GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you aren't downstairs yet, you might want to go there.

Soooo a week later and they NOW have specific credible information that Carlie is in imminent danger of bodily harm or death? What has changed? I mean, of course she's in danger(!!!) but why suddenly new information? Computer forensics?

Imo The FBI got the nvolved and found something.

Another poster with more info on GS (sorry if this was posted already, I don't remember seeing it). The picture of CT with lipstick is also on this one.

13177727_10154840574357571_6060264339014068919_n.jpg

Another poster with more info on GS (sorry if this was posted already, I don't remember seeing it). The picture of CT with lipstick is also on this one.

13177727_10154840574357571_6060264339014068919_n.jpg

The fact that he smokes could be his downfall. I hope all gas stations and convenience stores are ready, he's gonna need smokes soon.

The fact that he smokes could be his downfall. I hope all gas stations and convenience stores are ready, he's gonna need smokes soon.

I was thinking the same thing! Being a smoker myself (I know, bad). It would not be something to easily quit.

I'm sorry the poster was so large, I could not make it smaller for some reason.

that's exactly what I was thinking! he is going to run out of smokes at some point.

I was thinking the same thing! Being a smoker myself (I know, bad). It would not be something to easily quit.

Especially in what's likely a high stress situation for him. And as he runs out, he'll get more anxious and likely to make a mistake. Depending on how much he smokes, he'd become pretty desperate to get more.

So, I live in East Tennessee and I hate the thought he went somewhere off the beaten path. East TN is known for it's ABUNDANCE of lakes, rivers, creeks, etc, as well as the proximity to the Smoky Mountains (30 minute drive from Knox County where I live). Because of this, it would be almost impossible to find them out there. However, the "running out of supplies" idea is good. Unless he had planned a long time and pre-bought lots of supplies (doubtful because that's expensive), he WILL have to feed them, get smokes, etc.

So, I live in East Tennessee and I hate the thought he went somewhere off the beaten path. East TN is known for it's ABUNDANCE of lakes, rivers, creeks, etc, as well as the proximity to the Smoky Mountains (30 minute drive from Knox County where I live). Because of this, it would be almost impossible to find them out there. However, the "running out of supplies" idea is good. Unless he had planned a long time and pre-bought lots of supplies (doubtful because that's expensive), he WILL have to feed them, get smokes, etc.

I really think they need searchers on horseback following those creeks and rivers. It stands to reason he would want easy access to water for numerous reasons IMO.

I hope he is someplace where he can keep his phone charged and that he does. At least that would give LE a line of communication with him, even if it is one-sided.

The news today from LE is heartbreaking.

Just catching up on this. Was CT actually living with this uncle at some point?

Hello fellow Knox County websleuth! You are right about the terrain. There are soooo many places one could hide for a long time. Don't forget about all the caves as well.

Unless he had planned a long time and pre-bought lots of supplies (doubtful because that's expensive), he WILL have to feed them, get smokes, etc.

Yes. And word of mouth is crucial. Even in remote locations, he could pass by a hunter, a rural family, a state park ranger, a campground worker etc. We have to hope that word spreads or someone notices something unusual.

I really think they need searchers on horseback following those creeks and rivers. It stands to reason he would want easy access to water for numerous reasons IMO.
agreed! I wish there were more searchers, period. I'm not hearing much about search parties at all :(

Thanks! I've been lurking on my iPad... because I can't remember my password LOL

Now on computer. I pray that they find Carlie safe and unharmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member