Timer55 and Cays234

All these theories are interesting. Somewhere, someone will hit on the truth. I find it interesting to listen to jailhouse visits now, especially the one where Cindy is emphasizing "We have to get her back by her 3rd birthday, it's coming up fast". It appears that Casey had told them the number of days until Caylee came home. They appear to have bought into it, and timer55 is ticking down.

Another statement that I found interesting is where Cindy is telling Casey "I think once she's found then you can tell everybody what you know, and you'll be released <inquisitive pause> don't you think??" Casey replies "potentially, I don't know. Yuri has it set in his mind that I've done something." Then Cindy's reply is something I find curious. "Well, he thinks you guys did something to Caylee."

Who do you suppose she is referring to when she says "you guys"?? I find that odd.

From what I read on Google it would have been difficult to determine how long decomp would take. Depending on weather conditions, insects, etc. You would wonder if Casey wanted to get rid of the evidence why would she wrap Caylee so well before she dumped her. The way I understand it, it might have actually taken longer to get to the dry bone condition and if she had researched why would she want to protect the body from the elements and actually slow down the process?

Why does the story GA tells about losing money on an e-mail scan ring a bell? Anyone else? Was there a similar story in another high profile crime story recently? I KNOW I have heard this one recently.

Mary Winkler, the wife that killer her preacher husband in Selmer, TN was a victim of a Nigerian email scam. The DA thought it could be a motive for murder.

All these theories are interesting. Somewhere, someone will hit on the truth. I find it interesting to listen to jailhouse visits now, especially the one where Cindy is emphasizing "We have to get her back by her 3rd birthday, it's coming up fast". It appears that Casey had told them the number of days until Caylee came home. They appear to have bought into it, and timer55 is ticking down.

Another statement that I found interesting is where Cindy is telling Casey "I think once she's found then you can tell everybody what you know, and you'll be released <inquisitive pause> don't you think??" Casey replies "potentially, I don't know. Yuri has it set in his mind that I've done something." Then Cindy's reply is something I find curious. "Well, he thinks you guys did something to Caylee."

Who do you suppose she is referring to when she says "you guys"?? I find that odd.

Thats why I wondered if someone else was present when Caylee died. Casey seems to substitute people, places for who was really there or their identity. She said George was there which I don't believe so who did she use George as a sub for?

From what I read on Google it would have been difficult to determine how long decomp would take. Depending on weather conditions, insects, etc. You would wonder if Casey wanted to get rid of the evidence why would she wrap Caylee so well before she dumped her. The way I understand it, it might have actually taken longer to get to the dry bone condition and if she had researched why would she want to protect the body from the elements and actually slow down the process?

I was wondering about that also. But I really think the blanket etc were due to a body that was already starting to decompose and was for containment purposes more than anything else. Due to the ick factor, she didn't want to handle her directly. I'm of the opinion that she was in the trunk a few days as best, so already bloating. Don't know that she gave a whole bunch of thought to the insects except for maybe that wrapping would have little to do with them reaching their target. jmho

I think she was wrapped in a blanket so Casey wouldn't have to look at her. At some point Caylee's body started bloating up and her insides liquified. I can only hope that Casey picked her up and got drenched with the decomp liquids. She may have rinsed herself off along with her clothing and possibly other items in the backyard garden hose. I am convinced that's why the cadaver dogs hit in the back yard. I hope with all my heart that Casey can never, ever gets that smell out of her brain. It seems that everyone else who talked about that smell said you never forget it. I guess that an alert to that particular odor is buried deep in our primitive brain as part of our survival millenia ago.

Casey Anthony has a worldful of problems - some that haven't even been thought of yet. And it all could have been solved by calling 911 (or so we are to believe).

I was wondering about that also. But I really think the blanket etc were due to a body that was already starting to decompose and was for containment purposes more than anything else. Due to the ick factor, she didn't want to handle her directly. I'm of the opinion that she was in the trunk a few days as best, so already bloating. Don't know that she gave a whole bunch of thought to the insects except for maybe that wrapping would have little to do with them reaching their target. jmho

I always thought Casey would have wrapped Caylee right away if she was going to hide her . She knew that George and Cindy wouldn't be home so she had the time right down to the heart sticker placed on the duct tape. I wouldn't think she would have wanted to look at what she had done and in case somehow her trunk was opened or where ever she decided to hide the body there would be less chance of someone seeing a body as compared to garbage bags in a tote bag.

I believe that Casey knew exactly what day she took Caylees life. I think when Cindy messed up on the date Casey just agreed with her. There are so many weird things about this case and I think the prosecutors explanation for timer 55 was a good theory but I believe that with Caseys childlike mind it was a countdown of how many days until they all left on their trip. It just also happen to fit the time between Caylees death and her birthday. There are so many strange things in this case I have to believe that God works in mysterious ways and this case is not over yet.

Could be the other way around with CA/GA backing up KC's date. May be KC was hoping that somebody would report seeing Caylee(sans KC) during that week of 6/9 enforcing her kidnap story..
The other odd thing in her initial statement, was that dropping off Caylee between 9am and 1pm, which did not match GA's statement. How in the world would a mother not know a more specific time on the day your child goes missing/was last seen. Even GA had about a 15 minute time span when he last saw Caylee.. Sadly a lot of stuff was not pointed out to the jury IMO. And all the scientific evidence went over their collective heads.

Thats why I wondered if someone else was present when Caylee died. Casey seems to substitute people, places for who was really there or their identity. She said George was there which I don't believe so who did she use George as a sub for?

If there was somebody there , it was one of her imaginary friends IMO.
I even doubt if she told Baez that. It may have just been just a defense strategy/invention to get her off and it worked this time. It really has nothing to do with the actual truth and was all theory.

I was going to say Lee, but I think he was out of town around that time. Is that correct -- he was out of town? I'm not totally sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back