TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

MAR 3, 2020
Judge rejects bid to reduce Megan Boswell's bond
A slight smile crept across Megan Bowell’s face a couple of times during her nearly 15-minute Monday appearance in General Sessions Court, where a judge rejected her request to reduce bail and scheduled her next hearing in May.

Dressed in a two-tone gray jail jumpsuit and shackled in handcuffs while seated in the witness chair, the mother of missing toddler Evelyn Mae Boswell occasionally gazed around the courtroom — nearly empty except for about a dozen members of the news media. ...

[...]

Under oath, Boswell told the judge she currently has no income and wanted an attorney to represent her.

[...]

Sproles unsuccessfully petitioned Lauderback to reduce her bond from $25,000 to $10,000.

[...]

“Her residence is in question and unstable,” Nelson told the judge, who agreed to leave the bond unchanged.

[...]

MAR 3, 2020
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation working around the clock to find missing toddler
[...]

An extraordinary amount of people are working the case, the TBI, is investigating alongside the FBI, and the Sullivan County sheriffs department, hundreds of hours have gone into the investigation, focusing all their effort on finding the little girl.

TBI says, there are at least thirty people working the case at any given time, at TBI headquarters and in the field as well. TBI intelligence analysts, are working around the clock, handling calls coming into the 1-800-TBI-find, tip line number, and through email as well. TBI says, they review every tip received, agents are in the field tracking down credible information.

[...]

MAR 3, 2020
Evelyn Boswell: Sheriff says family members are ‘aggravated’ as police continue to ask them missing Tennessee tot
[...]

“We just want to find Evelyn and that’s our main concern, top priority and it seems like they’ve gotten aggravated at us for checking areas or asking questions and that doesn’t make much sense to me,” Sullivan County Sheriff Jeff Cassidy told News Channel 11 on Monday.

Cassidy didn’t specify which family members were pushing back on the questions and searches. According to Knox News, however, Evelyn’s maternal grandfather, Tommy Boswell Sr., previously called reporters “vultures” and refused to talk.

[...]

”The ones that really should know where Evelyn is or have any information on Evelyn are the ones that’s not giving us the accurate information that we need,” Cassidy said.

[...]

MAR 3, 2020
Waters, snacks and attaboys: Community support a huge encouragement to officers
[...]

“Professionally, you have a lot of mothers and fathers that work here that … you know, they’re having trouble sleeping at night,” Cassidy said. “They wake up thinking about Evelyn, they’re going to sleep thinking about Evelyn.”

In the case’s first days, following the AMBER Alert issued Feb. 19, Cassidy said his 14 criminal investigation division officers were consumed by the case.

“We were here late hours last week and I run into a couple detectives and I said you all go home and recharge your batteries and get some sleep, and they looked at me and said, sheriff, I can’t sleep.”

[...]

MAR 3, 2020
Reward for return of Evelyn Boswell now more than $70,000
The department revealed the following people and businesses have contributed to the reward fund:
  • Sheriff Jeff Cassidy - $1,000
  • Storage Source One Self-Storage-$2,500
  • Alan Levine - $5,000
  • Ballad Health - $25,000
  • Entre Nous Inc., Paul Anderson - $10,000
  • Fuller Paving Group - $2,000
  • Indian Springs Armory - $500
  • Tommy Boswell Sr. - $10,000
  • Tommy Boswell Jr. - $10,000
  • Krazy Gringo’s- $450
  • Belcher Grady DBA BG Paving- $2,000
  • Express Tanning- $500
  • Joan Roberts Jackson- $500
  • Sullivan County EMS-$1,000
  • Ballad Health Command Staff Safety and Security - $700
  • Norma Marshall - $150

MAR 3, 2020
Community support in the search for Evelyn Boswell: a prayer vigil and t-shirt sales
[...]

She called the case a “great big puzzle, we have right now in our community, a tragic puzzle and there are investigators and lots of people trying to put those puzzle pieces together.”

“They will receive a puzzle piece, its pink and it has a little ‘E’ on it, to carry with them and no matter where they are just to remind them as they leave as part of the community,” Arnold says. “We are a part of praying and that is an important piece to this puzzle."

[...]

MAR 3, 2020
Dozens gather as Blountville United Methodist Church hosts prayer vigil for missing Evelyn Boswell
The United Methodist Church in Blountville Tuesday hosted a prayer vigil for missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell.

Image-from-iOS-4-e1583280904701.jpg

LIVE: Prayer vigil for Evelyn Boswell in Blountville.

Kristen Quon on Twitter
Good morning. I am in Bristol Sessions court today. Angela Boswell and William McCloud are both set to appear before Judge Lauderback MORE: https://wcyb.com/news/local/what-we-know-understanding-the-evelyn-boswell-timeline …
ESRPNkrXkAAkpq4.jpg

9:43 AM - 4 Mar 2020

Kristen Quon on Twitter
Angela Boswell says she can’t find a lawyer to take her case because of the “stigma” surrounding the case @news5wcyb
ESRkZyRXcAANHJt.jpg

10:16 AM - 4 Mar 2020

Kristen Quon on Twitter
State says they are waiting on some witnesses from North Carolina for McCloud @news5wcyb
10:28 AM - 4 Mar 2020

Kasey Marler on Twitter
William McCoud is in court on theft charges in relation to BMW located in search for Evelyn Boswell
ESRncCCXYAMCqag.jpg

10:29 AM - 4 Mar 2020

Maria Roberts on Twitter
After leaving court Angela Boswell said she appreciates the help and support the public has been giving in the search for Evelyn.
10:34 AM - 4 Mar 2020

Maria Roberts on Twitter (Video)
Angela Boswell went back up to court for her boyfriend William McCloud’s case. @news5wcyb
10:37 AM - 4 Mar 2020

Last edited:
MAR 4, 2020
William McCloud appears to mouth 'I love you' toward baby Evelyn's grandmother in court
[...]

Angela Boswell appeared in court first. She said by looking at her affidavit she thinks that her theft charge is “nothing more than a civil matter.” Boswell also told the judge that she is trying to hire a lawyer but no one will take her case because of the stigma surrounding this case. She added she is working on trying to find a lawyer in the Knoxville area.

Judge Klyne Lauderback gave her a court date of March 24 at 9:00 a.m. to get a lawyer.

[...]

William McCloud appeared in court shortly after Angela Boswell. Angela Boswell stayed in court for that hearing. The state asked the judge for more time to bring witnesses from North Carolina.

McCloud appeared to mouth “I love you” and blew a couple of kisses in court toward Angela Boswell. McCloud's next court date is also set for March 24.

[...]

MAR 4, 2020
William McCloud seen blowing kisses, trying to communicate with Angela Boswell in court
[...]

McCloud’s lawyer told the judge that they were ready for a preliminary trial, but the State of Tennessee was not.

His lawyer said witnesses from North Carolina are not able to appear in court yet, despite the judge saying the hearing should not come as a surprise.

McCloud’s lawyer asked for a court date of March 24 and a reduction in bond.

The judge agreed to schedule the hearing for March 24, the same date as Angela’s next appearance.

McCloud’s bond remains the same.

[...]

MAR 4, 2020
Next court date set for Angela Boswell and William McCloud
[...]

“I can’t find an attorney that will take the case,” Boswell told the judge, citing a “stigma” that surrounds it.

[...]

Boswell said she had called several lawyers and that she was having difficulty hearing back from them.

Lauderback asked when she was going to have an attorney.

“I’m working on that. I’m Googling, trying to find lawyers,” Boswell said.

[...]

Boswell briefly left the courtroom after her portion of the proceedings, but came back in to observe McCloud’s appearance.

[...]

MAR 4, 2020
Baby Evelyn's grandmother thanks the public following court appearance
[...]

News 5's Maria Roberts spoke to Boswell on her way out of court today, asking with all of the public support in the search for Evelyn if she would like to make a comment.

Boswell replied "I appreciate everything everybody's doing" before leaving the courthouse.

[...]

MAR 4, 2020
Evelyn Boswell: Grandmother of missing Tennessee tot says her arrest was ‘nothing more than a civil matter’
[...]

News 5 reports that Boswell declared that her arrest was “nothing more than a civil matter” while at the Sullivan County hearing. Boswell, along with her boyfriend William McCloud, who also had a court hearing Wednesday morning, was arrested in North Carolina, inside a grey BMW that had been reported stolen.

[...]

Lauderback allowed Boswell time to find a lawyer and rescheduled the hearing for March 24 at 9 a.m.

According to News Channel 11, McCloud blew kisses and mouthed “I love you” to Angela Boswell during his court hearing. He, too, is scheduled to return to court on March 24.

McCloud was returned to jail after the hearing since he has not made bail. ...

[...]

Timeline:

Evelyn Boswell
(Sullivan County, Tennessee)
15 months, 2 ft tall, 28 lbs., blonde hair and blue eyes. Last seen wearing a pink tracksuit, pink shoes, and a pink bow (MB has full custody of EB)

If you have any information on Evelyn's whereabouts, please call 1-800-TBI-FIND

November 28, 2019 - EB last seen by Grandfather, TB, Sr.

November - December, 2019 - According to WCYB, the State of Tennessee Department of Children’s Services says 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell “was last seen by certain family members near the end of November 2019 and the first of December 2019.”

December 2019 - Sullivan County Sheriff Jeff Cassidy says the last “confirmed” sighting of Evelyn Boswell was Dec. 1, and a babysitter claims to have seen her on Dec. 10 or 11.

December 10 or 11, 2019 - Last seen by babysitter

December 2019 - MB stated in the Feb 24th interview the last time she saw EB was a few days before Christmas

December 26, 2019 - MB reportedly last seen EB

February 16, 2019 - DJ said MB brought the car over the Sunday before last which would be Feb 16.

February 18, 2020 - Reported missing to CPS (Grandfather, TB, Sr.)

February 18, 2020 - MB, Bristol County Juvenile Court

February 18, 2020 - Detective Tracy Haraz with the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office said she had received a referral from the Department of Children Services that EB had not been seen since before last Christmas, the document states. Haraz and a CPS case worker contacted mother MB, 18, who the affidavit describes as the toddler’s “sole legal custodian.”

February 18, 2020 - Court documents say that when investigators spoke with MB on February 18, she told them that EB was with her father, EP. MB told investigators she was supposed to meet EP on February 19 at 4 p.m. in the parking lot of the Ingles in Colonial Heights to exchange custody.

February 19, 2020 - This is when MB was allegedly suppose to meet EP at 4 p.m. in the parking lot of the Ingles in Colonial Heights to exchange custody.

February 19, 2020 - Just after 4 p.m. SCSO sends release about “missing child investigation”

February 19, 2020 - Just before 8 p.m. TBI issued an Amber Alert for Evelyn at the request of the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office

February 20, 2020 - Gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, MW. (MW is HW’s mother) MW had planned to sell the BMW to MB, but no agreement of purchase was made and no money was exchanged when AB reportedly stole it

February 20, 2020 - News Channel 11 and ABC 4 interviews HW, ex-boyfriend of MB. HW said, he met MB when she applied for a job at his restaurant, Hunter T’s Chicken Shack, and that they had an ‘on-off’ romance. He claims MB told him that EB was staying with her dad, EP, while EP was home on military leave over Christmas. He claimed that the little girl had broken her arm while staying with her dad. HW told ABC4: ‘While EB’s father, EP, had the child, the baby, you know, fell off the bed and broke her arm, and he took her to the hospital. ‘That’s what I was told.’

February 21, 2020 - SCSO holds first news conference addressing the Amber Alert and ongoing search for EB. Authorities asked the public to be on the lookout for a gray BMW during their search for missing 15-month-old EB.

February 21, 2020 - AB and WM were arrested on fugitive warrants in Wilkes County, North Carolina, while driving a stolen 2007 BMW, Tennessee license plate 3M9-6W9. (Stolen BMW is HW’s mothers vehicle). Both waived extradition. WM claimed the BMW was a gift from "MB". AB and WM are both charged in Sullivan County, Tennessee with theft of property over $2,500 in connection with the stolen car. AB also faces a violation of probation charge. AB and WM will remain in custody without bond in North Carolina until the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office can return them to Tennessee. The vehicle was spotted by deputies with the Wilkes County Sheriff’s Office on February 21 in Elkin, N.C. It was later stopped in Traphill, N.C. WM, 33, was identified as the driver, and AB was identified as the passenger.

February 21, 2020 - TB, Sr., the grandfather of EB, told News Channel 11 he has not seen EB since Thanksgiving. TB, Sr., said he and his son, TB, Jr. would each be putting up $10,000 for EB’s safe return.

February 21, 2020 - CA, MB’s friend since high school said MB’s personality changed as the search for EB progressed. CA said MB texted her, "I'm scared. I was scared of the person who took her." That night, CA said MB talked to her differently. CA said the situation "doesn't add up" and added that, "I did at first [believe her] but as the interviews went on, I think she knows. I think she knows where EB is, and I think she knows who has her." CA added that MB never spoke negatively about motherhood or about EB. “She never really seemed overwhelmed," CA said.

February 22nd or 23rd - SCSO detectives traveled to Wilkesboro, NC to interview AB and WM over the weekend

February 22, 2020 - Community holds prayer vigil in Bristol at Cumberland Square Park for EB Saturday evening

February 23, 2020 - Community holds second prayer vigil in Kingsport and a fundraiser or EB at Glenn Bruce Park for EB Sunday starting at 6:30 p.m.

February 24, 2020 - Sullivan County confirms that AB is in the Sullivan County Jail. WM currently remains in North Carolina. Both waived extradition earlier today in a North Wilkesboro courtroom.

February 24, 2020 - (MB) “I told TBI where to find her in Mendota. My mom took her to a campground in a silver camper and if they don’t go tonight, I’m going to go find her myself, because I’ve told them and they’re not really like taking it seriously and if they don’t go tonight, I will go myself and go get her.” “My mom did threaten me like you know if I told anybody – I’m not gonna get into that – but she did.” Megan Boswell claims her mother took Evelyn to Mendota, Va., authorities say Monday night search comes up empty

February 24, 2020 - Investigators requested the US Marshals and the Washington County Virginia Sheriff's Office to check campgrounds in Mendota

February 25, 2020 - Info on Affidavit was released from the General Sessions Court of Sullivan County, Tennessee, the gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, MW, on February 20.

February 25, 2020 - MB told News 5 Tuesday that she volunteered to take a polygraph test, but she was turned away because she is pregnant. News Channel 11 reached out to SCSO, they are not the agency who administers the test. TBI officials also told WJHL in an e-mail that, “MB was not scheduled to meet with a TBI polygraph examiner today.” According to TBI’s official policy, a pregnant mother in her first trimester can undergo a polygraph. In the second and third trimester they need a written note from her doctor. Ultimately it is up to the discretion of the examiner if they will perform the test.

February 25, 2020 - AB, 42, of Kingsport, sat in the Sullivan County jail Tuesday morning and appeared for arraignments in two different courtrooms via video conferencing. AB was arraigned on a charge of Theft of Property Over $2,500 in Sullivan County General Sessions Court. Her bond was set at $5,000 with the condition that she wear an ankle bracelet. But AB didn't get out of jail. Before she could make bond, a bondsman revoked her bond from a previous, unrelated case, according to SCSO Capt. Andy Seabolt. She will remain incarcerated regardless of anything in Bristol General Sessions Court, where she had a bond set this morning," Seabolt said.

February 25, 2020 - Community members in Mendota, VA are planning a prayer vigil for EB. The vigil is planned to take place outside the Mendota Community Center at 6:30 p.m. About a dozen people gathered in Mendota, Virginia Tuesday evening to pray for missing EB.

February 25, 2020 - TBI announced it has received more than 500 tips in its search for EB. However, the agency says there have been no credible sightings as of Tuesday afternoon.

February 25, 2020 - The Tennessee Department of Children's Services confirmed Tuesday it has opened an investigation into EB, but said state confidentiality laws prohibited them from making any other comments.

February 25, 2020 -The Change.org petition for “Evelyn’s Law” has more than 15,000 online signatures as of Tuesday afternoon. "Evelyn's Law," would make it illegal to wait longer than 24-72 hours to report a missing child. The petition is seeking 25,000 signatures.

February 25, 2020 - WVLT Channel 8, MB, mother of 15-month-old EB, has been at the SCSO for hours Robert Grant WVLT is on the scene. Timeline of the Evelyn Boswell case
WVLT

February 25, 2020 - Lt. Logan Kerr, a spokesman for sheriff's department of Wilkes County, North Carolina said Tuesday that McCloud would be transported to Tennessee soon.

February 25, 2020 - MB, the mother of missing 15-month-old EB has been arrested. The SCSO has charged MB with one count of “false reports.”MB is being held in the Sullivan County Jail on a $25,000 bond.

February 26, 2020 - Taste Buds, an ice cream and sweets shop in Bristol, Tennessee has announced it will donate 50 percent of Wednesday's proceeds to the reward for missing EB’s safe return.

February 26, 2020 - SCSO is planning a news conference Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. at the Sullivan County Justice Center in Blountville.

February 26, 2020 - DJ (EB’s Great Grandfather said he saw MB and her former boyfriend give his daughter, AB, the child’s grandmother, a car as a gift earlier this month. DJ said HW told AB that they would put the title in her name within a few days. AB lived with her parents for about two weeks earlier this month, DJ said. MB and HW visited her mother almost daily at his home, he added.DJ questioned the validity of the claim that her mother took the child, given that they were frequently in contact at his home. “They were hanging with my daughter every day for two weeks. Why would you hang with somebody that took your child?” Asked about his own contact with EB, DJ said, he and his wife only saw the baby twice since she was born.His wife kept asking MB to bring EB over, “and she just never would,” he said.

February 26, 2020 - AB has been a repeated client at A-Hood Bonding, a bail bonds company based in Kingsport. Bonding records show that the woman posted bail for two charges of improperly restraining a child (between the ages of 4 and 8) in a car; one charge of leaving a child unattended in a car; four counts of failing to appear in court; one count of driving with a suspended license; and one count of driving a vehicle with an expired registration.

February 26, 2020 - MB Court Date, Arraignment, video arraignment from jail Wednesday morning. Court papers reveal MB lied about missing EB. Those papers say she initially told police the baby was with the father, EP. Police said she stated she was supposed to meet him last Wednesday, 2/19 at 4 p.m. in the Ingles store in Colonial Heights parking lot to exchange custody. But EP is on active duty with the military, stationed in Louisiana, and did not have EB. MB was arrested and charged with false reports Tuesday. She initially told the Department of Child Services that EB was with her father when the investigation into EB’s disappearance began.

February 26, 2020 - 12:58 p.m., Wilkes County- a search is a underway right now in a pond north of Wilkesboro, NC in connection with the disappearance of 15-month old EB. Firefighters from Catawba county are assisting with that search. Watch channel 9 for updates on this developing story.

February 26, 2020 -The SCSO confirmed authorities are searching a pond in North Carolina in connection to the EB case.

February 26, 2020 - Officials with the Wilkes County Sheriff's Office were searching a property and a pond after getting a tip. Officials said they searched the pond using a Remote Operated Vehicle and found nothing.

February 26, 2020 -WM’s grandmother lives next to the pond and told Channel 9 the two showed up at her home in Traphill asking for money to get out of North Carolina. She said her grandson was wet and explained why. “That he had been at a motel and the pipe burst and he got his feet wet and somebody stole his money and he needed money to get back to Bristol,” MM said. Channel 9 asked if she thought her grandson could have had any involvement in baby EB’s disappearance. “I don’t know. He’s devious enough. His record from youth up, he’s been devious enough to be involved in something,” she said.”

February 26, 2020 - MW, 33, was extradited to Tennessee. WM’s bond was set at $500,000

February 26, 2020 - (MW) I 'gave them DNA' says WB on search for missing Tenn. toddler MW said "I don't have a clue" as to where EB could be. He added that he didn't know MB that well and that the situation is "confusing" and "scary." "I just want to help find where the kid is and make sure she's okay," he told WVLT News. He also said that he volunteered to take a polygraph and gave investigators his DNA. "I've answered questions to the best of my knowledge. I've volunteered the polygraph and everything." WM says he has only seen EB twice - ever. WM said AB and MB were not estranged but "they just had some issues where they weren't getting along." WM said they began talking when AB wanted to see EB again, ”but she [MB] can't never come up with a reason to produce the kid."

February 26, 2020 -staff at Lowe's Motel in Wilkesboro tell WXII 12 News that WM and AB stayed at the hotel last week. Hotel staff also says they did not see a child with the couple.

February 27, 2020 -Pink's Diner in Bristol announced they're donating 50 percent of ice cream sales through Saturday to the reward.

February 27, 2020 - Officials with the Yadkinville Police Department confirmed with News Channel 11 that they were checking on a tip that Evelyn Boswell was spotted at a KFC in Yadkinville, North Carolina within the past few weeks. According to Commander Randy Dimmett at the Yadkinville Police Department, the tip came in Thursday morning that EB was spotted with her grandmother, AB and her boyfriend, WM, two to three weeks ago at the KFC.The tip came in from an employee, according to police. Police confirmed that they were reviewing security footage and interviewing employees. The KFC is located on South State Street in Yadkinville, North Carolina.

February 27, 2020 - Sullivan County jail records reveal MB is not pregnant. The sheriff's office told WVLT News that they could neither confirm nor deny whether or not Megan Boswell was pregnant. The Sullivan County Jail, where Megan was booked, says she was not even pregnant (Fox8).

February 27, 2020 - According to William McCloud and Angela Boswell’s bail bondsman:
-McCloud will likely bond out of jail tomorrow
-McCloud offered a polygraph & has given authorities his DNA sample
-McCloud says Megan Boswell knows where Evelyn is

February 27, 2020 - AB Court Date, 9:30 a.m.,2GS6-2019-RK-59063 Kingsport General Sessions Court, Violation of Probation (Posted all but $1000 bond)

February 27, 2020 - WM Court Date, 82GS4-2020-RR-48580 Arraignment, Sullivan County General Sessions Court, bond $500K (held on a $10,000 bond in Sullivan County with the condition that he wear an ankle monitor)

February 27, 2020 - Bondsman DB of A-Hood Bonding told News Channel 11 on Thursday that the bonding agency had received a call from a family member of WM, the boyfriend of AB.That family member said the money for his $10,000 bail would be in WM’s account by Friday, according to Bishop.

February 28, 2020 - SCSO, the total reward has now reached $60,450 as of Friday morning.

February 28, 2020 - An agent at A-Hood Bonding told News Channel 11 the agency was not sure when AB could be bonded out, but it could be soon since she only has $137 left of her bond to pay to get out of Sullivan County Jail.

February 28, 2020 - Investigators are following up on a tip related to EB near Boone Lake on Friday morning. According to Captain Andy Seabolt of the SCSO, investigators are following up on a tip at a trailer park of Sugar Hollow Road and Buffalo Road near Boone Lake. Online property tax records for Sullivan County list that the trailer park, Lakeshore RV Park on Buffalo Road, is owned by TB Jr. who is the brother of MB, Evelyn’s mother. “I can confirm that TBI agents and detectives with the SCSO are at a location in Blountville, executing a search warrant as part of an active and ongoing investigation,” Officials cleared from the scene shortly before 12:30 p.m. Authorities were looking for a pillow and a piece of Styrofoam when they searched a mobile home near Boone Lake on Friday in the ongoing investigation into Blountville toddler EB’s disappearance, according to search warrant documents. A search warrant was written by TBI Special Agent David Gratz. It sought any forensic evidence or any clothing or personal infant articles of Evelyn, according to a document shown to the Bristol Herald Courier.

February 28, 2020 - AB bonded out of jail Friday night. She will be required to wear an ankle monitor, according to court officials.

March 1, 2020 - The court documents pertaining to the case (search warrants, etc.) are sealed per an order from Judge Jim Goodwin,” Seabolt said. “We cannot speak regarding any evidence that may have been collected.”

March 1, 2020 - Prayer Vigil 2:00-2:30 p.m at Lois Humphrey Park, 301 West Main St. Abingdon, Virginia

March 2, 2020 - MB Court Date, 1:30 p.m., 82GS4-2020-RR-48563 Preliminary Hearing. Bristol Justice Center. $25K bond, MB will have the chance at her second hearing to plead guilty or ask for an attorney.

March 2, 2020 - A judge denied the request to reduce the $25,000 bond of MB, the mother of missing 15-month-old EB Monday afternoon in Bristol, Tennessee. MB was appointed an attorney in court. MB waived her preliminary hearing.

March 2, 2020 - With the reward fund to safely locate Evelyn reaching $71,300 on Monday, some questions have been raised as to what will happen should EB return home safely. Cassidy told News Channel 11 that EB will be placed in the care of the State of Tennessee and not be returned to the care of her mother, MB.

March 3, 2020 - A prayer vigil for EB is planned for 7 p.m. at the Blountville United Methodist Church.

March 4, 2020 - AB Court Date, 9:00 a.m., 82GS4-2020-RR-48549 Sullivan County General Sessions Court, Theft of Property Over $2,500, $5 bond w/condition of ankle monitor.

March 4, 2020 - WM Court Date, 9:00 a.m. 82GS4-2020-RR-48580 (held on a $10,000 bond in Sullivan County with the condition that he wear an ankle monitor)

March 4, 2020 - AB appeared in court first. She said by looking at her affidavit she thinks that her theft charge is “nothing more than a civil matter.” AB says she can’t find a lawyer to take her case because of the “stigma” surrounding the case. She added she is working on trying to find a lawyer in the Knoxville area. After leaving court AB said she appreciates the help and support the public has been giving in the search for EB. AB went back up to court for her boyfriend William McCloud’s case.

March 4, 2020 - WB’s lawyer told the judge that they were ready for a preliminary trial, but the State of Tennessee was not. State says they are waiting on some witnesses from North Carolina for WM. WM appeared to mouth “I love you” and blew a couple of kisses in court toward AB.

March 4, 2020 - WM bonded out and was released from custody

March 24, 2020 - AB Court Date, 9:00 a.m., 82GS4-2020-RR-48549 Sullivan County General Sessions Court, Theft of Property Over $2,500, $5 bond w/condition of ankle monitor.

March 24, 2020 - WM Court Date, 9:00 a.m. 82GS4-2020-RR-48580 (held on a $10,000 bond in Sullivan County with the condition that he wear an ankle monitor)

April 30, 2020 - AB Court Date, 9:30 a.m., 2GS6-2019-RK-59063 Kingsport General Sessions Court, Violation of Probation

May 8, 2020 - MB Court Date, 9:00 a.m., 82GS4-2020-RR-48563, Blountville

Mother: MB, 18, DOB: 3/21/01
Father: EP, 19, (Active US Army since November 2017, stationed in Fort Polk, Louisiana)
Ex-Boyfriend: HW(his mother is the BMW owner)
Grandmother: AB, 42, DOB: 7/28/1977, Kingsport, Tennessee
Grandmother’s Boyfriend: WM, 33, Bristol, Tennessee
Grandfather: TB. Sr (MB's father, reported EB missing)
Uncle: TB. Jr
MW: mother of HW, owner of BMW
Great Grandfather: DJ, 68
MM: WM’s Grandmother, 2/26 pond search, 3092 Lomax Rd, Traphill, NC. MM is working with authorities. The pond being searched is her neighbors.
CA: MB’s friend since high school

Online Court Search: Sullivan County - Criminal Case Search by Party Name
Vine Jail Look-up: VINELink

MAR 4, 2020
Evelyn Boswell's great-grandfather speaks to News 5 (Video)
Evelyn Boswell's great-grandfather David Jones spoke to News 5 on Wednesday while waiting outside the Sullivan County Jail.

"It's just been a stress on all of us," said Jones. "We pray every day she is found, in good health and can be brought back and taken care of."

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back