TH's emails shed light on Horman split

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm sorry, but who in their right mind sends an EMAIL begging for their child back? Like she was just going to wait patiently until he decided to check it and get back with her? WTF kind of sense does that make?

These days lots of phones receive email. If Kaine's did, she could have sent the email knowing he'd get it right away.

Or not.

To be fair, I don't think many would discuss their personal drama to the media when confronted with a camera in their face.

How about , "No comment" rather than a "thumbs up" which is over the top in her circumstances.

It feels like something is not matching up.

Okay, Saturday, June 26, we know a few things happened; the horribly planned police sting operation, Kaine packing up and leaving with the baby.. (I'm not sure if he got the R/O that night.. or was it the next Monday?) and at least two 911 calls were made from the Horman residence that day.

I wonder what the sequence of those events were. Here is the way I thought it had happened:
1.) Terri was alone in the house, the sting happens... she dials 911
2.) Then realizing Kaine wasn't coming back, that he had been informed of it all, she eventually dials 911 again, trying to get the baby back.

IF that is the ORDER in which it all happened... that email MAKES NO SENSE.
/fakequotes: 'omg you know i love u!! we can work to reconcile all this!'

which makes me think: /realthoughtquote: 'omg! he just found out you wanted him DEAD and you wanna work it out?! WTH!'

OR it all happened this way.
1.) Terri watches Kaine leave with the baby, he's angry. Maybe he tells her he's been informed of some unbelievable stuff by LE, and he's done with it all...
2.) Terri freaks out trying to make him stay, and emails him later... not knowing wth is going on, just wants to make it right.
3.) She dials 911, she wants her child
4.) Then here comes LS and the undercover barney fife, immediately knows something is VERY wrong, again dials 911
5.) She then heads to the gym hoping that is where he and the baby are

I don't know, I just wish I had some event time verification on all this stuff.... would make alot more sense. That email just isn't matching up with what would be said if she has at that point realized that he is gone because of what was unearthed about her.

or... as someone pointed out earlier... she did know, but also knew her emails were certainly being intercepted. IDK

Didn't Kaine leave with their daughter after learning of TH's MFH plot? Why would he want to have a discussion with someone who tried to hire someone to kill him? Why would he want his daughter to be left alone with her after learning of the MFH plot? Is there something I'm missing here?

Yeah... she didn't KNOW yet that the police had told Kaine about the MFH, only that the LS came by and tried to "shake her down" while Kaine was out with the baby. She did not know police had told Kaine they felt there was probable cause to believe Terri did to Kyron whatever it was that was done to him. Until MONDAY she did not have the R.O. in hand to see what incidents were cited.

When she wrote the email, she knew only that Kaine had left, apparently angry, with the baby and had been gone for several hours without taking her calls (I assume), while she had just been through a frightening ordeal in which 2 men attempted to blackmail her by claiming she intended to have Kaine killed months earlier.

If she is really innocent of the MFH, she had to be pretty freaked out and wanted her husband and baby home.

If she WAS involved in the MFH plot, then this email seems a lot like the one she sent to Ms. Porter asking when to pick up the Science Fair project. By which I mean, she was testing the waters to see what the recipient knew by sending an "innocent" email and waiting to see what came back.

It feels like something is not matching up.

Okay, Saturday, June 26, we know a few things happened; the horribly planned police sting operation, Kaine packing up and leaving with the baby.. (I'm not sure if he got the R/O that night.. or was it the next Monday?) and at least two 911 calls were made from the Horman residence that day.

I wonder what the sequence of those events were. Here is the way I thought it had happened:
1.) Terri was alone in the house, the sting happens... she dials 911
2.) Then realizing Kaine wasn't coming back, that he had been informed of it all, she eventually dials 911 again, trying to get the baby back.

IF that is the ORDER in which it all happened... that email MAKES NO SENSE.
/fakequotes: 'omg you know i love u!! we can work to reconcile all this!'

which makes me think: /realthoughtquote: 'omg! he just found out you wanted him DEAD and you wanna work it out?! WTH!'

OR it all happened this way.
1.) Terri watches Kaine leave with the baby, he's angry. Maybe he tells her he's been informed of some unbelievable stuff by LE, and he's done with it all...
2.) Terri freaks out trying to make him stay, and emails him later... not knowing wth is going on, just wants to make it right.
3.) She dials 911, she wants her child
4.) Then here comes LS and the undercover barney fife, immediately knows something is VERY wrong, again dials 911
5.) She then heads to the gym hoping that is where he and the baby are

I don't know, I just wish I had some event time verification on all this stuff.... would make alot more sense. That email just isn't matching up with what would be said if she has at that point realized that he is gone because of what was unearthed about her.

or... as someone pointed out earlier... she did know, but also knew her emails were certainly being intercepted. IDK

I hope that someone has the link because the calls to LE regarding the child custody were waaaaaay after the sting. Waaaaay after.

I have to say, if Kaine was the bad husband, why the "I love you" and "we should work this out".

It seems like she's guilty.

If she was completely innocent, she would be saying something like, "I can't believe you leave me without my daughter in the middle of this. We are done".

Not: "I love you, let's work this out".

What a crazy person.

On the flip side, I'd tell just about anyone I loved them if they told me where my child was. I'd be kissing their behinds, even if they were beating me daily, just to find out where they had my child.

NOT saying KH was a bad husband, an abusive husband, etc. I'm just saying, I would say ANYTHING to make sure my child were safe and/or to get to them.

I'm more bothered that whoever released these emails to media. Am I interested? Yes. But I don't see how this helps anything, it just furthers the drama. :(

I wonder what Kaine was so upset about when he left. Apparently he didn't mention the murder plot and Terri sure didn't in the email. He must not have had police there at the time or felt in danger when they got into it, or he got very upset.

Yeah... she didn't KNOW yet that the police had told Kaine about the MFH, only that the LS came by and tried to "shake her down" while Kaine was out with the baby. She did not know police had told Kaine they felt there was probable cause to believe Terri did to Kyron whatever it was that was done to him. Until MONDAY she did not have the R.O. in hand to see what incidents were cited.

When she wrote the email, she knew only that Kaine had left, apparently angry, with the baby and had been gone for several hours without taking her calls (I assume), while she had just been through a frightening ordeal in which 2 men attempted to blackmail her by claiming she intended to have Kaine killed months earlier.

If she is really innocent of the MFH, she had to be pretty freaked out and wanted her husband and baby home.

If she WAS involved in the MFH plot, then this email seems a lot like the one she sent to Ms. Porter asking when to pick up the Science Fair project. By which I mean, she was testing the waters to see what the recipient knew by sending an "innocent" email and waiting to see what came back.

BBM. This made me think of something.... If she was up to no good (responsible for Kyron's disappearance/MFH plot) she wants to know if people are on to her or not, so she sends out her 'feelers' to see if anyone is suspicious.

She emailed Desiree during the day Kyron disappeared - was she trying to find out if Desiree knew anything or possibly got a call from the school that Kyron was missing?

She emailed the teacher during the day of Kyron's disappearance - was she (again) trying to see if anything was going on with Kyron not being there?

She emailed her friend explaining her timeline the day after - did she want to find out if something seemed fishy to her friend?

She emailed Kaine after he left with the baby and the botched MFH sting - was she trying to find out if he knew about it?

See what I mean? It's like she is constantly needing reassurance that things are going as planned or to find out if ppl are on to her.

MOO!

These emails were written to Kaine, the other emails were written to a friend..

Either both of them handed them over to the media just recently, or this was leaked by LE.

I hope that someone has the link because the calls to LE regarding the child custody were waaaaaay after the sting. Waaaaay after.

Ok then, so KeyBoardCat's first scenario would be more likely:

1.) Terri was alone in the house, the sting happens... she dials 911 (5pm'ish)
2.) Then realizing Kaine wasn't coming back, that he had been informed of it all (or wondering it he had), she eventually dials 911 again, trying to get the baby back. (11pm'ish)

snipped from TH's email to Kaine:
"If I don't hear from you in an hour I will call 911," Terri Horman wrote to Kaine Horman. (10pm'ish)

About an hour later, Terri Horman e-mailed a friend and said she called 911 but was directed to a non-emergency dispatcher. (11pm'ish)

[/B]

BBM. This made me think of something.... If she was up to no good (responsible for Kyron's disappearance/MFH plot) she wants to know if people are on to her or not, so she sends out her 'feelers' to see if anyone is suspicious.

She emailed Desiree during the day Kyron disappeared - was she trying to find out if Desiree knew anything or possibly got a call from the school that Kyron was missing?

She emailed the teacher during the day of Kyron's disappearance - was she (again) trying to see if anything was going on with Kyron not being there?

She emailed her friend explaining her timeline the day after - did she want to find out if something seemed fishy to her friend?

She emailed Kaine after he left with the baby and the botched MFH sting - was she trying to find out if he knew about it?

See what I mean? It's like she is constantly needing reassurance that things are going as planned or to find out if ppl are on to her.

MOO!

IMO this post is spot on. This so fits behaviors I've seen from people I've known to lie a lot.

Hi all. Regarding the timeline of the 911 calls: http://www.katu.com/news/local/97989739.html

As reported by Anna Song and other KATU staffers:
"Terri Moulton Horman, the stepmother of missing Kyron Horman, made three 9-1-1 calls the day her husband took their daughter and left their home, sources said Wednesday.

Two of the calls were made in the early evening and then another late at night on Saturday, June 26, according to the sources.

One source said the first call made by Terri came in as a Priority Three call at 5:18 p.m. and was about someone in a truck threatening her.

Moments later Terri made the second call and said a man wanted $10,000. But there was no explanation given for why he wanted it.

The calls were made on the same day a landscaper (who was wearing a wire) and an undercover detective went to Terri’s home to speak with her about her alleged attempt to hire the landscaper to kill her husband, Kaine Horman.

The third call came in at 11:39 p.m. and was about a child custody issue. A source said Terri reported that Kaine packed up and took their 19-month-old daughter at 1:30 in the afternoon."

These emails were written to Kaine, the other emails were written to a friend..

Either both of them handed them over to the media just recently, or this was leaked by LE.

I think they were leaked by LE to KGW and Fox12. KWG got the email(s) from TH to her friend - and Fox12 got the email from TH to Kaine.

On Anita Kissee's fb, she says she got these from someone she trusts 125%, that they were not sent this same day (as it aired on tv), that there are reasons that they could or should have not been released prior to this, and that TH's attorney would probably be learning of them from her newscast. (paraphrased)

Thank you very much, Shadowboy!!!!!

So then if she sent that email AFTER the sting, she sure is downplaying the significance.

"Okay I love you but this is ridiculous. What you are doing is parental child abduction and is illegal."

"You were really upset with me when you left. What is it I/we need to do to reconcile this?

and

"I need a resolution please."

I bet. LOL

I think they were leaked by LE to KGW and Fox12. KWG got the email(s) from TH to her friend - and Fox12 got the email from TH to Kaine.

On Anita Kissee's fb, she says she got these from someone she trusts 125%, that they were not sent this same day (as it aired on tv), that there are reasons that they could or should have not been released prior to this, and that TH's attorney would probably be learning of them from her newscast. (paraphrased)

certainly makes sense!

About an hour later, Terri Horman e-mailed a friend and said she called 911 but was directed to a non-emergency dispatcher.
"Guess what? Since we are married we have joint custody and he can do that. Gee, too bad I didn't know that," she wrote.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??? Did anyone catch this? Omgosh...is she saying too bad I didn't know this because I could have just done this instead of....

What else could it mean? WOW!

Didn't Kaine leave with their daughter after learning of TH's MFH plot? Why would he want to have a discussion with someone who tried to hire someone to kill him? Why would he want his daughter to be left alone with her after learning of the MFH plot? Is there something I'm missing here?

Presumably TH didn't yet know that KH knew about the MFH plot.

About an hour later, Terri Horman e-mailed a friend and said she called 911 but was directed to a non-emergency dispatcher.
"Guess what? Since we are married we have joint custody and he can do that. Gee, too bad I didn't know that," she wrote.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??? Did anyone catch this? Omgosh...is she saying too bad I didn't know this because I could have just done this instead of....

What else could it mean? WOW!

Yes, that idea crossed my mind, too. Although it could mean too bad she didn't know that KH was allowed to take the baby, or maybe she had set him up to take the baby (in order to get him in trouble), or something along those lines.

ETA: Because I don't think she would assume the same would apply to a stepchild.

Thank you very much, Shadowboy!!!!!

So then if she sent that email AFTER the sting, she sure is downplaying the significance.

"Okay I love you but this is ridiculous. What you are doing is parental child abduction and is illegal."

"You were really upset with me when you left. What is it I/we need to do to reconcile this?

and

"I need a resolution please."

I bet. LOL

So Kaine leaves with baby around 1:30pm
The sting op happens around 5:18pm
She sends this email to Kaine around 10:39pm
Calls 911 about the baby at 11:39pm
Then emails her friend about calling 911

IMO, her email to Kaine is trying to imply she is rational, Kaine was ANGRY when he left, Kaine is breaking the law, and she is getting her feelers out there to see if Kaine replies that he knows all about the MFH because she needs so badly to know if what happened at 5:18pm that day was an attempted sting operation and if they are on to her.

ETA: IMO she was trying to see if she would get a response like 'what do you mean I am breaking the law, you are the breaking the law trying to have me killed!' Or 'what do you mean you love me, you tried to have me killed!'

And I'm sorry, but who in their right mind sends an EMAIL begging for their child back? Like she was just going to wait patiently until he decided to check it and get back with her? WTF kind of sense does that make? I would be on the phone and trying to get into actual contact with someone, not sending off an angry email. How ridiculous and stupid. Sounds like she wanted something in print to prove that she cares about KH and baby K.

Maybe it's because I grew up in a time before the advent of email, but it's just strange to me that she sought him out by email. Has this world really come to that? I wonder if she texted him too. Lord.

Depending on the type of wireless device/phone/pda CH was using, it could be that he had an option from his carrier to have emails sent directly to his phone. If TH had repeatedly tried to contact him via phone and was unsuccessful, it may have been because CH had changed his device settings so that the ringer was off for incoming calls, NOT emails.

Depending on the circumstances, an FCC will often advise clients in conflict to communicate via email. Depending on your country/state/province, some forms of electronic communication are admissible in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member