AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the earlier interviews, I don't recall the mom saying anything about:

1. The noise she heard coming from Sebastian's room at around 10:00 p.m.

2. Driving around looking for Sebastian.

Did I just miss those things? Those Dutchess interviews were very long and I was doing other things while listening to them.
No, but Mom didn't speak much in the earlier interviews.
Where is Sebastian? He's gone so long

Thanks! I’m deaf! Are you allowed to repeat what she said about the noise?
About 2:13 in. If you hit the cc button it’ll pull up text. I get this:

"Um, about 9:00, tell him to go to bed…and he's come out of his room where he's playin' and he said, "All right, good night, Momma', good night, puppies, I love you and went to bed. Um, he was doin' something in his room, 'cause about an hour later, I heard some noise, and I was like, "I don't care what you're doing in there, but go to sleep," and um, about midnight, I got up and I went to bed."

Could you share what she said about the noise coming from his room & did she say she investigated the noise? I missed this.
It's about 2;20 mark in the video.. about 9 o'clock he went to bed. An hour later he was making noise and she said "I don't care what your doing in there. Go to bed. And, umm. About midnight I got up to go bed." Then continues with going to wake him at 6..

I went back and listened to the initial WSMV interview, the WZTV "hands only" interview, and the first Dutchess interview.

The Chronicles of Olivia interview is definitely the first one where KP mentions the noise in Sebastian's room after he goes to bed.

It is also the first time she mentions driving around looking for him.

It's about 2;20 mark in the video.. about 9 o'clock he went to bed. An hour later he was making noise and she said "I don't care what your doing in there. Go to bed. And, umm. About midnight I got up to go bed." Then continues with going to wake him at 6..
I don't have time to go back and find it right now, but I thought mom was falling or had fallen asleep on the phone with stepdad. And it wasn't mentioned that she'd heard him making noise (or heard someone/something making noise) in his bedroom during that call.

I think it takes a while after the videos post for CC to be available, and there is also then usually a transcript you can find under the video description area. That allows you to follow along and gives time stamps to when things are said. Hopefully that's helpful for next time, and may explain why there was no CC originally when you looked at it.

ETA @abyquinn

Last edited:
I don't have time to go back and find it right now, but I thought mom was falling or had fallen asleep on the phone with stepdad. And it wasn't mentioned that she'd heard him making noise (or heard someone/something making noise) in his bedroom during that call.
Yes! According to KP & CP she dozed off around 12, he told her to wake up, take care of the dogs & go to bed, she said she got up & went to bed. This news of noise around 10 is new to us.

Yes! According to KP & CP she dozed off around 12, he told her to wake up, take care of the dogs & go to bed, she said she got up & went to bed. This news of noise around 10 is new to us.
Yep. Also new was that she drove around the neighborhood and school yard. Was it dark at that time of the morning in TN? Did she see anyone in the neighborhood walking at that time and if so did she roll down the window and ask if they saw anything, did she get out at the school and start yelling for him? Just a lot of questions but no real answers.

This noise in his room after he went to bed seems like an important detail - was there a window in his room he could have climbed out of? was he chatting with someone on a video game?
If I understand everything CP has said, Sebastian did not have internet capability at their house. CP removed internet from Sebastian’s iPhone. Assuming Sebastian has a normal room there would be a window but KP & CP have only talked about him going out the front door.

I imagine mom wishes she had checked on what the alleged noise was but it does not appear she mentions that she did, or has any regret about that? Maybe it wasn't a big enough noise to cause concern. Hindsight and all that.

Last edited:
"Seth Rogers said his son’s three pairs of shoes were found at the front door after his disappearance."

Well that answers how they knew quickly all of his shoes were accounted for. I know the parents have all stated he didn't like to be barefoot, but is it possible he had at least socks on? Would he have left in just socks? I wouldn't consider that to be fully barefoot, if so. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74