Tips to be released shortly

I have a lot more to read yet, but one thing which seems to be consistent in many of them is that she is dead and buried in the A's yard. There are many which seem to think she is in that yard. Some say in a container of some type in a duffel bag. Why put a container in a duffel bag, I don't know.

Yes! I remember! Cindy held some sort of press conference on a daily basis back then from the driveway and told us all sorts of tantilating events that were occurring. This must have been one of the hundreds of leads in a week she was getting.

Or she was giving............think about it........

I hope that person doesn't get paid giving directions for a living. That was one confusing lead.
Talk about confusing:

"Have not slept in 3 days due to having dreams while I am awake about what I am about to tell you. I am up late because I had to search a way to get a hold of someone that I know can make the following happen. There is nothing in this for me except for that precious little girl to be returned home is all that matters the mother Casey needs to be hooked up to the poloygaph (sic) and asked about every state in the united states one by one until she answers correctly."

~~~~~~

I guess they're going to quiz her on the Capitals...?

I have no doubt there are a lot of people using theories and things from WS. It just goes to show you how very intelligent we are. :p People steal our stuff and report it to LE! (Wondering if this is a good thing or not?!) No wonder Yuri wanted to come here to read! Hahahahaha~ He was probably running down those particular tips. ROFLMAO

Does it make anyone else smile to think of Jose's face as he reads through these (German Shepherd pee and with a leopard in the zoo)? After being so adamant that the tips be released to him? How did LE keep a straight face?

I have to say that it gives me some degree of satisfaction to imagine Jose reading these ...

Im not bothering to read them. Caylee is dead. So whats the point? I wish LE would focus on finding her, like they focus on releasing information. Why do they leave it all up to TES?

Does it make anyone else smile to think of Jose's face as he reads through these (German Shepherd pee and with a leopard in the zoo)? After being so adamant that the tips be released to him? How did LE keep a straight face?
I have to say that it gives me some degree of satisfaction to imagine Jose reading these ...

I have been wondering the same thing:waitasec:

I did want to take my GS on the search in November, but now I am not too sure...........because every time he pees I will have to dig..........That could be a real chore the way that fellow pees............I would have half of Florida dug up shortly. Maybe............. I could get a volunteer to help me dig some of those holes.

My German Shepherd can assist with the digging. But she also pees. Is that bad?

I think LE has really been amazing in all of this. They have quietly responded to nearly every claim or falsehood that CA has put out there. They have responded by releasing information that directly disputes her spin instead of just holding some press conf. Oh OT, I had 2 background checks run tonight for $5 each, it was instant and I am Very impressed.

Im not bothering to read them. Caylee is dead. So whats the point? I wish LE would focus on finding her, like they focus on releasing information. Why do they leave it all up to TES?

They don't have the manpower or the equipment TES has available. There is still a county in Orlando which expects police protection.

I can't believe CA wanted LE to spend resources following up on these "tips." (Humming Twilight music.)

Seriously, scanning this stuff raises the issue of whether or not we are having a mental illness pandemic! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh, YES! Me, too!

CA is the one who was so adamant they were excellent tips and leads that needed to be followed up on. I hope this will prove to her that she was mistaken and they did read them at least.

I think that it might knock his arrogance down a bit.

I'd bet he feels about an inch tall and shrinking as he reads on, one, after another, after another.

Serves him right.

My German Shepherd can assist with the digging. But she also pees. Is that bad?

Good thing it is a girl GS...........Mine is male and I swear, I will be digging up all of central Florida before it is over. I am going to take the other poster's advice and ask for "spare handles" for my shovel though. :eek:

oh smarty pants psychic, wheres Hoffa?

Buried under a major building that was just a construction site at the time he disappeared. LE would never be able to search the area. No odors to detect. No sonar views underground. Completely beyond investigation and unrecoverable; for centuries.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaVonD
Back