, but I'll never know.

I can assume you and Jason sat around and had a manly discussion about anniversary gifts and plans back in Aug, Sept, Oct. but I would probably be wrong, since real men wouldn't sit around and discuss such prissy topics.

I don't have to assume you were never in Birchleaf prior to Nov.3, 2006. That is fact.

JMO

You mean he hasn't had the chance to play in that sand box out back ?

Oh, I'm reading....and your posts are the confusing ones. And what is with all the bolds all of a sudden. That's almost as annoying as the howdys and reckons.

With 2,700 posts, you must be a serious poster. So, I'll ask you seriously: Is that particular post confusing to you?

A poster gives "facts" that should get Jason locked up. It's reposted a couple of times in agreement by others.

I ridiculed the post. I think it deserves to be ridiculed, by me and any other serious posters on the board. Instead, all I hear is approbation for the post. This bothers me. It makes me think there are no other serious posters.

I also ridicule posts that rely on rumor, assumptions, guesses, etc. Most of the other intelligent posters know what I do. Occasionally they will pretend to "misread" my post so they can ridicule me.

I don't mind. That's fair. Only the personal insults bother me, and most posters know that.

Is this too serious for you? Many of the other serious posters who believe Jason is innocent have been banned, from this board and others.

I'm surprised I've lasted this long in this identity. I've not been real careful with my posts lately. I probably won't bother to come back from my next banning.

That bolding thing? I usually only do it when I have several paragraphs. It's a journalism thing. Giving occasional breaks with short paragraphs helps a reader follow a story, as does the bold stuff. It also creates an identity. I haven't done it here because you sort of asked me not to.

"Howdy" and "I reckon" are ways to let a poster know I'm relaxed, not angry about anything. Friendly, or ready to be friendly if the poster allows me to. It also creates an identity.

Now how about telling me some things about you and your posting philosophy, if you don't mind.

--Jake
(Whoops. Signing at the bottom also annoys some posters, so I've about quit doing that. With long posts, I find it helpful to show who wrote something without having to scroll.)

interesting. it was posted somewhere that it would have made more sense to say it was a christmas gift, that it was much more believable. this is the new line from the meeting of the minds?

Nothing new about that at all. It was the ctv board where JTF originally stated it was an anniversay gift. Within days IIRC as soon as the anniversary date became known it became a x-mas gift.

So what exactly is stopping the Young family (Jason, parents, siblings) from hitting the media trail and trying to gain the public's support in trying to track down the vile murderer?

Nothing and nobody is stopping them.

Well, maybe common sense and an aversion to publicity. Can you believe it? Not everyone wants that 15 minutes of fame. Not everyone wants or needs "public support," whatever that means.

I think the Fishers and the Youngs are smart people. They are relying on the police to do the job, not "public support", whatever that is.

~snipped~
I also ridicule posts that rely on rumor, assumptions, guesses, etc.

Since there is very little info being released and the main POI isn't talking, every discussion on every board is basically centered around the very things you are ridiculing.

Whats the point in posting, Jake? You like to ridicule people? 15 minutes of fame? What?

If you are here to try and cast Jason in a better light, you aren't doing a very good job. He looked much better prior to your appearance.

JMO

Well, maybe common sense and an aversion to publicity. Can you believe it? Not everyone wants that 15 minutes of fame. Not everyone wants or needs "public support," whatever that means.

I think the Fishers and the Youngs are smart people. They are relying on the police to do the job, not "public support", whatever that is.

Michelle and her unborn baby could have sure used Jason's ability to garner support from the media yesterday, (call it 15-minutes if YOU like).

You know, when the lawmakers were meeting in Raleigh to discuss the "Fetal Homicide Law".

Wonder why Jason couldn't be bothered with attending that? Even better, wonder why he hasn't been working with his very own local representatives since last Nov.?

5BigFish5

Whatever, Was Jason or the Youngs here at her memorial NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Her mother was....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymhuSkSFJgs

~snipped
Not everyone wants that 15 minutes of fame. Not everyone wants or needs "public support," whatever that means.

It means that there is a killer on the loose.

It means that maybe, just maybe, someone, somewhere might know something that would lead LE to the killer.

It means that by keeping Michelle in the media, that maybe someone, somewhere may see her picture, hear a detail and think "Wait a minute, I know something that may be related to that..." Its a long shot, but after 8 months, whats to lose?

It means "We are pissed off that no one has been arrested yet- we want justice, we want closure, we will offer a reward and do whatever it takes for the sake of Michelle, her baby, Cassidy, Jason"

It means a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, and an innocent unborn child have a story that could persuade a lawmaker to vote yes on the Fetal Homicide Law.

Public support does not neccesseraly mean "wallowing in the Young's and Fisher's grief". It means appealing to peers to help catch the person responsible for this crime.

And I thought Jason and his family were upset with LE for the way he was treated. Now they trust them? What has changed?

JMO

It means that maybe, just maybe, someone, somewhere might know something that would lead LE to the killer.

It means that by keeping Michelle in the media, that maybe someone, somewhere may see her picture, hear a detail and think "Wait a minute, I know something that may be related to that..." Its a long shot, but after 8 months, whats to lose?

It means "We are pissed off that no one has been arrested yet- we want justice, we want closure, we will offer a reward and do whatever it takes for the sake of Michelle, her baby, Cassidy, Jason"

It means a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, and an innocent unborn child have a story that could persuade a lawmaker to vote yes on the Fetal Homicide Law.

Public support does not neccesseraly mean "wallowing in the Young's and Fisher's grief". It means appealing to peers to help catch the person responsible for this crime.

And I thought Jason and his family were upset with LE for the way he was treated. Now they trust them? What has changed?

JMO
:clap: :clap: :clap:

JMO

Where did you get "trust"? Both families are relying on LE to do their job and catch the killers.

I know LE officials are working on the case. So long as this is true, I think we need to rely on them.

If the police want or need "public support," I'm sure they know how to get it. When that day comes, they'll let the Fishers and Youngs know the families' help is needed.

The Fetal Homicide Law and its passage could be a key opportunity for some to honor those they have lost at the hands of criminals, to push for true justice. All this hiding makes me think someone definitely does not want to be seen. Hiding is much like silence IMO - out of site out of mind. Seems to be an objective.

The mean, unfriendly police that they were upset with, starting upon their intial return to Jason's house? Now they are relying on them? Actually, that is very good to hear.

Public support as a topic should be quite clear to a retired school teacher who has been on these boards (plural) for months now. You're not new to this life of having to defend the only publicly known person of interest. In fact, it appears you're far more wrapped up in it than any family member (at least who admits to posting on these boards).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie