Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community brings teddy bears, stuffed animals to Muddy Creek Rd. where TBI said they believe they have found Evelyn Boswell’s remains

treddypics1.jpg
image_from_ios-1.jpg

Within an hour of News Channel 11’s live reports from a property where authorities said they believe they have recovered the remains of missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell, community members could be seen placing teddy bears and other stuffed animals under a tree.

... According to property tax records, Tommy Boswell Sr., Evelyn’s grandfather, owns that property.

No, oh no - oh Evelyn. What a horrible update to wake up to. I held onto a tiny kernel of hope, that you were sold/adopted into an adoring family who loved you.
Poor baby girl. Play hard with the angels, little one. Say hi to Bella, CeCe, Nico, Cupcake and Maleah.
Your family let you down terribly. I’m so truly sorry.
I’m going off to light a candle and cry a lot.

OMFG. NO!!!
Just NoNoNoNoNoooooooo!

There are so many who are yearning, and would've given anything to have, love, care for, and treasure that sweet beautiful baby.

Not again!!!

I'm doing my best to not rip my own hair out right now.

:( :( :( <broken heart>

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 10
around the outside, possibly in a shed.

possibly in your live video you posted it says " it did not appear they were searching inside the house at all"

so its somewhere around the property it seems

iv tried my best since day one to help with all of you to keep this thread alive, to keep hope alive and to keep the thread active, this totally wasn't the result we all wanted but i think a lot of us suspected

its not nice when a little baby dies when they had no control and no chance at a life or to make their own decisions

I have said before and I will again, make a law requiring sterilization of the mothers and sometimes fathers in these situations. Its just not fair these babies!!! And I mean MB was already claiming to be pregnant again, God could you imagine!
The first time I saw MB was when she was in court. Her whole affect looked like she was 'throwed off'. Her smile was childlike and reminded me of a child that was playing a game. I think her mental maturity is probably around 8 yrs old to 12 yrs old. Having a baby was probably like playing dolls to her. One doll broke so she was going to get another...by simply getting pregnant again. I am absolutely not an authority and am certainly not diagnosing her, but that's what her demeanor reminded me of. It was like she was playing a game. Very childlike. jmo

I’m calling it a night but will check back in in the morning going to sleep.... very heartbroken for little Evelyn

Night” to all
Yeah, me too. I'm usually so good with maps that I rarely need any help, but my mind is numb, and my heart is so broken that I would be grateful for any help in locating the property in Google maps. Hug and hold those you love and keep them close. Good night all.

The first time I saw MB was when she was in court. Her whole affect looked like she was 'throwed off'. Her smile was childlike and reminded me of a child that was playing a game. I think her mental maturity is probably around 8 yrs old to 12 yrs old. Having a baby was probably like playing dolls to her. One doll broke so she was going to get another...by simply getting pregnant again. I am absolutely not an authority and am certainly not diagnosing her, but that's what her demeanor reminded me of. It was like she was playing a game. Very childlike. jmo
Yes and that makes me feel more that she shouldn't be given the chance to be responsible for another humans well being ever again.
I said before I think MB issues are not nature but nuture and its terribly sad but IMO she knows right from wrong and she needs to own up to what she has done. Its truly horrific. Evelyn was a beautiful healthy baby and now......

Although I think we all felt it was going to come to this, I’m still completely devastated at this news. Was out with family tonight when the news broke and haven’t had the heart to be able to really formulate many thoughts on this.

I’m just glad someone finally provided some information to help bring some closure to this stage. Now the hardest part and the journey to provide justice for Evelyn begins. Let it be swift...

Although I think we all felt it was going to come to this, I’m still completely devastated at this news. Was out with family tonight when the news broke and haven’t had the heart to be able to really formulate many thoughts on this.

I’m just glad someone finally provided some information to help bring some closure to this stage. Now the hardest part and the journey to provide justice for Evelyn begins. Let it be swift...
I am afraid of a media circus and a attention hungry attorney letting the media try this... another Baez would make this more frustrating for the community I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin