GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!
A big THANK YOU for making me laugh! I needed that! My emotions are all over the place today thinking about C

Wait. Is that about the recent matching van info, or about a previous, discarded lead of a van in Shelby Forest?

Agreed. I'm confused! This story was updated 20 minutes ago but the other story posted is more current.

HUH? I am so confused! I thought that they didn't find ANY van in Shelby Forest?!?
**Getting my hopes up again!**

HUH? I am so confused! I thought that they didn't find ANY van in Shelby Forest?!?
**Getting my hopes up again!**

I was wrong on my time zones. The story saying it was false is from an hour and a half ago. This story that says they were processing it is from 20 minutes ago. So according to the most recent story, they have a van and they are processing it and it was in Shelby forest.

I was wrong on my time zones. The story saying it was false is from an hour and a half ago. This story that says they were processing it is from 20 minutes ago. So according to the most recent story, they have a van and they are processing it and it was in Shelby forest.

Whew! At least they now have a starting point!

Just another thought....does the van have a hitch? Just wondering if he could have towed another vehicle there in order to switch to a car not on anyone's radar?

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/137285612-story

The Shelby County Sheriff’s Office said they are currently "processing" the van to search for clues. The van was associated with the disappearance of 9-year-old CMT, of Rogersville.*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

So there is a van! They must feel it's the correct van otherwise why would they be "processing" it?

Just another thought....does the van have a hitch? Just wondering if he could have towed another vehicle there in order to switch to a car not on anyone's radar?

(I'm getting the impression he is not that intelligent. while he likely planned this, I'm also thinking he is not watching the news and doesnt realize this story is national and every lokking for him.)

I pray this is the van. If they bring working dogs in maybe they are on foot somewhere in that forest and they'll pick up on something.

Please let this be the van. If so they cant be too far from it.

This worries me that they could be in the forest, why isn't he on the run with her? I hope this doesn't turn out to be the worse news possible.

Never underestimate the intelligence of a dumb person who is up to no good. If that makes sense:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled