GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to say that it really tugged at my heartstrings when that brave young man pleaded with his dad to bring C. home. I hope his dad was able to see it.

I just watched the surveillance video of them at the Save-A-Lot (http://www.newschannel5.com/news/local-news/search-continues-for-missing-9-year-old-girl) again.

I don't know what to make of C.'s behavior. She seems so quiet. At that age my daughter would always be interacting with me in some way. They don't seem to do that at all, and neither is she looking around much. I'm also puzzled why Gary never glances in C.'s direction when she walks past and is behind him and later walks out of our view when he is paying for the groceries. He seems very comfortable with her not trying to run off. They are either very comfortable together or he has her under his thumb good.

Just pondering this again. That video gives me a headache.

The link says blank for me. I can't see the pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

she has a message for her husband.

"Bring her home Gary. We will get her some kind of help, some way somewhere, but you know you've got to bring C. home. You can't keep her. You know you can't,"

Get 'her' some kind of help? Did she mean to say get him help? What does she mean by this?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sorry if this has been mentioned... I'm not fully caught up... The word "her" must have been a misquote because now the article says 'we'll get "YOU" some kind of help'.

Sorry if this has been mentioned... I'm not fully caught up... The word "her" must have been a misquote because now the article says 'we'll get "YOU" some kind of help'.
Now that makes more sense!

The police have stated that they have no reason to believe he took her off for some good/ recreational reason and that they have found out more info that causes them concern and that she is in imminent danger, right ? (all paraphrased from memory). That means he isn't taking her on a nice little ocean front getaway to be a nice uncle. He has nefarious reasons! It has been stated that way. No reason to sugar coat this. He is a dangerous abductor. I think little sister let them in on the information that made them more concerned. Whether it was against her or something she heard/ witnessed against C. I am so sad for whatever C. is thinking and feeling right now. I want her to run and scream as fast and as loudly as she can as soon as they get near civilization!

I think it has just been too long for a positive result.

They have edited their story then. What I quoted in my post (same quote klily444 used) was copied and pasted from their page. It definitely did say HER.
Yes it was definately edited [emoji3] I had copied and pasted my quote also which was near yours. It did say her.

I'm only on page 14 of this thread, trying to catch up so sorry if I have missed any vital information to change my mind. As of right now, I'm getting a vibe of maybe a Katie Beers type of situation going on. Maybe he's been planning this for awhile and has built a little shelter to hold her in. Though, unlike Katie Beer's kidnapper, this guy disappeared with C.

I think since this is a fairly small town that LE has been able to check with all the local gas stations and have a good estimate on how far he could travel on the gas he's purchased.

I think it has just been too long for a positive result.
I hope not but I know what you mean. The more time that passes .......

UPDATE: There has been an unconfirmed sighting of two individuals matching the description of missing 9 year old C. T. and her alleged abductor, 57 year old uncle, Gary Simpson. This photo was taken Monday, May 9 along the Lamine River.
ABC17 NEWS
Cooper County Sheriffs Dept. Released This Photo.

a1304b8dccf043b3db0c5da4ec5bdb40.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/1838734917...3873491711853/950258248406703/?type=3&theater

I saw this on The Aware Foundation's Facebook page. This photo was released to the news station by the Cooper County Sheriffs Dept. in Missouri.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

I just watched the surveillance video of them at the Save-A-Lot (http://www.newschannel5.com/news/local-news/search-continues-for-missing-9-year-old-girl) again.

I don't know what to make of C.'s behavior. She seems so quiet. At that age my daughter would always be interacting with me in some way. They don't seem to do that at all, and neither is she looking around much. I'm also puzzled why Gary never glances in C.'s direction when she walks past and is behind him and later walks out of our view when he is paying for the groceries. He seems very comfortable with her not trying to run off. They are either very comfortable together or he has her under his thumb good.

Just pondering this again. That video gives me a headache.
If she thinks her dad was in a car accident she is probably just very upset.

Who knows what else she's been told [emoji35]

UPDATE: There has been an unconfirmed sighting of two individuals matching the description of missing 9 year old C. T. and her alleged abductor, 57 year old uncle, Gary Simpson. This photo was taken Monday, May 9 along the Lamine River.
ABC17 NEWS

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=629956120489492&substory_index=0&id=582675068550931

I saw this on The Aware Foundation's Facebook page. This photo was released to the news station by the Cooper County Sheriffs Dept. in Missouri.

Was just coming to post this. WTH?

ABC17 NEWS

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=629956120489492&substory_index=0&id=582675068550931

Link isn't working for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads