Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbywoo

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
MB has been arrested! This happened while I was trying to post some questions - looks like I have some of those answers.

The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office charged the mother of missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell, Megan Maggie Boswell, with false reporting.
Mother of missing Evelyn Boswell arrested, charged in AMBER Alert case

So now where is Evelyn??

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation on Twitter
UPDATE: The mother of baby Evelyn has been taken into custody. The Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office has charged Megan Boswell with False Reporting. Evelyn is still missing, and the #TNAMBERALERT remains active. Have information? Call 1-800-TBI-FIND.
ERqsQdJXkAIUhWr.jpg
ERqst81XYAAfuxA.jpg

9:31 PM - 25 Feb 2020

39-16-502. False reports.

(a) It is unlawful for any person to:

(1) Initiate a report or statement to a law enforcement officer concerning an offense or incident within the officer's concern knowing that:

(A) The offense or incident reported did not occur;

(B) The person has no information relating to the offense or incident reported; or

(C) The information relating to the offense reported is false; or

(2) Make a report or statement in response to a legitimate inquiry by a law enforcement officer concerning a material fact about an offense or incident within the officer's concern, knowing that the report or statement is false and with the intent to obstruct or hinder the officer from:

(A) Preventing the offense or incident from occurring or continuing to occur; or

(B) Apprehending or locating another person suspected of committing an offense;

(3) Intentionally initiate or circulate a report of a past, present, or impending bombing, fire or other emergency, knowing that the report is false or baseless and knowing:

(A) It will cause action of any sort by an official or volunteer agency organized to deal with those emergencies;

(B) It will place a person in fear of imminent serious bodily injury; or

(C) It will prevent or interrupt the occupation of any building, place of assembly, form of conveyance, or any other place to which the public has access.

(b) (1) A violation of subdivision (a)(1) or (a)(2) is a Class D felony.

(2) A violation of subdivision (a)(3) is a Class C felony.

Evelyn Boswell
(Sullivan County, Tennessee)

15 months, 2 ft tall, 28 lbs., blonde hair and blue eyes. Last seen wearing a pink tracksuit, pink shoes, and a pink bow (MB has full custody of EB)

If you have any information on Evelyn's whereabouts, please call 1-800-TBI-FIND

November 28, 2019 - EB last seen by Grandfather, TB, Sr.

November - December, 2019 - According to WCYB, the State of Tennessee Department of Children’s Services says 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell “was last seen by certain family members near the end of November 2019 and the first of December 2019.”

December 10 or 11, 2019 - Last seen by babysitter

December 2019 - MB stated in the Feb 24th interview the last time she saw EB was a few days before Christmas

December 26, 2019 - MB reportedly last seen EB

February 18, 2020 - Reported missing to CPS (Grandfather, TB, Sr.)

February 18, 2020 - MB, Bristol County Juvenile Court

February 19, 2020 - Just after 4 p.m. SCSO sends release about “missing child investigation”

February 19, 2020 - Just before 8 p.m. TBI issued an Amber Alert for Evelyn at the request of the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office

February 20, 2020 - Gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, MW. (MW is HW’s mother) MW had planned to sell the BMW to MB, but no agreement of purchase was made and no money was exchanged when AB reportedly stole it

February 20, 2020 - News Channel 11 interviews HW, ex-boyfriend of MB

February 21, 2020 - SCSO holds first news conference addressing the Amber Alert and ongoing search for EB. Authorities asked the public to be on the lookout for a gray BMW during their search for missing 15-month-old EB.

February 21, 2020 - AB and WM were arrested on fugitive warrants in Wilkes County, North Carolina, while driving a stolen 2007 BMW, Tennessee license plate 3M9-6W9. (Stolen BMW is HW’s mothers vehicle). Both waived extradition. WM claimed the BMW was a gift from "MB". AB and WM are both charged in Sullivan County, Tennessee with theft of property over $2,500 in connection with the stolen car. AB also faces a violation of probation charge. AB and WM will remain in custody without bond in North Carolina until the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office can return them to Tennessee. The vehicle was spotted by deputies with the Wilkes County Sheriff’s Office on February 21 in Elkin, N.C. It was later stopped in Traphill, N.C. WM, 33, was identified as the driver, and AB was identified as the passenger.

February 21, 2020 - TB, Sr., the grandfather of EB, told News Channel 11 he has not seen EB since Thanksgiving. TB, Sr., said he and his son, TB, Jr. would each be putting up $10,000 for EB’s safe return.

February 22nd or 23rd - SCSO detectives traveled to Wilkesboro, NC to interview AB and WM over the weekend

February 22, 2020 - Community holds prayer vigil in Bristol at Cumberland Square Park for EB Saturday evening

February 23, 2020 - Community holds second prayer vigil in Kingsport and a fundraiser or EB at Glenn Bruce Park for EB Sunday starting at 6:30 p.m.

February 24, 2020 - Sullivan County confirms that AB is in the Sullivan County Jail. WM currently remains in North Carolina. Both waived extradition earlier today in a North Wilkesboro courtroom.

February 24, 2020 - (MB) “I told TBI where to find her in Mendota. My mom took her to a campground in a silver camper and if they don’t go tonight, I’m going to go find her myself, because I’ve told them and they’re not really like taking it seriously and if they don’t go tonight, I will go myself and go get her.” “My mom did threaten me like you know if I told anybody – I’m not gonna get into that – but she did.” Megan Boswell claims her mother took Evelyn to Mendota, Va., authorities say Monday night search comes up empty

February 24, 2020 - Investigators requested the US Marshals and the Washington County Virginia Sheriff's Office to check campgrounds in Mendota

February 25, 2020 - Info on Affidavit was released from the General Sessions Court of Sullivan County, Tennessee, the gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, MW, on February 20.

February 25, 2020 - MB told News 5 Tuesday that she volunteered to take a polygraph test, but she was turned away because she is pregnant. News Channel 11 reached out to SCSO, they are not the agency who administers the test. TBI officials also told WJHL in an e-mail that, “MB was not scheduled to meet with a TBI polygraph examiner today.” According to TBI’s official policy, a pregnant mother in her first trimester can undergo a polygraph. In the second and third trimester they need a written note from her doctor. Ultimately it is up to the discretion of the examiner if they will perform the test.

February 25, 2020 - AB, 42, of Kingsport, sat in the Sullivan County jail Tuesday morning and appeared for arraignments in two different courtrooms via video conferencing. AB was arraigned on a charge of Theft of Property Over $2,500 in Sullivan County General Sessions Court. Her bond was set at $5,000 with the condition that she wear an ankle bracelet. But AB didn't get out of jail. Before she could make bond, a bondsman revoked her bond from a previous, unrelated case, according to SCSO Capt. Andy Seabolt. She will remain incarcerated regardless of anything in Bristol General Sessions Court, where she had a bond set this morning," Seabolt said.

February 25, 2020 - Community members in Mendota, VA are planning a prayer vigil for EB. The vigil is planned to take place outside the Mendota Community Center at 6:30 p.m. About a dozen people gathered in Mendota, Virginia Tuesday evening to pray for missing EB.

February 25, 2020 - TBI announced it has received more than 500 tips in its search for EB. However, the agency says there have been no credible sightings as of Tuesday afternoon.

February 25, 2020 - The Tennessee Department of Children's Services confirmed Tuesday it has opened an investigation into EB, but said state confidentiality laws prohibited them from making any other comments.

February 25, 2020 -The Change.org petition for “Evelyn’s Law” has more than 15,000 online signatures as of Tuesday afternoon. "Evelyn's Law," would make it illegal to wait longer than 24-72 hours to report a missing child. The petition is seeking 25,000 signatures.

February 25, 2020 - WVLT Channel 8, MB, mother of 15-month-old EB, has been at the SCSO for hours Robert Grant WVLT is on the scene. Timeline of the Evelyn Boswell case
WVLT

February 25, 2020 - MB, the mother of missing 15-month-old EB has been arrested. The SCSO has charged MB with one count of “false reports.”MB is being held in the Sullivan County Jail on a $25,000 bond.

February 26, 2020 - Taste Buds, an ice cream and sweets shop in Bristol, Tennessee has announced it will donate 50 percent of Wednesday's proceeds to the reward for missing EB’s safe return.

February 27, 2020 - AB Court Date, Kingsport General Sessions Court, Violation of Probation

March 4, 2020 - AB Court Date, Sullivan County General Sessions Court, Theft of Property Over $2,500

Mother: MB
Father: EP, 19, (Active US Army since November 2017, stationed in Louisiana)
Ex-Boyfriend: HW(his mother is the BMW owner)
Grandmother: AB, 42, Kingsport, Tennessee
Grandmother’s Boyfriend: WB, 33, Bristol, Tennessee
Grandfather: TB. Sr (MB's father, reported EB missing)
Uncle: TB. Jr
MW: mother of HW, owner of BMW

Thank you, @KayElJay ! I hope this arrest leads to much more information and a safe baby.

I hope it does too and y’all are more than welcome, it’s my pleasure! I love WS and it’s members and even when following tough cases, I truly enjoy coming home from work and logging on. They have to pay me for my job lol, but helping out with whatever little I can around here is a joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288