Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange indeed. I believe she wanted to believe there was more to the off, and on relationship than really existed.

Imo, its weird for anyone to claim someone else's last name illegally, period, but to do it so quickly is just as strange.

Jmho

I sincerely worry that this will turn out to be a case of mom being desperate for a man and the guy not really being interested in a serious relationship with a single mom, so she eliminated the mom part.

Pheben Kassahun on Twitter
HAPPENING NOW: Owners of ‘The Crazy Gringo’ food truck are hosting a fundraiser to contribute to the reward for finding 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell. It’s taking place in the parking lot across the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office. #TNAMBERAlert MORE: https://www.wjhl.com/news/local/tbi-urges-public-to-remain-vigilant-as-search-for-evelyn-boswell-continues/amp/ …
ERemsdQWsAMLpJ_.jpg
ERemsdPWkAIwN0J.jpg
ERemsdNWoAgoLqC.jpg

12:46 PM - 23 Feb 2020

David M. McGee on Twitter
Lots of folks supporting the Krazy Gringo food truck fundraaiser at the Sullivan Sheriffs Office. Proceeds benefit reward fund to locate missing infant Evelyn Boswell. #heraldcourier
ERejkNdXYAAo8nI.jpg

12:32 PM - 23 Feb 2020

For those asking, this is the link to the WJHL interview with Hunter Wood about Evelyn and Maggie. I live in Johnson City TN where WJHL is located. Elizabethton and Kinsgport, where Grandma and her boyfriend are from, are part of the Tri-Cities metropolitan area that Johnson City is part of. Johnson City is the largest of the cities. Ex-boyfriend of missing girl’s mother says he never saw the child, AMBER Alert still active

Thanks for this link, I'd been looking for it. Is anyone struck by this story of MB telling HW that Evelyn fell off a bed and BROKE HER ARM while staying with Dad??? This and the MB FB page with Hunter's surname really trouble me.

Yes, shades of Susan Smith, as well as Taylor Williams, missing weeks or months before being reported smh…..

Thanks for this link, I'd been looking for it. Is anyone struck by this story of MB telling HW that Evelyn fell off a bed and BROKE HER ARM while staying with Dad??? This and the MB FB page with Hunter's surname really trouble me.
Yes, shades of Susan Smith, as well as Taylor Williams, missing weeks or months before being reported smh…..

I'm not struck by it at all because I've seen evidence that HW lied at least 2-3 times in that interview so there's nothing to say he didn't lie about that too. I'm also not sure that MB might not have said fell of the bed with HER dad.

I'm not struck by it at all because I've seen evidence that HW lied at least 2-3 times in that interview so there's nothing to say he didn't lie about that too. I'm also not sure that MB might not have said fell of the bed with HER dad.

What evidence?

I don't think I believe that Evelyn broke her arm at all. But I don't necessarily believe that HW was lying when he said it, he may well have been told that by MB.

I had a thought about the way the release of information about the BMW came about.
First the BOLO was put on SM then LE asked for it to be removed.
Then the next day they announced it to media.
Then there were the arrests.

Keeping in mind that MB and LE would not say WHO it was they were looking for even though it's was pretty clear pretty quickly.

For what reason would LE then release to media the detail about MB "buying the car for her mom" and making a huge point that the actual owner who had not yet been paid was the one to report it stolen? It's irrelevant to finding Evelyn. It's actually completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of this case. There had to be a reason for that release to media.

It seems to me like LE is protecting MB here. I think she's legitimately terrified about turning her mom and her boyfriend over to LE. I know most won't agree with me because everyone thinks MB did something to Evelyn but that's ok. Look for patterns in actions (of LE and of people involved with the case) and remove words (especially when we know people are lying).

Hoping baby Evelyn is found safe today. :)

interesting observation. I can’t help but feel like there is more to their relationship that he let on. He was very quick to get in the news and distance himself from Evelyn.
He has a business that could be ruined by bad press about him. He had to get out there and do some before the fact damage control. Chances are he had no internist in her other than a easy roll in the hay.
She saw him as a "rich" white knight that could take her away from all the craziness that is her life.
She is a bit naive and did not realize she was being used. She may have told him her daughter had a broken arm to try and gain some sympathy from him but when he did not show much she thought the fact that she had a daughter would make him not want her because lots of men think of single moms as "damaged goods".
She could have given or even sold her daughter to someone. Remember Susan Smith? She drowned her kids because she thought the man she was after would not want her if she had kids. She may have really thought that by giving/selling her daughter to someone that she was doing what was best for her daughter (and herself).

interesting observation. I can’t help but feel like there is more to their relationship that he let on. He was very quick to get in the news and distance himself from Evelyn.
maybe they had not met officially but she knew him through some connection and had her eyes on him and was just waiting for the chance to officially meet him. Lots of young girls write their names with the last name of someone they have a crush on. I know she is older than most girls that do this physically but how about mentally?

I sincerely worry that this will turn out to be a case of mom being desperate for a man and the guy not really being interested in a serious relationship with a single mom, so she eliminated the mom part.
That is my thoughts too. I hope she gave or sold the baby rather than disposing of her is some other way.

Let's just look at this timeline.

MB began dating HW several weeks before Evelyn went missing, so maybe in October. When asked where the baby was by him, she supposedly told HW that Evelyn's dad had 50/50 custody and she was with him (not true according to police who say SHE had full custody, and dad is a few states away). According to HW he never saw the baby (photos that are supposedly HW with the baby have been disputed as being ANOTHER young man MB briefly dated, but who knows). This makes me wonder where Evelyn really was when MB was spending time with HW during October, November, first half of December.

If Evelyn was taken sometime in December by AB or whoever, it sure seems odd that MB would just continue dating HW, change her last name on social media account to his last name, sell her 2018 Cruze car, all while NOT crying or freaking out to any friends about her missing baby. Then when a very upset grandpa finally calls the cops because he hasn't seen his grandchild in months, MB says "I'm a little worried about Evelyn since I haven't seen her in 2 months" and gives inconsistent stories to police.

I don't think this is rocket science. Sure, there's a slight chance someone else took Evelyn, but even then, it's like MB didn't much mind. JMO

I know this has been mentioned several times on this thread, but it's still an issue that I can't understand, no matter how long it's been clanking around my brain.

The mother says she knows who has her child. She has told this to LE. LE says her stories are inaccurate and inconsistent. Still, since she claims to know who has her child, then why hasn't she led LE directly to Evelyn? Immediately? And since she hasn't, why hasn't she been arrested, like Lori Vallow?

My best hope for Evelyn, in the "lesser of all evils" sense, is that she was in fact adopted by a family that wanted her. Candidly speaking, fair or not, as a white baby with blonde hair and blue eyes, young enough to forget her parents, she is a prized "commodity" on the black market adoption circuit. Of course I wish she were instead being raised in her own family with love and care, but it's a better alternative than the one that rings too true to me....Zanny the Nanny.

Let's just look at this timeline.

MB began dating HW several weeks before Evelyn went missing, so maybe in October.

This is based on the following snippet from this article: "Hunter Wood tells WJHL-TV that he casually dated Evelyn’s mother, Megan “Maggie” Boswell for several weeks before the toddler vanished sometime in December."
Ex-boyfriend of Missing Toddler's Mom Says He's 'Never Even Seen' the Child

I've also seen where he says he only dated her "for a few weeks in December" and that when asked about, Evelyn was supposedly with her daddy who was in town on holiday leave. Regardless, I want to know who (if anyone) was watching Evelyn while MB was out on dates. That is key IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member