Tips to be released shortly

Uh yeah. Quite frankly, I got the information from my best friend's deceased pet who often communicates with me. I can vouch for the accuracy and we have solved other things which I cannot get into.

That is so helpful!

Let's investigate this further as it relates to the tips:
1. Deceased Pet> based on received tips, we should be contacting Veterinarians to find:
a. All German Shepards who died from urinary tract infections from peeing too often on trees infested with decomposed squirrels
b. Porcupines who have recently been dreamt of or envisioned near small, sweet, cast-off, innocent bodies

Since you, your best friend and the deceased pet are all involved currently in other cases, (of which you can't speak,) let's look for the chink in the armour:
1. Did all 3 of you, living humans or deceased animals, sign 'Confidentiality Agreements'?
2. or is it possible that even one of you only signed 'Work For Hire' agreement/s in relation to the specific cases you are currently solving?

If any one of you, (living/dead, human or animal,) only signed 'Work For Hire' then you are actually free to 'get into' further details legally.

:bang:

Uh yeah. Quite frankly, I got the information from my best friend's deceased pet who often communicates with me. I can vouch for the accuracy and we have solved other things which I cannot get into.

My German Shepherd has "visions" when he *advertiser censored* his leg on spots unknown. I have a little trouble with the interpretations at times because he speaks in alien languages. I have been able to overcome this by using backward tapes and running them forward later. If anyone would like to hear my GS's visions I can send you the tapes for a modest amount. LOL

I may be setting up a tent on the corner soon with T-shirts and bracelets so he can "find trees" and I will make it a non profit, so you can feel safe in making these above mentioned "donations."

"Tipster sees a corner" Why thank you, that was helpful.

Tipster 365 just confused the holy squirrels outta me. "NIck was naked husband ex motive"?????????????????????

Who knew there were so many barns in FL? Not I.

"Caller stated that God had given them this info and they are a present day prophetess" Prophetess, mind you, not psychic.
"Caller has stated that they misunderstood the Lord and their info is not related to this case."

It's amazing how many of the psychics weren't good enough to know that there was no concrete slab in the back yard.

"A man with no name rented a boat with no name from a marina with no name using a credit card with no name to dump Caylee in a lake with no name." If you can say that 5 times fast, you become my personal hero.

The "corner" they see is the one with the tent set up collecting donations.

That no name boat is of interest to me, as I have been looking for a new boat.

"

"A man with no name rented a boat with no name from a marina with no name using a credit card with no name to dump Caylee in a lake with no name." If you can say that 5 times fast, you become my personal hero.

I went thru the lake in a boat with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the marina, you can't remember your name
Cause you got to swim the lake with no name
La, la, la lalala

My German Shepherd has "visions" when he *advertiser censored* his leg on spots unknown. I have a little trouble with the interpretations at times because he speaks in alien languages. I have been able to overcome this by using backward tapes and running them forward later. If anyone would like to hear my GS's visions I can send you the tapes for a modest amount. LOL

I may be setting up a tent on the corner soon with T-shirts and bracelets so he can "find trees" and I will make it a non profit, so you can feel safe in making these above mentioned "donations."

Well, silly you. Of course the only interpretation when your boy *advertiser censored* his legs on spots unknown is to...

....wait for it....

...grab that shovel and start digging!

"Caller stated that in their vision they see a dead dody in the shape of a skeleton."
That confused me all over again.

"Caylee is near the porcupine. With a list." That just leaves me speechless.

" had a dream about a little girl in a bog." Well that was worth calling in.

EVP's. I should have known.

That is freakin' hilarious! So Casey and the some odd number of other women in the world who bought that top at Target must all be in on the same secret. Yeah!

You have heard of "secret handshakes" haven't you? This is a "secret number" on a shirt which tell each other who they are.

I can't believe you don't know about those Target shoppers. LOL

I would like to say that I am making fun of some of these, but I do believe in psychic phenomena. I have experienced it often enough in my life.
But I have NEVER called in a tip and started a conversation with the words, "I had a dream that..." I can't even imagine doing that. It just shocks me that so many people felt comfortable doing that.

TurboThink said:
Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK

Well, silly you. Of course the only interpretation when your boy *advertiser censored* his legs on spots unknown is to...

....wait for it....

...grab that shovel and start digging!

Wins hands down for 'Best in Show Combined Tips, Case, Theory, Donation' interpretation.

All of these 'tips' are not helping find Caylee or prosecute Casey. ^ They get it.

Well guess these are ALL the leads that CA complained and wanted followed up on........:bang:

Well...........then LE should have stake outs at :

bog
airport
road
dirt road
dead end road
brown dirt
where birds are
where there is a large hamster cage
where there is a tree
where there are a lot of trees
where there are yellow flowers
where there are blue flowers
where there is green grass
where there is a fence
where there is a telephone pole
where there is lake
where there are multiple lakes
where there is a bridge
where there are many bridges
where there is a blue house
where there is a yellow house
where there is concrete poured
where there is a house with loose boards in the floor
where there is a school
where there is a railroad
where there is a railroad bridge
where there is a street with flower names
where there is sand on a beach
where there is the number 417
where there is a number 3
where there is a number 9040
where there is a number 214
where there is a number 95
where there is a field
where there is a field with a burned spot
where there is a field with a burned spot in Deltona
where there is bushes and scrub
where there is a storage building
the storage building in the A's backyard
in the A's back yard
behind the A's back yard

I am going to call LE first thing in the morning and tell them to get on with their JOBS and get these places staked out immediately.

>> bold by me <<

I'm dying over here laughing and as a result will have to take another shower if this keeps up. Not to mention do laundry.

I did exactly that when mine went out and peed earlier. She looked at me like I was some alien in disguise. Honest to Pete if a dog could look embarassed, she did. She was peeing the whole time.

Ears back, woeful eyes.

I think for her next trick I'll teach her to PPW. Packen Psychic Wannabe's.

LOLOLOLOL! That poor dog! Traumatized and all that potty training gone, er, to the dogs.

Ok, after seeing the tips I think I have solved it.

A german shepard saw a couple of squirrels and went after them. Caylee tried to stop the german shepard and it turned on her. Casey went to the rescue by driving the car toward them and she hit the squirrels. Meanwhile the german shepherd killed Caylee. Casey sat down with a pizza and happened to think that she might get in trouble for killing the squirrels if she went to LE. So she buried Caylee near a tree (then the GS peed on it). Then she knew she would have to come up with a believable story, so she thought of blaming it on the anonemous (sp) Zanny.

Ok, off to call the tipline now!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: excellent sleuthing !

I went thru the lake in a boat with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the marina, you can't remember your name
Cause you got to swim the lake with no name
La, la, la lalala

maybe it was the horse with no name that was put into the lake with no name by the man with no name in the boat with no name:rolleyes:

Now I need a lawyer. I have a blue room AND my dog peed in the house today.

"Caller saw a tree and then thought of Caylee." Well, that is bound to pan out.

Oh and now we need to look for yellow-brown leaves near a lake, that sure narrows it down.

they arnt sure yet .i hope either hernia or hemmy but NOT cancer :( i hope to god that is what it is .. it hurt really when i was laying down and rolled onto my tummy for a sec then today it felt like someone had sodomized me and then i found that lump when i was going to the bathroom .

If a hernia they are easy to repair, caused by a tear in the lining over an organ , a bit of the organ begins to move through the tear and that forms a lump. That can cause pain and pressure. Hemorrhoid is also easy to repair .
I am a cancer survivor , over four years now, they can do wonders today . It is amazing. Good luck....

LOLOLOLOL! That poor dog! Traumatized and all that potty training gone, er, to the dogs.

In her case, gone to the *advertiser censored*. :D I was kicking myself all the way into the laundry room and shower for not bringing a camera out with me. Who'd have thought? er...not a very attractive picture unless captioned, though. :D

She'd never work for me again. :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back