GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think (hope) they do. It seems like it to me.

"We know the details and when you know the full picture and you know the extent of her danger, you better believe [it's troubling]," DeVine added."

http://www.people.com/article/carlie-trent-missing-in-danger-investigators-allegedly

I think that they must have something more then some relatives saying he molested them. I'm thinking they have some computer or even mail records they have dug up. All the batteries and costume-like stuff he bought for her makes me think he was planning on doing some filming. He might very well have help and be long gone.

I've been posting comments on those that I find that say he's saving her. Something like this...

NO. The girl's own grandmother stated that she hopes nothing of a sexual nature is happening. His own family doesn't trust him and there have been alleged accusations of him sexually molesting family members who were too afraid to come forward. She is NOT safer with him.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,21006029,00.html

Is it just me, or does it seem like so many pedos wear the same type of jeffrey-dahmer glasses?

May I ask if someone has the direct link to this mornings update by Josh DeVine could they post it? I have tried some of the "livestream" links given but they seemed to have moved on to other news.

"We know the details and when you know the full picture and you know the extent of her danger, you better believe [it's troubling]," DeVine added."

http://www.people.com/article/carlie-trent-missing-in-danger-investigators-allegedly

Maybe he's planning to sell her ? Maybe he met some ' nice like minded ' people on the internet and ......... No matter what's going on here, it's bad, bad, bad ! Be strong little one. They're going to find you .

Just remember. The focus here is getting this young lady home safely.

The uninformed comments and opinions on social media may be frustrating and feel free to correct and inform how you wish there. But here, we aren't about right fighting or showing how much smarter we are.

Here we are focused on this child.

So do what you must on social media but keep it outside.

I think that they must have something more then some relatives saying he molested them. I'm thinking they have some computer or even mail records they have dug up. All the batteries and costume-like stuff he bought for her makes me think he was planning on doing some filming. He might very well have help and be long gone.

I agree they have a lot more in regards to his behavior and the molestation. They might have specific information concerning his intent to kill her or even something to do with a pedophile ring that has been discussed here. But I'm worried that no matter how much information they have confirming the terrible danger she is in, that none of it helps them figure out where they are or if there is a chance she is still alive. I think if the withheld information narrowed down where they could be they would be looking in specific places. Instead it seems that they have little enough information that any reported possible sighting still has credibility until it's determined not to. By that I mean if the withheld information showed that he had a habit of driving to a particular part of the mountains in TN then a reported sighting 1000 miles away would be looked into but not treated like 'yes - maybe this is it'.

I'm hoping it's just because we don't know everything and they really have narrowed down the possible places he could be.

May I ask if someone has the direct link to this mornings update by Josh DeVine could they post it? I have tried some of the "livestream" links given but they seemed to have moved on to other news.

I can't find a recorded link, but I copied this from tlcya's post 701:

oh my starting early

good morning everyone

My name is Josh DeVine

Thank you for your continued interest in this amber alert situation we have.

This is my last news conference (for now) here in Rogersville. I am headed back to TBi

be sure teo stay connected to the TBI website of the latest.

They are about to add Gary Simpson to teh TBI top ten wanted list. They have added an additional charge.

reiterate that Gary Simpson is not "helping" or attempting to "help" CT.

Anyone assisting Gary Simpson will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Anyone suggesting that Gary Simpson s protecting or helping this child is an INSULT to her and to her family.

I want to be very clear about that.

More video of CT will be made available, her playing with tablet at home.

Remain focused on HER.

More info on Items from grocery. He spent about $80.

bought soda, peanut butter, frosted fudge cakes, two loaves of bread, majority of items were non perishable.

Those items indicate not making dinner at home. indicate more of a camping trip.

Removing information from road signs. TDOT and TBI have understanding. normally those signs are only two rush hours with info about amber alert. It was extended much longer on CT's behalf. But we are now returning those signs to TDOT and removing the alert from them.

It is beautiful today. Get out there and check your property. Look in outbuildings, sheds, barns, etc. Look for signs of wrappers, litter, etc that does not belong or seems related.

If you see the van please call 911. that will get quickest response.

air search has not turned up anything.

We have no reason to believe they are still in Rogersville but also none to indicate they are not.

NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE HE WAS TRYING TO HELP THIS GIRL.

WISH ICOULD DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE HAVE. BUT CANNOT. THIS IS FAR TOO SERIOUS TO PLAY GAMES. THIS GIRL IS IN DANGER - WITHOUT QUESTION.

IF YOU SPOT GARY DO NOT APPROACH OR TRY TO APPREHEND. CALL 911

WE ARE AWARE OF SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS IN RECENT REPORTS. CANNOT SPEAK TO SPECIFICS ON THAT BUT WANT TO REITERATE THAT WE HAVE SPECIFIC AND CREDIBLE INFORMATION THAT THIS CHILD IS IN IMMINENT DANGER. LET ME ASSURE YOU - WE HAVE INTERVIEWED EVERYONE WHO KNOWS GARY SIMPSON AND THE TOTALITY OF THE INFORMATION

darn it, got pulled away.

basically I got the impression he was saying yes, there is something to the reports of Gary Simpson being a sexual abuser and that is part of our big concern for CT's safety.

Yeah, after I posted that I realized you were talking about WHERE they are, lol oops. Thats what I get for trying to work and pay attention here at the same time :)

Maybe he left a suicide note on his computer?

Maybe he bought or took some "pills" from his house? LE knows stuff we don't, that's for sure.

I agree they have a lot more in regards to his behavior and the molestation. They might have specific information concerning his intent to kill her or even something to do with a pedophile ring that has been discussed here. But I'm worried that no matter how much information they have confirming the terrible danger she is in, that none of it helps them figure out where they are or if there is a chance she is still alive. I think if the withheld information narrowed down where they could be they would be looking in specific places. Instead it seems that they have little enough information that any reported possible sighting still has credibility until it's determined not to. By that I mean if the withheld information showed that he had a habit of driving to a particular part of the mountains in TN then a reported sighting 1000 miles away would be looked into but not treated like 'yes - maybe this is it'.

I'm hoping it's just because we don't know everything and they really have narrowed down the possible places he could be.

Obsession is such a wild card IMO. It may keep her safe in the beginning but I really fear what will happen after that. She's a child. She will want to go home. She will be frightened and upset. C needs to be found NOW!!
I stIll believe what I posted early in the first thread. I believe they are close to home. I think he was disappearing to find a spot to hide out.

". I believe they are close to home."
I
Have wondered if LE said they had sightings on MO & WV to make him think they were looking in other places do he'd let down his guard.

I think they are deleting the idiots there. But people defending the kidnapper are on literally every news piece on Facebook.

Maybe one of those fidiots posting such vile comments could step in and suffer the horror's this child is currently/has suffered. WTF is wrong with people. Just bouncing off your post.

Just remember. The focus here is getting this young lady home safely.

The uninformed comments and opinions on social media may be frustrating and feel free to correct and inform how you wish there. But here, we aren't about right fighting or showing how much smarter we are.

Here we are focused on this child.

So do what you must on social media but keep it outside.

Understood!

https://tbinews.wordpress.com/2016/05/12/5-12-16-amber-alert-update-carlie-trent/
5-12-16 AMBER Alert Update: Carlie Trent
AMBER Alert - CT A Middle and East Tennessee AMBER Alert, issued by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation on behalf of the Rogersville Police Department, remains in effect for 9-year-old CMT On Wednesday afternoon, May 4th, her uncle by marriage, Gary Simpson, removed C from school under false pretenses. He currently has no custodial rights to C . During the course of the investigation, authorities have developed specific and credible information which leads law enforcement to believe the child is in imminent danger of serious bodily harm or death.

Since issuing the original Endangered Child Alert Wednesday, and upgrading the alert to an AMBER Alert on Thursday, TBI Agents and Intelligence Analysts have worked to coordinate and verify more than 1,700 tips, originating from at least 19 states: Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Louisiana, Florida, Missouri, Idaho, Arkansas, California, Alabama, Washington, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, Montana, and New York. At this time, however, there have been no credible sightings of CT, Gary Simpson, or the van in which investigators believe the two may be traveling. Though their whereabouts are currently unknown, investigative efforts suggest they may be out of public view and in an isolated area, such as a campground or park.

Suspect CompositeToday, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation added Gary Simpson to its Top 10 Most Wanted list. The warrant for his arrest was amended today to a charge of Especially Aggravated Kidnapping in connection to the child’s disappearance. Surveillance video from a Rogersville bank (LEFT) depicts Simpson withdrawing funds on the morning of May 4th, shortly before visiting a Walmart store, picking up C from school, and taking her to a local grocery store, where he purchased approximately $80 of non-perishable foods and paper products consistent with camping or travel.

The TBI continues to operate the search from its Headquarters in Nashville and a Command Post in Rogersville in an effort to investigate tips, leads, and coordinate the flow of information with local, state, and federal partners. On Sunday, the United States Marshal’s Service dispatched a similar command post to Hawkins County in an effort to do the same. Ground searches, involving several partner agencies continue, along with air searches by helicopter, performed by the Tennessee Highway Patrol, which began late Sunday and will be ongoing on an as-needed basis as part of the overall search effort.

The reward for information in connection to this case now exceeds $40,000. The United States Marshals Service has offered a reward of $5,000 for information leading to the arrest of Gary Simpson and the safe recovery of CT Additionally, Dr. Chris Calendine, C’s pediatrician, has indicated to TBI he will offer $10,000 in reward money for information leading to C’s safe recovery. Anyone interested in contributing to the reward effort can email BringCarlieHome@gmail.com or call (423) 923-9100. There is also an online platform for the effort at BringCarlieHome.causevox.com.

C is 4’8″ tall, weighs 75 lbs with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a black and grey tank top and blue jeans. Simpson is a 57-year-old white male, 5’10” tall, weighing 157 lbs. He is balding and has brown hair and eyes. He was last seen wearing a brown cap, a dark colored shirt and jeans. He was last seen driving a white 2002 Dodge Conversion Van with TN registration 173-GPS. The van has a dark stripe down the middle with light gold running boards and paint is chipping off of the hood. Warrants have been issued for Simpson for Kidnapping.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation will continue any and all efforts to locate these individuals as quickly as possible, and as part of that effort, continue to reach out to local, state, and federal law enforcement authorities across the region to disseminate the information and pictures as widely as possible.

Surveillance video of Gary Simpson and CT along with video of C released by the TBI in recent days, is available for view on the TBI’s YouTube channel. Additionally, the TBI is issuing updates on this case via social media on Twitter

He also purchased a child's swim suit bikini, lip gloss, and other things at Walmart.

Sent from my Z755 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members