TKS S1 E5: "Different Seasons"

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
I hope everyone's enjoying A&E's marathon of The Killing Season episodes.

This thread will be opened at 8 Central/9 Eastern for discussion of Episode 5, "Different Seasons".

Episode 5 starts in about 15 minutes. The thread is open now.

Thanks everyone for watching. Josh and I will be live tweeting tonight. @MillsRachel & @JoshZeman Come chat with us!

-Rachel

once Daytona PD eliminates positively O.P. by dna results, the next narrative seems to focus on the brother of the junkyard guy--once we eliminate that, we can then settle to focusing on the middle of the activity area, Holly Hill--The weapon used is something that the average shooter doesn't own, and the one who does, doesn't not shoot it regularly. So perhaps run down them memberships logs of the shooting range near where two bodies were found( Green/Gage)

Does anyone have the link for websleuths's chat room?

That guy in the woods was so rude! Poor young lady not knowing why her mother was murdered!

I always find it hard to believe it's two working together....people always tell on each other or end up fighting about something and it comes out. [Thinking of The Hillside Stranglers]

Big hugs to Alyssa (hope that's the correct spelling).

Can someone link to Namus/Doe or something for the two unidentified Jane Does on the property?

I feel Laquetta's friends pain. I just wanted to hug her & tell her it will be okay. Her thoughts were exactly mine, No matter what these women did or did not do in their lives they are still human beings! It is disgusting that they are treated as anything but human beings capable of love. They have value & worth & should be treated as such.

1%ers burn or bury the bodies( deep or in pieces) of the women they get rid of(if sanctioned kills)----they aren't left out to be found

Rachel ..the killing season I live in Vegas been on a site called seeking arrangements I may have something you guys want to hear .

Impressed that Rachel and Josh got a tip to LE during this episode. You find out who to ask the questions to and get answers. Seems simple but we need more Rachel and Joshs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe these killings can be linked to satanism. The way some the killings were done are similar to other satanic serial killers. They were sexual, used a rope tourniquet, and he is killing with other people including being helped by corrupt cops like officer Burke. Satanists have a high sex, they use strangulation because they like to see pain.(Gacy called his rope tourniquet"The Rope Trick") Satanists are high, the one in San Francisco is led by an Army General-Temple Of Set) David Berkowitz had people helping him as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back