TKS S1 E7: "Wasteland"

Discussion in 'West Mesa Serial Murders' started by Coldpizza, Dec 3, 2016.

1. kanzz

kanzz kanzz=kansas

You arrived at "almost 100% certain" after what you described above. This is what I found interesting. That's all.
    These are generalities. Claims, but not facts. I just want to say again:
    I respect good cops.
    I don't like corrupt cops.
    BBM
    One question: Do I detect an element of disdain for these sex workers?

2. Jondalar45

Jondalar45 Member

No. I feel sorry for them. Are they supposed to be looked up to as role models? I would be more apt to believe a cop, then a prostitute. It's pretty obvious you just want to keep the cop conspiracy alive. Quit ignoring the obvious.

3. kanzz

kanzz kanzz=kansas

Thanks, I feel sorry for them too.. and for whatever it was that took them to grow from innocent little girls into sex workers. It's a damn shame. But no, I'm not wanting to keep any "conspiracy" alive, nor am I ignoring anything. I'm making no assumptions in this case at all. You think things are obvious. I simply disagree. That should be ok.

LasDesaparecidas likes this.
  4. Jondalar45

Jondalar45 Member

I totally agree with this post. I just feel most of these girls died from drug dealers, probably from Mexico. However, I don't believe all of them were. It's obvious New Mexico is a cesspool. Corruption and drugs are everywhere.

I believe Nina was killed by "Sam or his son" Does anyone know anything about them?

5. CriminalMinds

CriminalMinds New Member

****thread bump****

6. Doyledungaree

Doyledungaree New Member

Well, except for all the ones that just buried or disposed of their victims right on their own property - Gacy, Dahmer, HH Holmes, Anthony Sowell, Herb Baumeister, Lake & Ng etc...

I think that's a dubious metric to use in IDing suspects as it isn't quite that reliable. IMO.

7. Parchuleta

Parchuleta New Member

This is my mom she was killed when I was 16 in just no of sound mind to really look into her case my dad was also murdered when I was 2 in the state pentitentary and my daughter was murdered on July 5 2017.
    Apd nearly let my daughter murderer free. My dads murderer admitted killing my dad but was squirted because ?????
    I read an article that says a judge hushed info during trial because of Los Alamos road being bid for. Amd my mom in a cold case still. I am trying to understand my rights and what I can do to find closure and justice for my parents. I'm curious what was ment by my moms case was easy??

8. Parchuleta

Parchuleta New Member

This is my mom she was killed when I was 16 in just no of sound mind to really look into her case my dad was also murdered when I was 2 in the state pentitentary and my daughter was murdered on July 5 2017.
    Apd nearly let my daughter murderer free. My dads murderer admitted killing my dad but was squirted because ?????
    I read an article that says a judge hushed info during trial because of Los Alamos road being bid for. Amd my mom in a cold case still. I am trying to understand my rights and what I can do to find closure and justice for my parents. I'm curious what was ment by my moms case was easy maybe too easy???
    QUOTE=CriminalMinds;12976993]2.6 miles--too close to the main base point of a sk to dispose of the bodies ----tends to be 5 or more miles away---(same thought about oak beach to the GB4 location---too close)----although Montoya is an easy case to make for it---maybe too easy[/QUOTE]

9. Parchuleta

Parchuleta New Member

Montoya is my mom what is it that you all agree on?
    And it was not her house where they found her they found her on the side of the road in front of that house and she was a Jane die in the hospital from 12/2 and died on 12/19 cops showed up 12/10

10. iowagirl7

iowagirl7 New Member

I just finally watched the program. In the episode after this, they found the suspected burial sites and brought in GPR and APD said it was too expensive to dig. Did anyone bring in cadaver dogs? You can insert a probe into the suspected burial site and the gasses that are emitted can be analyzed for human decomp products.