Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just really want to say that parents need to know if they are having trouble or feel they can't care for their babies, there are places that can help. I know many people don't trust the state or DCS but places like churches or crisis pregnancy centers can and do provide resources for moms with babies as well. There are so many options when you can't care for your baby or you feel like other people are putting your babies in danger.

Is it possible that there is “evidence” in the car that could lead to something or do we think it’s the people that own the car know something? I guess we don’t have much to go off of here.

Looking at photos of Evelyn, I see Halloween colors in the latest photo but no Christmas photos. Has anyone come across a Christmas photo of her? I'm thinking this date time frame is WAY off. Who doesn't take a picture of a 1yr old child opening a Christmas gift? IMO

My guess on the car is that someone, probably the mother or father, named someone they "suspected " and LE went from there. Whether those " suspicions " are valid or not, I couldn't guess, but it sure doesn't explain why neither parent reported this child missing.

My guess on the car is that someone, probably the mother or father, named someone they "suspected " and LE went from there. Whether those " suspicions " are valid or not, I couldn't guess, but it sure doesn't explain why neither parent reported this child missing.

Maybe bc the parents didn’t know the baby was missing? Everyone here is operating on the assumption that either mom or dad had physical custody of baby Evelyn. That’s never been said.

How did they even get the plate #? Did someone observe the abduction 2 months ago, wrote the plate # down, then said nothing until now? Or possibly LE knows exactly who they are looking for and pulled their vehicle registration records?

Or possibly they have been spotted somewhere. JMO

LE must have a good idea that this car and the "individuals" are involved in some way. Maybe they are on the run with the baby or maybe they don't know that they're being looked for? Trying to think why they wouldn't come forward. Just hope they don't panic

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation on Twitter

UPDATE: We now have information that indicates the individuals traveling in a gray 2007 BMW with TN tag 3M9-6W9 have information regarding Evelyn Boswell’s whereabouts.

Spot it? Call 1-800-TBI-FIND.

#TNAMBERAlert
ERTfUEQWAAUlAH8.jpg
ERTgPvUXUAAt5m7.png

9:03 AM - 21 Feb 2020
TBI says they believe individuals traveling in a gray 2007 BMW with Tennessee tag 3M9-6W9 have information regarding Evelyn Mae Boswell’s whereabouts. The vehicle is also damaged in the front.

I had thought an older BMW might belong to the ex-bf (which I find confusing when referring to HW, as almost assuredly by this time I think Evelyn's father has or will soon decide that he's also her "ex-bf"); but now I think Evelyn's mother sold her. :(

I had thought an older BMW might belong to the ex-bf (which I find confusing when referring to HW, as almost assuredly by this time I think Evelyn's father has or will soon decide that he's also her "ex-bf"); but now I think Evelyn's mother sold her. :(

I think this has to be people who are known but are refusing to respond to requests to talk to LE. MSM has reported that both mom, dad, and ex-bf have spoken to LE.

There were reports that LE put out a BOLO for this car before it was added to the Amber alert.

Looking at photos of Evelyn, I see Halloween colors in the latest photo but no Christmas photos. Has anyone come across a Christmas photo of her? I'm thinking this date time frame is WAY off. Who doesn't take a picture of a 1yr old child opening a Christmas gift? IMO

People who have been abusing the baby half to death. That’s who.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74