GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tears of joy and relief. Oh sweet C, may you heal from this awful event. We are cheering :)

All I can do right now is sit here with happy tears streaming down my cheeks. This little girl is ALIVE!

I am sobbing. Mom of A 9 year old girl. Thank GOD those citizens did as they were asked and checked out their property.

7 days is a long time for a little girl. Poor baby. Tears

I don't think I have ever seen an Amber Alert end with a live child after 8 days.

Ahh! So glad, ive followed several missing persons cases and this thread is the first ive heard of the "downstairs" which definatly made it a new experience following bith threads! Ive been glued to this case more than ive done anything else these past few days, and have to say im very happy to see so many caring hearts for this little girl, so much time and dedication put in by people that have never met her or her family. So glad shes been rescued!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Limited right now. Owners of a property on Gravely Valley Rd found her on their property.

Good job LE. DeVine told the public in the last press conference to check their property! And this is how she was found! :)

Please God, walk with CT as she works to heal mentally, emotionally and physically. We can only imagine the horrors she's experienced over the last 9 days, but we all wish her strength and send our love. Bless you, CT <3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Limited right now. Owners of a property on Gravely Valley Rd found her on their property.
We drove by that road while searching. We may have even drove on it. I know where it is. I know others had searched it. They must have been on an isolated piece of property not easily accessible. Thank God, the landowners searched it.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

This is absolutely amazing. Thank God for those people that found her. They deserve every bit of that reward.

Grey bar motel for his Birthday, sore feet, and no cigs....May the joy called the rest of his life begin. So happy she was found alive....May her healing begin. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther