Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grand juries can be empaneled for years or they can be released and a new one empaneled later when more evidence comes up. It’s a way to investigate to lead to an indictment. Usually you hear about it after someone is arrested and the prosecutor quickly goes to a grand jury and gets an indictment. But in complicated cases they can be an investigative tool. I guess I was just surprised they were using one- maybe because the case is so high profile they want all the procedural protections to ensure they will not be questioned later about jumping the gun.
Grand juries can be empaneled for years or they can be released and a new one empaneled later when more evidence comes up. It’s a way to investigate to lead to an indictment. Usually you hear about it after someone is arrested and the prosecutor quickly goes to a grand jury and gets an indictment. But in complicated cases they can be an investigative tool. I guess I was just surprised they were using one- maybe because the case is so high profile they want all the procedural protections to ensure they will not be questioned later about jumping the gun.
I hope that things don't take years but it looks like it will take a while unless they find Evelyn or get a confession. I am sure that LE had enough of this family before this happened.

For anyone following Gannon's case, Letecia Stauch has just been arrested for suspicion of murder.

As far is this case goes, since all records are sealed I don't think we will here much until there is an arrest or Evelyn is found. Jmo

Can I just say that I'm sick to death of all these people ? Can I say that ? Because I REALLY TRULY am ! I'm sick of looking at their endless sketchy, methy mugshots , and sick to death of hearing about their chaotic drug-fueled lives.

Where the hell is EVELYN ?!

ETA: (deep breath...need to take a sanity break)

I AGREE!!!! X infinity!!!

With all the media and LE having to make their statement about rumors interfering, could the judge impose a gag order at this point?

With all the media and LE having to make their statement about rumors interfering, could the judge impose a gag order at this point?

One of the articles said the filings are sealed. Gag orders are usually on attorneys and defendants who are trying the case in the press. But based on the leaks I wouldn’t be surprised if the judge warned LE to make sure they plug up any leaks given that the documents are sealed.

For anyone following Gannon's case, Letecia Stauch has just been arrested for suspicion of murder.

As far is this case goes, since all records are sealed I don't think we will here much until there is an arrest or Evelyn is found. Jmo

Yes!! Thank you for this post ... going there now ... be back here later!

I don't understand why MB would let AB babysit Evelyn if she had a reliable sitter....

I know! So frustrating! It’s been mentioned that they had a problematic relationship and WM said they were trying to mend fences
( as if he’s believable) but fences or not I wouldn’t let that soulless creature near beautiful little Evelyn. I just can’t wrap my head around this crazy case

I know! So frustrating! It’s been mentioned that they had a problematic relationship and WM said they were trying to mend fences
( as if he’s believable) but fences or not I wouldn’t let that soulless creature near beautiful little Evelyn. I just can’t wrap my head around this crazy case
I find myself crying for this baby again today... this family is a mess... i know its too far for some people but I believe women like MB should be sterilized after something like this. Its just so so bad

Kelly Grosfield on Twitter
After speaking with Capt. Andy Seabolt, he tells me NO NEW ARRESTS have been made in connection to the Evelyn Boswell case. He also reminds the public to be wary of rumors on social media. He says any official information in the case will come from SCSO. @WJHL11
ESH-VjQW4AAKCyU.jpg

1:33 PM - 2 Mar 2020

Apologies if this was posted earlier, but found this line to be interesting:

"As of Monday morning, Megan’s bond remains at $25,000, and no bond reduction motion was filed over the weekend. It is likely Megan will not bond out of jail following Monday’s hearing since her bond will not be reduced."

Megan Boswell to attend second court hearing in Bristol Monday afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member