AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only just started reading about this case yesterday but I can say that I found the NG interview troubling. Not sure if it is answered elsewhere but do we know CP's work schedule? IMO it would seem likely that this case will be solved with data analysis. Another question, KP makes reference to a work van. She makes special note that it was pulled all the way up to the garage. Would this have blocked her infinity? Or is it a two car garage? When they went out to dinner and BJs, etc. were they in the work van? 3 hours and 37 minutes doorstep to doorstep seems like a google maps estimate. Could the ETA time been beaten? Seems like there are a lot of 3-3 1/2 hour time frames. Off the phone a bit before midnight. 3:10am flashlights. Called CP at 6:20am. I am trying to make sense of a timeline.

I would like to say that I have a 14 y/o son who is ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) Level 1. I dont find anything odd about the clothes he might have been wearing. My kid rarely changes his clothes for bed. He wears clothes that are comfortable and doesn't see the point of having to change into new clothes just to sleep in them. My son has never wandered and I do not have chimes on the door.

My heart is broken thinking of this boy that is so similar to my own. :(
Also, we (in the spectrum) have our favorite clothes to get into when we wanna get really comfy, so with that in mind I honestly think it’d be easy for my family members to identify which of my clothes were missing if I was gone. I have 2 hoodies, 4 pairs of sweatpants (2 black, 2 gray), 4 pairs of the same shorts, and around 5-6 shirts I wear the most often when at home. I only wear some jeans (either shorts or pants) when going out, the rest of the time I’m caught in between the clothes I mentioned previously.

Another thing I don't understand. The Proudfoots said that it was too dark for the neighbors' security cameras to pick up anything.

Does that mean it was so dark that the cameras couldn't even pick up the beam of the flashlight Sebastian supposedly was carrying, had it been on?
Apparently, from that footage of the supposed flahslights, it was really that dark. It’s a rural area, from what I’ve seen, so there’s no light poles or anything like that.

Another thing I don't understand. The Proudfoots said that it was too dark for the neighbors' security cameras to pick up anything.

Does that mean it was so dark that the cameras couldn't even pick up the beam of the flashlight Sebastian supposedly was carrying, had it been on?
Most cameras have infrared night vision. Even if it’s dark, you could still pick something up.

I only just started reading about this case yesterday but I can say that I found the NG interview troubling. Not sure if it is answered elsewhere but do we know CP's work schedule? IMO it would seem likely that this case will be solved with data analysis. Another question, KP makes reference to a work van. She makes special note that it was pulled all the way up to the garage. Would this have blocked her infinity? Or is it a two car garage? When they went out to dinner and BJs, etc. were they in the work van? 3 hours and 37 minutes doorstep to doorstep seems like a google maps estimate. Could the ETA time been beaten? Seems like there are a lot of 3-3 1/2 hour time frames. Off the phone a bit before midnight. 3:10am flashlights. Called CP at 6:20am. I am trying to make sense of a timeline.

I would like to say that I have a 14 y/o son who is ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) Level 1. I dont find anything odd about the clothes he might have been wearing. My kid rarely changes his clothes for bed. He wears clothes that are comfortable and doesn't see the point of having to change into new clothes just to sleep in them. My son has never wandered and I do not have chimes on the door.

My heart is broken thinking of this boy that is so similar to my own. :(
Interesting observation. All the three hour intervals.

9am midnight 3am 6am. All three hours apart.

Significant? Interesting.

Someone on the previous thread asked why the dog handler would tell Sebastian’s dad about tracking his scent to the construction site.
I haven’t seen it mentioned recently, but early on it was said in the news that Seth is an officer in Davidson County (just below Sumner county).
The handler may have felt comfortable
telling his dad about the results since he’s an officer and because, at that time, no foul play was suspected.
Just my thoughts.

Apparently, from that footage of the supposed flahslights, it was really that dark. It’s a rural area, from what I’ve seen, so there’s no light poles or anything like that.

BUT! That footage did pick up the supposed flashlights! So why would no cameras pick up Sebastian's flashlight?

I'm not jumping on you, just thinking furiously.

I am just catching up now on this. I am absolutely sick about this decision. As far as I'm concerned it leads more eyes on them then before. I seriously don't know what to say, actually shocked IMO

BUT! That footage did pick up the supposed flashlights! So why would no cameras pick up Sebastian's flashlight?

I'm not jumping on you, just thinking furiously.
Sebastian’s flashlight is one of those little key chain lights. They don’t put out much light.The lights seen in the back yard would probably not been Sebastian’s little light. JMO

One thing that I’ve tried to figure out since Day One is why it was so dark there that night. The moon was 97% full. Here when the moon is almost full my yard is fairly bright.
Cloud cover blocking out the moonlight? I checked Weather Underground and their area was "mostly cloudy" from about midnight to 4am that night/morning: Nashville, TN Weather History | Weather Underground

Yea he’s definitely full of it. Even the story for why he got him with a belt changes.

RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT?

I notice he didn't tell Nancy Grace to ask him the hard questions. She would have pulverized him.

I've listened to that NG interview several times. I get the feeling that the Proudfoots got a lawyer (as well they should) who advised them the standard witness advice. Answer yes or no if you can. Don't answer anything that wasn't asked.

But whoo boy, the answers NG received from the open-ended questions.

It’s so hard to understand what they’re saying as ESL and with a little of hearing loss… but in the comments people are talking about footprints?
Don’t try the cc! That will make it worse! But I did get someone saw foot prints that went to the retaining pond. Turned out the pond was only knee deep according to CP. It was drained (also according to CP).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500