Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess - Lies, lies and more lies to come from MB today. My speculation is that she will say it was an accident and that Evelyn was buried there so she could visit her.

This is just so sad, Evelyn can now RIP though.

its possible she knew it was on that property and that she what she meant for sure

we'll know when charges are laid i guess
I hope the body is not so badly decomposed that they can't tell how she died or what happened to her. I guess it all depends on whether it was buried, exposed to the elements, or under water. Jmo

I hope the body is not so badly decomposed that they can't tell how she died or what happened to her. I guess it all depends on whether it was buried, exposed to the elements, or under water. Jmo

3 months is a long time. Most of us have a pretty good understanding of how decomp works. We can hope for the best, though. :(

Thank you. I think I had everyone straight about a week ago but I have been following another thread so I want to make sure I know who everyone is.

This might help.

Mother: MB, 18, DOB: 3/21/01

Father: EP, 19, (Active US Army since November 2017, stationed in Fort Polk, Louisiana)

Ex-Boyfriend: HW(his mother is the BMW owner)

Grandmother: AB, 42, DOB: 7/28/1977, Kingsport, Tennessee

Grandmother’s Boyfriend: WM, 33, Bristol, Tennessee

Grandfather: TB. Sr (MB's father, reported EB missing)

Uncle: TB. Jr

MW: mother of HW, owner of BMW

Great Grandfather: DJ, 68

MM: WM’s Grandmother, 2/26 pond search, 3092 Lomax Rd, Traphill, NC.

MM is working with authorities. The pond being searched is her neighbors.

CA: MB’s friend since high school

I only saw one still shot of the property from the presser last night, but based on the massive amount of lighting and cars, it seems to me she was found on the immediate property, right near one of the homes, not off in the woods somewhere. Does that sound right to you all?

Thought being that if so, she was likely buried, and in winter she may have been protected from elements enough that COD will be able to be established. Not entirely of course, but more so than many other possible scenarios. That's what I'm hoping for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member