GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a hard time believing this story or that it was in fact them. Why would he risk going through a drive-thru where he would be sitting and waiting on food? People would be more inclined to also see him and get a good view of him and the van? He seems to have stocked up on some food. If he was going to get food then it would make more sense to park out of view and go inside and alter your appearance. Again, it seems crazy that he would be traveling and nobody has actually caught his van on camera because surely he would need to get gas? But I truly hope I am wrong and this was his van because at least now they have a better idea of where he may be headed.
He probably thinks that they don't know about him there. Pretty brazen if it is him!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm not certain he's been spotted anywhere. That old van is going to need a lot of gas to get all the way across the country. He is paying with cash (presumably), so he would need to go into the gas stations to pay. I think it's far more likely he is camped out somewhere. The sightings reminded me of the Hannah Garner case. People all across the country were just certain they'd seen her (her dad even went to check some of them out), and it turned out she never left the west coast.
There are rarely stories of parents/people taking kids for noble reasons. It happens, I'm sure, but we don't hear about it here very often. I can hope he is doing the best he can and we will get contact soon.

BBM - Great point!

I really don't feel that he has left the area. I think he is close by in an isolated location that will be difficult to find unfortunately. In some ways, I hope he is travelling....I hope someone really does recognize them and gets her back where she belongs....wherever that might be!

I'm listening to the Elmore County (where Mt Home is located) scanner. Sounds like they are en route to view a video from last night.

If he is traveling with her, I would think he is doing his driving at night when fewer cars are on the road. It kind of gives me a little hope if they were in ID as the person says she saw her alive.

That said, I am not sure I think that he has gone far---gas, not knowing places to shelter unseen, etc. If he wanted to have her for a longer period of time, staying local allows him to hunker down. Gross thoughts going on in my head.

This just came through in Missouri. I am guessing they have some reason to send this out, based off of the sighting.
eda726f607dbd0f15bb1dee895c64eed.jpg

Yes, our cable company just pushed it out as a new active amber alert for our immediate area.

Im really starting to feel like this is some sort of suicide mission, especially if they're really doing this cross country road trip thing...he could have had a stronger bond with C. and wanted to spend some time with her before he offs himself. I don't know why, it's just a feeling I get. We keep trying to rationalize what he's doing but nothing he is doing is rational. It was alluded to by the wife that he has OCD tendencies and right now his behavior shows disordered thinking...she was also way to quick to be so negative about him and I feel like something happened that triggered this- maybe the "last straw" argument or whatever. There's a reason why she reacted the way she did. Taking care of a disabled adult can cause caregiver fatigue pretty easily and he may have just snapped. I just pray he doesn't hurt that baby girl ��

Apparently someone called in to Taney County 911 and reported that two people went under the water and never came back up. Maybe they saw them from far away.

I can say being local to this specific area, that people often jump off the rocks into a specific area of the lake. It's definitely a very common thing. Today the local high schools had scheduling, and the high school kids were released early, it's also extremely warm here today. Hoping for the best though.

I'm not local to that area but I am less than 2 hours drive away, so wasn't sure. I hope that they find the people... and I hope it's not C. And I hope everyone survives.

Im really starting to feel like this is some sort of suicide mission, especially if they're really doing this cross country road trip thing...he could have had a stronger bond with C. and wanted to spend some time with her before he offs himself. I don't know why, it's just a feeling I get. We keep trying to rationalize what he's doing but nothing he is doing is rational. It was alluded to by the wife that he has OCD tendencies and right now his behavior shows disordered thinking...she was also way to quick to be so negative about him and I feel like something happened that triggered this- maybe the "last straw" argument or whatever. There's a reason why she reacted the way she did. Taking care of a disabled adult can cause caregiver fatigue pretty easily and he may have just snapped. I just pray he doesn't hurt that baby girl ��

His wife is in a terrible position all the way round, and perhaps bears the extra burden of thinking she has to make it crystal clear she wasn't involved, and didn't have any idea what her husband planned to do.

Ok, I just got an amber alert on my phone.

Otterville, MO AMBER Alert: LIC/173GPS (TN) 2002 White Dodge Ram 1500 Van Van

That's really far north from where I expected. Why would it be Otterville, MO in the Amber Alert?

I'm not local to that area but I am less than 2 hours drive away, so wasn't sure. I hope that they find the people... and I hope it's not C. And I hope everyone survives.

I do to, also they just pushed out the 2nd amber alert to the phones in the area. The first one have their descriptions, this one gave more info on the van, and the occupants. Don't know if they failed to convey all info in the first so had to send a 2nd one, or if something else is prompting 2 in a short time frame.

I live in the Kansas City, Missouri area and I just got an Amber Alert on my phone.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I do to, also they just pushed out the 2nd amber alert to the phones in the area. The first one have their descriptions, this one gave more info on the van, and the occupants. Don't know if they failed to convey all info in the first so had to send a 2nd one, or if something else is prompting 2 in a short time frame.

Interesting. I didn't get the first Amber Alert here in Christian County... hmmm.....

Ok, I just got an amber alert on my phone.

That's really far north from where I expected. Why would it be Otterville, MO in the Amber Alert?

Is that the first one you have gotten or the 2nd? We just got the 2nd and of course there are the alerts on tv again.
82da2dd19e9c7d86226542933a398088.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member