Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to put my 13 year old dog, Lila, down on Friday. She had congestive heart failure. I miss her so much!

My heart hurt when I heard about this new development, even though I knew it didn’t look good.

I have been telling myself Evelyn has a beautiful loving dog to play with in heaven.

I'm so sorry for your loss, A2! Evelyn is definitely playing in heaven with Lila.

I had to put my 13 year old dog, Lila, down on Friday. She had congestive heart failure. I miss her so much!

My heart hurt when I heard about this new development, even though I knew it didn’t look good.

I have been telling myself Evelyn has a beautiful loving dog to play with in heaven.
awwwww .. I just put my 13 year old Doberman down 2 weeks ago from the same thing .. I miss her so much too .. and yes, having to deal with that for me, makes me a lot more emotional with these type cases. Hugs to you and to everyone who kept little Evelyn close in their hearts!

awwwww .. I just put my 13 year old Doberman down 2 weeks ago from the same thing .. I miss her so much too .. and yes, having to deal with that for me, makes me a lot more emotional with these type cases. Hugs to you and to everyone who kept little Evelyn close in their hearts!

Hugs to you, I’m sorry you lost your dog too. It has made me so emotional I didn’t have the strength to check in until now!

I
Why would anyone in their right mind store a deceased body where they know it will eventually be discovered? Something is off in this case (well most of it is) I sure wish they would say *where* poor little Evelyn's remains were found on the property.

Who allowed the *clothing, toys, and diapers* to be brought to TB'sr residence, and who transported these items and when? I wonder if it was all left behind at the trailer she (MB) was kicked out of?

I am full of questions but no way to get answers.
I never thought of that! Could a bag full of body and things be just left in the trailer and they just assumed because when they looked in it, they saw clothes, toys and diapers, that it was EBs things? MOO. Could the odor been thought away by just a trashy trailer? I would think the odor would have been distinct, but of course it’s MOO! And whoever cleaned the trailer stored things without even knowing? MOO, just something to ponder until we hear something.
It’s a 10 acre property. There’s a lot of room.

I haven’t been in my shed in months, and it’s right in my backyard. I don’t need the lawnmower or the patio furniture cushions this time of year, so I have no reason to go in there.
You might have a reason if your little granddaughter could be anywhere, MOO
Knowing what we know now, and watching back the cemetery interview with MB, there are obviously red flags and lies all over the place. What really stuck out to me was her wording in some of the questions.
Specifically..

Reporter: “What is your message to authorities..?

MB: “...they’ve told me before they will arrest me for tampering with evidence...I told them ‘I don’t care if you arrest me for tampering with evidence, if you don’t go up there I’m going to tonight.’ ”

Maybe I’m wrong, but tampering with evidence? Leading LE to your missing child that you’re now claiming to know the whereabouts of? Even if that conversation with LE happened, which I don’t believe it did...Asking you to let them do their job, and not to travel to Mendota yourself, and you say “No, I’m going..” That could be considered obstruction I guess. Insinuating you’d be tampering with evidence regarding EB’s whereabouts twice made my skin crawl.

Around min 5:50
Megan Boswell claims her mother took Evelyn to Mendota, Va., authorities say Monday night search comes up empty
I too watched it again last night. I am wondering when she kept crying and saying I just want her back, could that be her telling the truth? MOO, because she really did sound and look sincere. If it was an accident she could really be telling the truth when she said, I just want her back. Of course everything surrounding that comment was a lie, but in that instant, she might really want her back. MOO

I was just surprised by how darting her eyes were, especially for what seemed like a lack of movement from the other angle on the camera. I wasn't sure what to make as far as the tip or information. Mostly, she just seemed really scared- for the first time since the investigation has started, IMO.
Yes, I think she looked more frightened than anything else. Her eyes were darting from side to side like a scared rabbit. She did not appear to be remorseful, or grieving over the death of her daughter. I think most of all she is afraid of spending the rest of her life in prison.

Imo

The caption on the photo reads "The body of Evelyn Boswell was found in a shed on the property,

well the sleuthing on the weekend we did was right about the shed

what was also interesting is the upped her bail to 150k from 25k, once they said we expect to lay more charges soon it was over any chance is making bail was gone

what was also interesting is the upped her bail to 150k from 25k, once they said we expect to lay more charges soon it was over any chance is making bail was gone

Were you thinking the pillow found under the trailer indicated the shed was not the first place Evelyn was placed?

In happier news...apologies if this is a duplicate post:

[...]

The hundreds of toys dropped off for baby Evelyn Boswell will be donated, according to a memorial co-organizer Lynda Hooker.

The makeshift memorials for the 15-month-old toddler still stand along Muddy Creek Rd. and the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office in Blountville. The one of Muddy Creek Rd. will most likely come down Friday afternoon, Hooker told News 5.

Organizers and volunteers plan on taking the stuffed animals to Social Services, the sheriff's office, area fire departments and victims of the Middle Tennessee tornadoes.

[...]

Toys dropped off at memorials for Evelyn will be donated to the community

BBM....wow. MOO.

[...]

Court documents state that the body believed to be baby Evelyn Boswell was found in an out-building of the property in the 500 block of Muddy Creek Road Friday night.

Additionally, the documents state the the child had the same clothes on that Megan Boswell reported her daughter, Evelyn, was wearing.

The motion to increase bond also says that "(Megan Boswell) poses a substantial risk of harm to the community if she is released into the community."

[...]

Court documents: Body believed to be baby Evelyn's was found in out-building on property

Just watched this video again. I’m now thinking her eyes dart around as if to say “See everyone, I was telling the truth... she was in exactly the clothes I last saw her in... And then I handed her off to my mother.” (Paraphrasing her possible thoughts).

I think we may be in for a game of “She said / She said”.
Hold onto your seats.
Gonna be a wild ride.
The fact that she was found in the same clothes she reported last seeing her in is probably what directly connects her to the crime.

It will be interesting to find out if LE found fingerprints or DNA in the shed, especially the door handles. Anyone who was in there may have left some DNA behind. There may also be DNA on the clothing, toys and diapers. Of course MB's DNA would be expected to be there but it would also tell LE whether or not anyone else was around the baby before she went missing.

Imo

Multiple sheds on the property with rumors circulating on which family members shed it was.....

Multiple sheds on the property with rumors circulating on which family members shed it was.....

The caption on the photo reads "The body of Evelyn Boswell was found in a shed on the property, according to court documents. Investigators were seen Friday night searching in and around the tan shed at the left in the photo." :(:(:(:(:(

TBI: Body found Friday wearing ‘exact’ clothing of missing toddler

MOO, looks to be the tan shed according to the Herald Courier.

“The judge asked if there was any inculpatory information that the agent had obtained during the investigation. He said yes,” said the D-A.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Well, it could be an inculpatory confession where the mother implicates herself in her daughter’s death.
But investigators did not use the word confession.
It’s possible she gave a statement implicating someone else.
For now it is unclear.

Nick Beres NC5
I think they meant things she said that would incriminate herself.
We know she tried to point the finger at someone else but she was the subject in the hearing so I believe they were referring to MB.

Imo

I am so sorry about your Lila.

This is the direct question that the judge asked.
“Agent Fraley, during your investigation, did Ms. Boswell make any inculpatory statements with regard to the death of Evelyn Boswell?” Goodwin asked.
Regarding the death of Evelyn, not where her body was found or what she was wearing, not accusing someone else, it was regarding the death of her baby.

TBI: Body found Friday wearing ‘exact’ clothing of missing toddler

So, during a live Facebook update, WCYB reporters confirmed that the remains were located in a shed on the property. Not sure if we already have that confirmation posted elsewhere, but I'll try to find a link just in case we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa