TKS S1 E7: "Wasteland"

After I watched this episode, which was very good, I started reading blogs and reading little things family members had said, and I'm almost 100% certain these women were killed by Drug Dealers.
<<respectfully snipped>>
You arrived at "almost 100% certain" after what you described above. This is what I found interesting. That's all.
Saying a Cop killed the women is just a way to hurt the cops because people don't like cops.
These are generalities. Claims, but not facts. I just want to say again:
I respect good cops.
I don't like corrupt cops.
Glad you find that interesting.

There so many tidbits of information:
1. When Julie Nieto was lkilled her sister called home and said "they killed her, they killed her." Both her and her sister had been threatened. They knew they were in danger and from who. Now they are both dead.
2. Michelle Valdez was smuggling drugs for people.
3. Cinnamon would go on trips to places... she was probably smuggling drugs too
4. One of the women was just flat out a drug dealer.

Bah, these women were prostitutes and drugs ruled their lives. Their involvement in selling and smuggling drugs was probably worse than suspected. They started dying when Mexico was trying to take over the drug trade in that city.
BBM
One question: Do I detect an element of disdain for these sex workers?

You arrived at "almost 100% certain" after what you described above. This is what I found interesting. That's all.

These are generalities. Claims, but not facts. I just want to say again:
I respect good cops.
I don't like corrupt cops.
BBM
One question: Do I detect an element of disdain for these sex workers?

No. I feel sorry for them. Are they supposed to be looked up to as role models? I would be more apt to believe a cop, then a prostitute. It's pretty obvious you just want to keep the cop conspiracy alive. Quit ignoring the obvious.

No. I feel sorry for them. Are they supposed to be looked up to as role models? I would be more apt to believe a cop, then a prostitute. It's pretty obvious you just want to keep the cop conspiracy alive. Quit ignoring the obvious.
Thanks, I feel sorry for them too.. and for whatever it was that took them to grow from innocent little girls into sex workers. It's a damn shame. But no, I'm not wanting to keep any "conspiracy" alive, nor am I ignoring anything. I'm making no assumptions in this case at all. You think things are obvious. I simply disagree. That should be ok.

The mistake so many make is to apply rational thinking to a serial killer. They may have above average IQs but rational thinking is not necessarily the same thing.

Albuquerque has a huge meth problem and is at a crossroad for meth smuggling out of Mexico. When they interviewed the cop that was suspected by the local women, the officer stated he believed it was 60% drugs and 40% killing. This wasn't about totals in my opinion but why the women were killed in general. The group likes killing women but more importantly the women crossed the group/cartel somehow.

A victim's mother stated that she picked her daughter up in Arizona from an arrest and on the way home the victim stated she couldn't believe they didn't find what was in the gas tank. A common mode of smuggling. If she lost that load the cartel would be pissed. It would be interesting to see if anyone else was in that car with her and if they are alive.

I totally agree with this post. I just feel most of these girls died from drug dealers, probably from Mexico. However, I don't believe all of them were. It's obvious New Mexico is a cesspool. Corruption and drugs are everywhere.

I believe Nina was killed by "Sam or his son" Does anyone know anything about them?

2.6 miles--too close to the main base point of a sk to dispose of the bodies ----tends to be 5 or more miles away---(same thought about oak beach to the GB4 location---too close)----although Montoya is an easy case to make for it---maybe too easy

Well, except for all the ones that just buried or disposed of their victims right on their own property - Gacy, Dahmer, HH Holmes, Anthony Sowell, Herb Baumeister, Lake & Ng etc...

I think that's a dubious metric to use in IDing suspects as it isn't quite that reliable. IMO.

This is my mom she was killed when I was 16 in just no of sound mind to really look into her case my dad was also murdered when I was 2 in the state pentitentary and my daughter was murdered on July 5 2017.
Apd nearly let my daughter murderer free. My dads murderer admitted killing my dad but was squirted because ?????
I read an article that says a judge hushed info during trial because of Los Alamos road being bid for. Amd my mom in a cold case still. I am trying to understand my rights and what I can do to find closure and justice for my parents. I'm curious what was ment by my moms case was easy??
Montoya possible suspect? I found a Sandra Gina Montoya killed by blunt force trauma to the head. Found on Dec. 2nd, 1996 in 2900 block of Los Anayas, NW ABQ NM

http://nmsoh.org/montoya_sandra_gina_us.htm

This is my mom she was killed when I was 16 in just no of sound mind to really look into her case my dad was also murdered when I was 2 in the state pentitentary and my daughter was murdered on July 5 2017.
Apd nearly let my daughter murderer free. My dads murderer admitted killing my dad but was squirted because ?????
I read an article that says a judge hushed info during trial because of Los Alamos road being bid for. Amd my mom in a cold case still. I am trying to understand my rights and what I can do to find closure and justice for my parents. I'm curious what was ment by my moms case was easy maybe too easy???
QUOTE=CriminalMinds;12976993]2.6 miles--too close to the main base point of a sk to dispose of the bodies ----tends to be 5 or more miles away---(same thought about oak beach to the GB4 location---too close)----although Montoya is an easy case to make for it---maybe too easy[/QUOTE]

Montoya is my mom what is it that you all agree on?
And it was not her house where they found her they found her on the side of the road in front of that house and she was a Jane die in the hospital from 12/2 and died on 12/19 cops showed up 12/10
Hopefully if there are any more victims buried in this area, the housing development will cause them to be discovered quicker than just by chance...

Agreed, Montoya seems too convenient of a suspect to be the one...

I just finally watched the program. In the episode after this, they found the suspected burial sites and brought in GPR and APD said it was too expensive to dig. Did anyone bring in cadaver dogs? You can insert a probe into the suspected burial site and the gasses that are emitted can be analyzed for human decomp products.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back