TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait....I'm having deja vu. I've heard this in a closing before. Certainly not original.

I wonder if the defense guy sitting behind Davidson realizes his faux paux? lol.

That guy has been bugging me the whole trial...with his bow ties and suits that don't fit. Sorry just had to rant about that....been bugging me.

Explaining the reason for bringing up Chris and Channon drug use. Says witnesses that saw what they saw didn't want to see that either.

Really trying to save his butt regarding slamming the vics. Too late.

Follows that with saying there is evidence of the victims' drug use and association with Davidson - he is NOT trying to make the victims look bad, :rolleyes:

I don't think I'm going to be able to stomach this maggot's spiel this morning.

...sitting on hands...

Now talking reasonable doubt. The states evidence is circumstantial.

Yea and those defense witnesses were a joke too... a bad one that fell like a lead ballooon. And you don't care about the truth when it's staring you in the face.

Circumstancial evidence is not all the State has!!

:parrot:

Slamming the pros told a story when they said they couldn't. Insinuating the pros made it up.

Why is he even bringing that up AGAIN! Davidson said he didn't know them and they weren't there to buy drugs...they were carjacked!! What does he think the jury has amensia????

He's putting doubt into statements TK made with certainty.

Humor me here. If Channon and Chris were there to buy drugs (which this turd keeps insinuating), does it make Davidson's crime any less?

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Eldridge - state couldn't recreate story of deaths so "they made one up"

Defense cites John Adams defense of soldiers in Boston Massacre. "Facts get in way" of passions, Eldridge says

Misc images
oim34.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
33fepgo.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There sure are alot of really really REALLY bad facts... can't believe he actually went there. I guess his strategy is to insult the intelligence of jurors. K Eldridge, you need to just find somewhere and sit down.

:parrot:

Now he's brought up a chair and is gonna recreate Channon's oral rape.

Humor me here. If Channon and Chris were there to buy drugs (which this turd keeps insinuating), does it make Davidson's crime any less?

Defense isn't saying what happened is any less a crime - they're sayin he wasn't part of it - that she had consensual sex with Davidson for the drugs, then he left, then the Cobbins gang got ahold of her and Chris. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa