GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly think this is going to be resolved soon. I don't think he planned it out for very long, if at all. if he had, then he would not have taken her to the grocery store after he took her from school. He smokes, he will have to come out sooner or later to buy more. most people cant just quit cold turkey. they only bought a small amount of groceries.I don't think his plan is to kill her, or he wouldn't have bought the clothes and underwear. I do think it is sexually motivated though. They are going to get hungry, go to a grocery store, fast good place, ect. With the million false alarms (yes I am exaggerating), if he so much as sneezes and draws any attention to him or his huge van it will be called in. I am so hopeful for this little girl.

So, I live in East Tennessee and I hate the thought he went somewhere off the beaten path. East TN is known for it's ABUNDANCE of lakes, rivers, creeks, etc, as well as the proximity to the Smoky Mountains (30 minute drive from Knox County where I live). Because of this, it would be almost impossible to find them out there. However, the "running out of supplies" idea is good. Unless he had planned a long time and pre-bought lots of supplies (doubtful because that's expensive), he WILL have to feed them, get smokes, etc.
Wonder if LE has talked about bringing in Texas Equusearch. But I guess they would need a better idea of where to look :/

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It has been a long while since I have posted so I forgot the rules a bit. There are some comments from Facebook I would like to point pepole to. Can I quote them or do I just explain where to find them?! Has to do with possible lead (s)........

depends on where those comments are located. feel free to pm me with specifics and I will help you figure out how to direct people to anything that is okay

agreed! I wish there were more searchers, period. I'm not hearing much about search parties at all :(

I am also in East TN. IMO, there have not been any LE organized searches using citizens. Average person, including me, could not organize a proper search. Driving that van, he can't go off the roads easily. His physical appearance suggests he is uncapable of long hikes. I am of the opinion the latest news conference is just reiterating the fact that Carlie is in extreme danger, due to the number of people who think the uncle may just be protecting her. The credible evidence could be just a statement from another child (sister?) who stated that the evil uncle had threatened one or both with harm if they didn't keep a secret. This man could be telling Carlie the sirens, etc., are just a sign that someone is in trouble (like her Dad) and he is simply trying to protect her. With her sad little life background, she has had very few people to believe in.

I have been lurking on WS a few years now but don't post much. I keep hoping each time I check back that there would be some type of update. I can't believe he has been able to keep this up for so long already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding the Wal-Mart purchases...I keep thinking about how pink and bright everything is, not exactly ideal to pick the brightest colors if planning to hide out in the woods. That thought alone keeps bringing me back to them primarily being holed up indoors somewhere. Maybe abandoned buildings, near water, 'cause of the swimsuit. JMO

I am terrified for Carlie.

I don't even know how to PM from my phone lol. I used to do all this from my comp. Hmm crap

it is ok to link a facebook for media or LE, no personal facebooks, no rumors, no sleuthing of non suspects... for the most part

Thanks for the help guys. The comments were on the Find Carle page and the Justice for Children page...gray area with those?! Anywho...check DOWNSTAIRS because the comments are being discussed there basically. Just pray!!!

Could you please post a link for us newcomers? Thank you. I am ever sure where downstairs or the other places are.

I completely agree. I do not think they are far. After a week, if they had been driving very far, they would have been spotted and seen, for real. Unless he is completely batty, he is not going to take that chance. If he still had access to her even after her dad was given custody, and he STILL took her...that is the most alarming thing. That means he wanted not only to see her and maintain a relationship, but wanted something more...unlimited access, access in privacy, and uninterrupted for as long as he wished. And wanted her away from anyone she could tell or anyone who might discover what is going on. In my opinion, that is the ONLY reason he has taken her, after hearing the latest statement from the father. I am terrified for this little girl. I think his motive is along the lines of what happened with JC Duggard, Elizabeth Smart, and the three girls (whose names escape me) who escaped from the attic of the man who had been holding them for years (10?)....The thing that GS has against him right off the bat is that everyone knows he has her. He can hide her forever, but he cant hide forever. He will have to come out for supplies at some point and he WILL be found. IF his intention is long term. If it isn't long term because he KNOWS he will be seen because he HAS to come out, I am afraid this will end very badly for Carlie.....it looked like he had enough supplies for two weeks or a month....and not beyond that. That is terrifying.

I hope somehow, someway, someone stumbles upon something in the Smokey Mountains that looks suspicious....like something is in the ground....or a van parked barely visible in the brush...and that this happens SOON. I think that is the only way this thing is going to be ok.

BBM. I completely agree, and the only reason for this is not good and one people don't want to admit- sexual assault. :notgood:This is no innocent camping trip/custody protection. He didn't even buy her regular clothes beyond one pair of pants. People need to realize this little girl is in danger.

Sorry if this was already posted

Americans Alliance – ‏@AmericansMEC

United States Forest Service has joined into the search for #CT, and are searching Campgrounds and other sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM. I completely agree, and the only reason for this is not good and one people don't want to admit- sexual assault. :notgood:This is no innocent camping trip/custody protection. He didn't even buy her regular clothes beyond one pair of pants. People need to realize this little girl is in danger.

I think you have put our fears into words but at this time I really hate to 'brand' her with those words when it hasn't been confirmed.

I'll be shocked if one of these out-of-state van sightings turns out to be legit. This perp knows the whole country is looking for that van. IMO, he's already ditched it. They're either camped out somewhere in eastern TN/ SWVA, or in a stolen vehicle. No way he'd risk driving that high-profile van across state lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname