AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested to know what the local sentiment is right now. A missing vulnerable child must have a profound impact on the local community, in particular for families especially with young children.

LE giving vague updates with not much more than ‘no reason to suspect foul play’ and ‘check your property’ doesn’t IMO provide much reassurance to the community that this is an isolated case.

Say hypothetically, there’s no parental involvement and he didn’t run away willingly. All that is left a criminal act by an unknown perp.

I would be interested to know what the local sentiment is right now. A missing vulnerable child must have a profound impact on the local community, in particular for families especially with young children.

LE giving vague updates with not much more than ‘no reason to suspect foul play’ and ‘check your property’ doesn’t IMO provide much reassurance to the community that this is an isolated case.

Say hypothetically, there’s no parental involvement and he didn’t run away willingly. All that is left a criminal act by an unknown perp.
If I was in that community I would be terrified. And angry. And lots of other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500