Tire Tracks, Shoe Prints and DJH's cars

I had written Joy a letter about two years ago asking if she could net an interview with the tracker himself, Steve Mund. You know, before he gets too old and dies... Just look now at how important an interview could be, nothing makes sense on the driveway. I never got a reply back and that is sad because we're trying to help and were getting no answers and people are getting too old for this. Today I'll be performing a hands on test of footprints in the garden. The first test will be to approach, kneel down and hold that position for two minutes, then step out or back as if I'm Steve Mund. The second test I will just stand and twist my foot into the dirt as if someone is forcing me into a vehicle and tben I will proceed to step straight forward as if Im climbing into the back seat of a ford exp.

I am working from the other direction. I just spoke to the FARO CMM rep and am having their Forensics rep contact SCSD and offer to scan the physical evidence with a laser scanning CMM (tires, shoes, plaster casts etc). Not sure if SCSD will go for it or not.

I had written Joy a letter about two years ago asking if she could net an interview with the tracker himself, Steve Mund. You know, before he gets too old and dies... Just look now at how important an interview could be, nothing makes sense on the driveway. I never got a reply back and that is sad because we're trying to help and were getting no answers and people are getting too old for this. Today I'll be performing a hands on test of footprints in the garden. The first test will be to approach, kneel down and hold that position for two minutes, then step out or back as if I'm Steve Mund. The second test I will just stand and twist my foot into the dirt as if someone is forcing me into a vehicle and tben I will proceed to step straight forward as if Im climbing into the back seat of a ford exp.

Really interested in what you discover. Redo the same tests in damp playground sand and see if the results are different. The original print is in dry driveway dirt and small gravel.

Ok so number 1, it is way too hot today to be performing this activity, I'm drenched in sweat. Number 2 the testing is complete and here are the results-

1. Acting as if Im standing before the vehicle, twisting in resistance, before lunging forward into the vehicle. What I found was a complete mess afterwards, the blowback of dirt was astounding-

thumbnail_20160803_095805.jpg

2. Stepping in, kneeling down, holding it for 2 minutes as if I'm studying, then up and out and back-

thumbnail_20160803_100448.jpg

Ok so number 1, it is way too hot today to be performing this activity, I'm drenched in sweat. Number 2 the testing is complete and here are the results-

1. Acting as if Im standing before the vehicle, twisting in resistance, before lunging forward into the vehicle. What I found was a complete mess afterwards, the blowback of dirt was astounding-

View attachment 99374

2. Stepping in, kneeling down, holding it for 2 minutes as if I'm studying, then up and out and back-

View attachment 99375

Interesting.

Am I having deja vu or have we done all of this at least once before and had all of these same conversations at least once before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I having deja vu or have we done all of this at least once before and had all of these same conversations at least once before?

Maybe, but what else is there to talk about? No info even though there is a viable suspect. I guess there must not be any info out there. No friends to interview? Nothing showing up with an online presence? Nothing about his travels ?

I'm waiting for the cops and the trial.

The *advertiser censored* trial?

1. LE stresses that Heinrich has not been charged with anything related to the Wetterling abduction.

2. Heinrichs public defender has already defended him not being involved with the Wetterling abduction soley because of his height.

Says the new lead investigator in charge. Imagine if what I'm saying is true, just the footprint at least. If LE just simply stepped out and said "that one isn't jacobs" and stepped back into darkness again- it would add no prejudice one way or the other because Jacobs and Heinrichs prints getting inside the car together are simply somewhere else.
Did you ever find the source/reference for this?
" Says the new lead investigator in charge "
I've been digging around since you posted this and I can't find anything🤔

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Did you ever find the source/reference for this?
" Says the new lead investigator in charge "
I've been digging around since you posted this and I can't find anything��

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Dexter, I would like for you to take two steps back and just relax. Not everything that is true has a "link".

We haven't heard anything from the new person that's why you don't have a link.

I think I've gone too far. I think I'm now starting to figure things out that LE is saving for prosecution. I guess I've already made the point, its too late now.

Sasquatch,

I am extremely relaxed, thank you:cool:

I was asking because I have followed this case for decades. Just when I thought I had all of the facts, or had read everything to be read, seen the video, etc...

I see your post that states " the new lead investigator in charge " says...

Wouldn't YOU, being a loyal follower of Jacob and Justice, want to know if YOU missed something?

As a side note; you don't know LE personally, so how do you KNOW this to be true, is all I was asking?:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back