AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

I'm sorry but having CPS called on you twice, says a lot imo. I don't trust anyone that would hit a kid with a belt. I also don't trust anyone who would let someone hit their kid with a belt.

Oh and later CP muddles the issue still further by saying something to the effect that CPS was only called on him because Sebastian went missing.

He can't even keep his stories straight within a period of 15 minutes or so.

So from Paschal show there were some things I'm not sure we've heard before. There's supposed to be some dash cam footage.Would love to know what was on it. Seth seems to think Sebastian could have been alot further than a 5 mile radius is he did take off running. He also said Sebastian could out run Katie at 12 years old and her trained by the navy. Paschal and Jen were back to back so IDR which show he said that on.

I got to listen only in fits and starts. Was it said where this supposed dashboard footage came from? Like whose dashboard and when?

As far as Chloe is concerned, Seth expressed in the Pascal Show interview, tonight, Seth has been displeased that Chloe has received leads & not forwarded said leads to him/has not made Seth aware of said leads.

Additionally, Seth voiced that he disliked Chloe’s tendency to refer to Sebastian’s case as “my investigation.” Seth voiced he felt/feels it is his investigation, & it should be referred to as such. (I took that to mean he feels he should direct. My opinion and interpretation only.)

I have made multiple attempts to reach out to Chloe this month, myself, to offer use of my family’s Marriott points, when Chloe had, per a WebSleuths member, requested lodging assistance for search & rescue volunteers. This request was posted here on Sebastian’s thread. (That is how I was made aware of it.) My husband travels for business all over the country, & we have tons of hotel points saved up that S & R volunteers surely could have utilized.

I had reached out via email (the email posted here to Sebastian’s thread w/in the same post that had requested the assistance) to offer said assistance.

I thought it so strange that I received no acknowledgment, no reply … no response of any kind.

At first, I gave Chloe the benefit of the doubt (I am sure she receives an overwhelming amount of email), but I did figure, eventually, she would get back to me.

When there was still no response, after several days had elapsed, I sent a follow up email. I was quite disappointed to, again, receive no acknowledgement or reply.

I also made an attempt to pursue contact via Chloe’s website. I thought a licensed PI would likely have an official website.

However, when I entered “www.reuniteresearch.org” into my browser, no website came up/could be found. When I performed a Google search, I found nothing but a Facebook page, (just as @Simply Southern explained upthread). I don’t have Facebook.

Anyhow, I just found this experience/these oddities strange, frustrating, & disappointing as mine was a legitimate offer to assist in a manner that would fill an expressed specific need.

Similar to the issue Seth had w/Chloe allegedly (per Seth/Pascal show interview tonight) failing to forward leads to Seth (how can he possibly potentially f/up on leads of which he is not made aware), I am certain Seth was never made aware of my desire & ability to contribute to Sebastian’s cause.

I can’t help but wonder whether others trying to assist have experienced similar frustrations and disappointments. How many other well-meaning folks may have reached out to Chloe wanting to help search, volunteer, provide lodging, etc. , and, unfortunately, never had their requests to assist passed on to/forwarded to Seth? :-( It has been quite disheartening.

One would think people genuinely wanting to provide assistance (especially in direct response to her specific assistance request) would somehow be able to get in touch with the requester (especially if the requester is the private investigator assigned to Sebastian’s case).

I felt I would be remiss not to share my experience following what Seth voiced tonight.

I do believe many, if not most, know, I have an autistic preteen, and I have held this case close to my heart from the very beginning. This post is comprised of a combination of my opinion & my personal experience. I am not discounting her “boots on the ground” search approach or otherwise “trash talking” her nor trying to insight drama. I just genuinely believe there stands to be improvement on these fronts, and, for these reasons, I do understand Seth’s decision to part ways with Chloe.

**Edit to post link to The Pascal Show live stream that aired this evening**

Attachments

• IMG_0305.jpeg
    IMG_0305.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0306.jpeg
    IMG_0306.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0307.jpeg
    IMG_0307.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
All right, I took one for the team. Chris discusses the belt incident in this video starting approximately one hour and 7 minutes.

As I listened to his account, I noticed a couple of things:

1. In this telling it sure sounds like Sebastian was 15 at the time.

2. CP told Nancy Grace that the belt incident happened "years" ago. Sebastian turned 15 only in December.

3. CP sure laughs a lot for the stepdad of a missing child who presumably is in danger.

And a few questions.

Question the first.

He says he's had CPS called on him in 2 states and the one in Tennessee was about Sebastian. He describes the belt incident. He says Sebastian went to school and told his teacher, who is a mandatory reporter.

The CPS lady shows up that night while they were just sitting down to dinner. Chris recognizes her AS SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN THERE BEFORE REGARDING A PREVIOUS CPS REPORT.

So if he's only had CPS called on him once, who was CPS called on the previous time?

Question the second.

When the CPS worker arrives, she tells CP not to say anything until after she tells him what she was told. He says yes that's exactly what happened. And then she starts apologizing to him.

WHAT? SHE WENT OUT TO INVESTIGATE SOMETHING THAT HE CONFIRMED HAPPENED AND STARTED APOLOGIZING TO HIM? IF IT WASN'T WORTH REPORTING, THEN WHY DID SHE INVESTIGATE IT?

Question the third.

Remember, CP said that he told the CPS worker that what Sebastian reported was exactly what happened.

Then, the CPS worker admonishes Sebastian for making up stories.

WHAT? If Sebastian and Chris's accounts jibe, why would she accuse Sebastian of lying?

Question the fourth and a corollary.

CP says that Sebastian thought by reporting CP he was going to get CP in trouble.

Why would Sebastian want to get CP in trouble? And/or why would CP think Sebastian wanted to get him in trouble?

Link:
Thank you for locating the video.
I watched quite a bit of the video thank you.
The original post I responded to stated the belt incident happened more than once. CP also confirms in this video at 1:07 and again during the question and answer, approximately 1:45-1:50 .... ONE time he hit SR, with his clothes one and ONE incident, for repeated lying. The incident happened in TN, NOT CA.

Again, that's for clearing up the record.
This is not the only time CPS has been involved w/ the family. CP laughed about CPS showing up and scolding Sebastian for attempting to get Chris in trouble. It isn’t funny. The events w/ the belt happened more than once according to statements CP made himself. C & K have been married about 2 years. When Sebastian was 11 they were in CA. There are laws in CA regarding hitting children. Mr Chris is not Sebastian’s father and IMO he had no business hitting him w/a belt, even 1 lick.

Side note. I'm a mandatory reporter here in FL and had a minor come to me about being abused by her mother. I reported it. Child Services had been to the house before. The woman who went to the house this time did not take it seriously and the minor overheard a conversation stating she made up the incident. She ran away.

However, that was DECADES ago and I would think any responsible adult in this day and age would avoid hitting a special needs child who is not even his biological child with a belt.

Apparently, however, I would be mistaken in this thought.
SBM and BBM. I don't think you're wrong in thinking a responsible adult wouldn't use corporal punishment on a child. Key word being responsible.

Side note. I'm a mandatory reporter here in FL and had a minor come to me about being abused by her mother. I reported it. Child Services had been to the house before. The woman who went to the house this time did not take it seriously and the minor overheard a conversation stating she made up the incident. She ran away.
Unfortunately, this is all too common. CPS is just another example of an agency that is overworked without enough resources. They are spread thin, and at the end of the day, it's the children who suffer for it.

I just really became aware of SR yesterday, so I need to catch up on the interviews, but based on what I've read here, CP sounds like an angry, reactionary man who has no issues with harming a special needs child. Clearly, KP is fine with this man being around her son and physically punishing him. Take that for what it is.

I would love to hear Seth's opinion on CP hitting his child with a belt.

As far as Chloe is concerned, Seth expressed in the Pascal Show interview, tonight, Seth has been displeased that Chloe has received leads & not forwarded said leads to him/has not made Seth aware of said leads.

Additionally, Seth voiced that he disliked Chloe’s tendency to refer to Sebastian’s case as “my investigation.” Seth voiced he felt/feels it is his investigation, & it should be referred to as such. (I took that to mean he feels he should direct. My opinion and interpretation only.)

I have made multiple attempts to reach out to Chloe this month, myself, to offer use of my family’s Marriott points, when Chloe had, per a WebSleuths member, requested lodging assistance for search & rescue volunteers. This request was posted here on Sebastian’s thread. (That is how I was made aware of it.) My husband travels for business all over the country, & we have tons of hotel points saved up that S & R volunteers surely could have utilized.

I had reached out via email (the email posted here to Sebastian’s thread w/in the same post that had requested the assistance) to offer said assistance.

I thought it so strange that I received no acknowledgment, no reply … no response of any kind.

At first, I gave Chloe the benefit of the doubt (I am sure she receives an overwhelming amount of email), but I did figure, eventually, she would get back to me.

When there was still no response, after several days had elapsed, I sent a follow up email. I was quite disappointed to, again, receive no acknowledgement or reply.

I also made an attempt to pursue contact via Chloe’s website. I thought a licensed PI would likely have an official website.

However, when I entered “www.reuniteresearch.org” into my browser, no website came up/could be found. When I performed a Google search, I found nothing but a Facebook page, (just as @Simply Southern explained upthread). I don’t have Facebook.

Anyhow, I just found this experience/these oddities strange, frustrating, & disappointing as mine was a legitimate offer to assist in a manner that would fill an expressed specific need.

Similar to the issue Seth had w/Chloe allegedly (per Seth/Pascal show interview tonight) failing to forward leads to Seth (how can he possibly potentially f/up on leads of which he is not made aware), I am certain Seth was never made aware of my desire & ability to contribute to Sebastian’s cause.

I can’t help but wonder whether others trying to assist have experienced similar frustrations and disappointments. How many other well-meaning folks may have reached out to Chloe wanting to help search, volunteer, provide lodging, etc. , and, unfortunately, never had their requests to assist passed on to/forwarded to Seth? :-( It has been quite disheartening.

One would think people genuinely wanting to provide assistance (especially in direct response to her specific assistance request) would somehow be able to get in touch with the requester (especially if the requester is the private investigator assigned to Sebastian’s case).

I felt I would be remiss not to share my experience following what Seth voiced tonight.

I do believe many, if not most, know, I have an autistic preteen, and I have held this case close to my heart from the very beginning. This post is comprised of a combination of my opinion & my personal experience. I am not discounting her “boots on the ground” search approach or otherwise “trash talking” her nor trying to insight drama. I just genuinely believe there stands to be improvement on these fronts, and, for these reasons, I do understand Seth’s decision to part ways with Chloe.

**Edit to post link to The Pascal Show live stream that aired this evening**

You were extremely kind to offer assistance in the search for Sebastian. Thank you.

Wow just watched the latest Pascal podcast

1. There is dashcam footage from Sunday evening. No confirmation of whose car but sounds like KP’s?)
2. Also ring door bell footage (neighbor's)
3. Seth is in possession of the un-redacted DSC file which has further details of the PF home. Seth feels the details give weight to Sebastian running away.
4. It’s the first time Seth has suggested this may be a recovery search.

I have always wondered why LE has towed the no foul play line and implied that Sebastian may have runaway. LE and KP have consistently told the public to check their properties daily. Even though KP said he has never runaway before.

So reading between the lines in this interview it appears to me that Sebastian most likely ran away.

There is likely evidence from a car (KP?) that they went straight home after the steakhouse and possibly why LE isn’t asking for eyewitnesses for the journey back to the home?

So I reckon after a manic weekend poor Sebastian got overstimulated gets into a temper and argues with mom, runs off, returns home either on his own or KP goes after him and bring him back. All captured by a neighbors doorbell camera.

Later Mom calls CP talks for 3 hours to discuss the incident and possible repercussions. Sebastian overhears and runs away again, but mom doesn’t notice until the morning? Or does she fatally overdose him with sleeping medicine and hide his body?

KP is the key to finding out what happened to Sebastian. JMO

What did you think about the whole Nancy Grace thing? I watched it live on Merit so knew from what she put out later a part was cut out. Seth said he gave a couple of more theories also so that means they deliberately left the one in the live interview that pointed toward Kate. NG has chose her side. jmo.

Last edited:
I would definitely be interested, in seeing the interview where CP stated CPS was involved and spanked SR more than once. Can you post, please?

It was NOT stated by CP the Nancy Grace video. He clearly stated it had happened one time, for repeated offensive for lying and he had NEVER been involved with CPS for SR.

In the State of Tennessee it is not a crime to spank your child. Many of us believe in discipline. Starts with timeouts, then no TV video, then you stop all activities, when all else fails some spank behinds. Oh and if you use curse words, wash your mouth out with Ivory soap. I see this practices used on my grand boys, when they were little. They've grown into wonderful teenagers. It's a different culture than CA.

Will Children Services investigate me if I spank my children?

There is no law in the state of Tennessee forbidding a parent to spank their child. The word of caution to any parent who spanks in such a way that they leave visible marks is that if someone reports them, they can be investigated for child abuse by Children Services anywhere in Tennessee and in most other places in the U.S.

Yes, some would call CP a bully, I call him a man standing up for his family.

On my opinion only...
I don’t think I need a law to tell me it’s never ok to put your hands on a child, under the guise of “discipline” or not.

What did you think about the whole Nancy Grace thing? I watched it live on Merit so knew from what she put out later a part was cut out. Seth said he gave a couple of more theories also so that means they deliberately left the one in the live interview that pointed toward Kate. NG has chose her side. jmo.

Personally I this NG is too sharp to make this big of a mistake.
This was deliberate.
It’s too easy to say ‘Opps, sorry’ when the horse has bolted.

Seth has got it from all angles. The guy is grieving and understandably has to be questioning everybody and everything.

I caught that happening once recently, read something in live cc, went back to find it 3 or 4 times in the cc & transcript & never saw it again. It was a little nugget of information IDK if it was cut over time restraints, an accident, or now see it could’ve been removed intentionally. I think it stinks that they edit things to fit a narrative, for instance ‘Seth says he thinks Katie overdosed Sebastian’ vs the reality ‘Seth said A, B or C could’ve happened.’ They all do it, doesn’t make it right. In this case the damage was done, removing it after the fact didn’t help anyone.

I caught that happening once recently, read something in live cc, went back to find it 3 or 4 times in the cc & transcript & never saw it again. It was a little nugget of information IDK if it was cut over time restraints, an accident, or now see it could’ve been removed intentionally. I think it stinks that they edit things to fit a narrative, for instance ‘Seth says he thinks Katie overdosed Sebastian’ vs the reality ‘Seth said A, B or C could’ve happened.’ They all do it, doesn’t make it right. In this case the damage was done, removing it after the fact didn’t help anyone.
I didn't realize they did this stuff. I guess its best to watch live. That looked like a deliberate attempt to ft a narrative.

I didn't realize they did this stuff. I guess its best to watch live. That looked like a deliberate attempt to ft a narrative.
I didn’t realize they did this either. I thought the one I caught was an oops! This one does seem very deliberate, I’m glad Seth called them out on it and brought it up on Pascal. He gets himself in enough hot water without Nancy Grace or anyone adding to his troubles.

Re: hitting a child with a belt, and people who were hit with a belt in their childhood who turned out fine: when your parent went to get that belt and hit you with it, you felt terror, right? In my humble opinion, it is wrong to cause terror in another being unless your own life is at risk. It's akin to saying your father kicked the dog and the dog turned out fine. Should you then kick the dog, and cause the dog to feel terror and pain, especially when there is now tomes of research stating that negative reinforcement doesn't work?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paladeer
Back