AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

curioussleuth

Reaction score
This is my community. They have the dogs, quads. drones, helicopters, airplanes out looking for him. I think he was noticed missing when mom went to get him up from school and that was over 24 hours ago. I cannot imagine him hiding
still.

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
“I requested these people to come help,” said Seth Rogers, Sebastian’s biological father. “They accepted the fact that I need help. They are here.”

“I am asking the world to help me find my son,” Seth said. “I need my son back.”

“I feel like I am carrying the weight of the world, and all the sudden I got somebody standing behind me, helping me hold that up,” Seth explained.

“We normally do not deploy twice in the same area, but the outpouring was so strong for us to stay and look for Sebastian (that) we said, ‘You know what? Since we are here, let’s do it,'” Kevin LaFond, Press and Communications Officer with the UCN, said.
*reading this article is frustrating to say the least.

“I requested these people to come help,” said Seth Rogers, Sebastian’s biological father. “They accepted the fact that I need help. They are here.”

“I am asking the world to help me find my son,” Seth said. “I need my son back.”

“I feel like I am carrying the weight of the world, and all the sudden I got somebody standing behind me, helping me hold that up,” Seth explained.

“We normally do not deploy twice in the same area, but the outpouring was so strong for us to stay and look for Sebastian (that) we said, ‘You know what? Since we are here, let’s do it,'” Kevin LaFond, Press and Communications Officer with the UCN, said.
*reading this article is frustrating to say the least.
I love that reinforcements have arrived for him. The iconic Mr. Rogers said, in times of trouble, watch for the helpers. They're coming.

Which is vastly different than...watching who walks away.

I'm sticking with Mr. Rogers on this. And Mr. Rogers. The both of them.

I only just started reading about this case yesterday but I can say that I found the NG interview troubling. Not sure if it is answered elsewhere but do we know CP's work schedule? IMO it would seem likely that this case will be solved with data analysis. Another question, KP makes reference to a work van. She makes special note that it was pulled all the way up to the garage. Would this have blocked her infinity? Or is it a two car garage? When they went out to dinner and BJs, etc. were they in the work van? 3 hours and 37 minutes doorstep to doorstep seems like a google maps estimate. Could the ETA time been beaten? Seems like there are a lot of 3-3 1/2 hour time frames. Off the phone a bit before midnight. 3:10am flashlights. Called CP at 6:20am. I am trying to make sense of a timeline.

I would like to say that I have a 14 y/o son who is ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) Level 1. I dont find anything odd about the clothes he might have been wearing. My kid rarely changes his clothes for bed. He wears clothes that are comfortable and doesn't see the point of having to change into new clothes just to sleep in them. My son has never wandered and I do not have chimes on the door.

My heart is broken thinking of this boy that is so similar to my own. :(

Another thing I don't understand. The Proudfoots said that it was too dark for the neighbors' security cameras to pick up anything.

Does that mean it was so dark that the cameras couldn't even pick up the beam of the flashlight Sebastian supposedly was carrying, had it been on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500