Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at flightradar - I assume they are looking for her in the water.
When Libby Squire was cruelly dumped in water, she took days (weeks?) to be recovered. LE were able to recover semen from her rape. (It was rape as she was clearly incapable of consenting on cctv as she was being placed in the car). Not sure legally what would happen in USA for a kidnap victim with kidnapper semen (assuming it can be recovered)
how close to water from the abduction site?

now on flight radar it appears AIR3 has joined the search with the helicopter of the creek and they have gone all the way down to where the creek connects to Lake McKellar. Unknown what type of aircraft that is, but I can assume it is related due to it following the same paths as the helicopter
Might be a drone.

Airlift 3​

AIR3​

LANDED 33 MINUTES AGO

Grateful that we have locals letting us know what's going on in real time!
Ditto. I always appreciate comments from locals on a case and try to contribute when there is something happening in my neck of the woods (metro Detroit).

Speaking of locals, is there a livestream for watching the search? If so, could someone provide a link? Thanks.

I am wondering if this perpetrator is telling LE about all these different locations, basically sending them on a goose chase. ( is that the correct term ? Sorry, my sleep deprived brain couldn’t remember.)

He can’t do that. Spent all his quarters propositioning women.

On a different subject, that’s in your area of expertise—but only if you want to answer, of course!

Re: the bail issue. In a situation like this, where they’ve wanted to charge the person with a lesser crime for the moment, and that allows bail to be set—would the DA ever pass word to the defense attorney: “Just know that if your guy finds a way to make bail, we’ll arrest him on greater charges before he gets out of the jail door!”

This appears to be the creek that the suspected drone was just flying over.

Makes me think that the drone “saw” something.

This could be it…{{{gulp}}}

On a different subject, that’s in your area of expertise—but only if you want to answer, of course!

Re: the bail issue. In a situation like this, where they’ve wanted to charge the person with a lesser crime for the moment, and that allows bail to be set—would the DA ever pass word to the defense attorney: “Just know that if your guy finds a way to make bail, we’ll arrest him on greater charges before he gets out of the jail door!”

I would personally never tell a defense attorney that ahead of time.

ADMIN NOTE:

Very basic Websleuths rules folks ...

Sleuthing of the family or friends of either the victim or POI/suspect is not allowed.

Discussing what is said about them or by them in MSM is okay, but do not sleuth out their background / personal information and post about it on this public page.

Sillybilly
WS Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members