Thread No. 23 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to confirm with the COC that the sealed warrants will be available for public inspection 10 days from the Monday (Aug 11) they were returned to the locked cabinet.

I hope to confirm the 'unseal' date for sure when I call Ms Bobbitt again on Monday. Ms Bobbitt at the COC said 10 days from the day they were returned. However, the Nancy Cooper 30 day seal order was counted from the day the Judge signed the order. Because sealing SW is not at all common in Wake County, I wonder if Ms Bobbitt was mistaken ?

Assuming they are not resealed by the Judge :mad:, sounds like we will either see the SW's this Tuesday or Thursday.

BTW, it is not unheard of for the the DA to call a special session of the Grand Jury.
Jim Hardin did this when he indicted Michael Peterson in Durham.

Who knows, maybe they will call a special session and get indictments on Jason Young and Brad Cooper the same day.
Can you imagine the national media frenzy .......2 wife killers that lived 7 miles apart indicted.
Greta and Nancy will need to rent studio space across from the Wake County Courthouse.

BTW, it is not unheard of for the the DA to call a special session of the Grand Jury.
Jim Hardin did this when he indicted Michael Peterson in Durham.

Who knows, maybe they will call a special session and get indictments on Jason Young and Brad Cooper the same day.
Can you imagine the national media frenzy .......2 wife killers that lived 7 miles apart indicted.
Greta and Nancy will need to rent studio space across from the Wake County Courthouse.

Heaven help Raleigh if Nancy G comes into town for more than 30 seconds

Heaven help Raleigh if Nancy G comes into town for more than 30 seconds

Yea, I know.
NG is a bit too dramatic and rubs many people the wrong way.
However, she sniffs out killers and does not allow them to hide.

I think someone needs to help Raleigh, Durham and the surrounding area of North Carolina.

I know Nancy rubs people wrong, and maybe that's what is needed. Men in this area need to know they cannot get away with these types of crimes. From all outward appearances these days, it seems they are.

In Janet Abaroa murder, her husband is getting married again and has totally moved on in another state.

What Nancy needs is to discuss the fact that there needs to be more training of investigators where a woman, when found dead in her home, is handled from beginning to end. I believe there needs to be more money allotted and more training for LE, ME and all technicians.

You don't investigate a drug related drive by shooting the same way you handle a case like this.

There are special precautions that should be put in place for these types of crimes, because there will be DNA by a potential suspect in the home already and there will be the DNA of the victim. There may or may not be time for the perpetrator to hide things, weapons, etc. and these cases.

You will notice that crimes similar to Michelle and Janet's seem to take so much longer to get to the bottom of. Many times in cases like this, there's no resolution until another murder occurs.

Usually these cases have a lack of evidence laying around because they are not committed by someone outside the home. It seems that in intruder cases, gang or drug related crimes, there seems to be a plethora of witnesses before and after and usually tons of evidence, weapons are found, evidence is found.

Janet Abaroa and Michelle Young's case brought hundreds to their forums and they dwindled down so much.

We are still here and we still care, it's now up to the Law Enforcement and the District Attorney's to do their job and dot every i and cross every t - and do what they can to get these guys off the streets before they marry and murder again.

A court order sealing search warrants served in two mountain counties where Michelle's husband Jason now lives, expired Monday morning. Eyewitness News was first to obtain the documents.

The warrants also include surveillance photos of Jason Young at a motel in Hillsville, Virginia - about a two-and-a-half hour drive from Raleigh. The pictures were taken just before 11 P.M., November 2, 2006. Investigators believe Michelle Young was likely murdered in the early morning hours of November 3. Investigators tracked Jason Young's room key card showing times it was used to enter his room. The clothes Young is wearing in the picture were never recovered according to the warrants.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6334498

A court order sealing search warrants served in two mountain counties where Michelle's husband Jason now lives, expired Monday morning. Eyewitness News was first to obtain the documents.

The warrants also include surveillance photos of Jason Young at a motel in Hillsville, Virginia - about a two-and-a-half hour drive from Raleigh. The pictures were taken just before 11 P.M., November 2, 2006. Investigators believe Michelle Young was likely murdered in the early morning hours of November 3. Investigators tracked Jason Young's room key card showing times it was used to enter his room. The clothes Young is wearing in the picture were never recovered according to the warrants.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6334498

The clothes were never recovered ? :eek:

Probably in a gorge somewhere near Duffield

Thanks for the heads up DogWood !!!

YW!

No kidding.

Tap, tap, tap. Hope they get them up soon!

I found his conversation with LE on his trip back from Brevard to be most enlightening - refused to speak until he retained counsul, refused to return to the Birchleaf home, hung up on the LEO speaking to him on the phone - Mr. McIntyre knew all the reasons for doing those things.

47 pages - talk to you all later - lots to read - footprints on a pillow hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member