Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Bobbywoo, Feb 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meredith28

Meredith28 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss, A2! Evelyn is definitely playing in heaven with Lila.

Renee110, NWLady, sallye818 and 17 others like this.

2. Dylgem22

Dylgem22 Where is Heather Elvis? #Moonchild

awwwww .. I just put my 13 year old Doberman down 2 weeks ago from the same thing .. I miss her so much too .. and yes, having to deal with that for me, makes me a lot more emotional with these type cases. Hugs to you and to everyone who kept little Evelyn close in their hearts!

3. A2FMNST

A2FMNST Well-Known Member

Thank you, I appreciate it!

Flicka1, Alice253, pepper 34 and 5 others like this.
  4. Meredith28

Flicka1, Fidobell, Alice253 and 9 others like this.
  5. A2FMNST

Hugs to you, I’m sorry you lost your dog too. It has made me so emotional I didn’t have the strength to check in until now!

Flicka1, Alice253, pepper 34 and 8 others like this.
  6. Meredith28

7. Mckinseynana

Mckinseynana Well-Known Member

I
    I never thought of that! Could a bag full of body and things be just left in the trailer and they just assumed because when they looked in it, they saw clothes, toys and diapers, that it was EBs things? MOO. Could the odor been thought away by just a trashy trailer? I would think the odor would have been distinct, but of course it’s MOO! And whoever cleaned the trailer stored things without even knowing? MOO, just something to ponder until we hear something.
    You might have a reason if your little granddaughter could be anywhere, MOO
    I too watched it again last night. I am wondering when she kept crying and saying I just want her back, could that be her telling the truth? MOO, because she really did sound and look sincere. If it was an accident she could really be telling the truth when she said, I just want her back. Of course everything surrounding that comment was a lie, but in that instant, she might really want her back. MOO

8. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Yes, I think she looked more frightened than anything else. Her eyes were darting from side to side like a scared rabbit. She did not appear to be remorseful, or grieving over the death of her daughter. I think most of all she is afraid of spending the rest of her life in prison.

Imo

Flicka1, Fidobell, athenna and 13 others like this.
  9. PingTheRouter

PingTheRouter Ghetto Superstar

well the sleuthing on the weekend we did was right about the shed

what was also interesting is the upped her bail to 150k from 25k, once they said we expect to lay more charges soon it was over any chance is making bail was gone

10. A2FMNST

11. A2FMNST

Were you thinking the pillow found under the trailer indicated the shed was not the first place Evelyn was placed?

12. Meredith28

In happier news...apologies if this is a duplicate post:

[...]

The hundreds of toys dropped off for baby Evelyn Boswell will be donated, according to a memorial co-organizer Lynda Hooker.

The makeshift memorials for the 15-month-old toddler still stand along Muddy Creek Rd. and the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office in Blountville. The one of Muddy Creek Rd. will most likely come down Friday afternoon, Hooker told News 5.

Organizers and volunteers plan on taking the stuffed animals to Social Services, the sheriff's office, area fire departments and victims of the Middle Tennessee tornadoes.

[...]

Toys dropped off at memorials for Evelyn will be donated to the community

NWLady, sallye818, Flicka1 and 13 others like this.
  13. Meredith28

BBM....wow. MOO.

[...]

Court documents state that the body believed to be baby Evelyn Boswell was found in an out-building of the property in the 500 block of Muddy Creek Road Friday night.

Additionally, the documents state the the child had the same clothes on that Megan Boswell reported her daughter, Evelyn, was wearing.

The motion to increase bond also says that "(Megan Boswell) poses a substantial risk of harm to the community if she is released into the community."

[...]

Court documents: Body believed to be baby Evelyn's was found in out-building on property

14. MsBetsy

The fact that she was found in the same clothes she reported last seeing her in is probably what directly connects her to the crime.

It will be interesting to find out if LE found fingerprints or DNA in the shed, especially the door handles. Anyone who was in there may have left some DNA behind. There may also be DNA on the clothing, toys and diapers. Of course MB's DNA would be expected to be there but it would also tell LE whether or not anyone else was around the baby before she went missing.

Imo

15. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

Multiple sheds on the property with rumors circulating on which family members shed it was.....

sallye818, Flicka1, athenna and 9 others like this.
  16. Meredith28

MOO, looks to be the tan shed according to the Herald Courier.

17. MsBetsy

I think they meant things she said that would incriminate herself.
    We know she tried to point the finger at someone else but she was the subject in the hearing so I believe they were referring to MB.

Imo

18. Bobbywoo

Bobbywoo Well-Known Member

I am so sorry about your Lila.

19. Jo in Calif

Jo in Calif Well-Known Member

This is the direct question that the judge asked.
    “Agent Fraley, during your investigation, did Ms. Boswell make any inculpatory statements with regard to the death of Evelyn Boswell?” Goodwin asked.
    Regarding the death of Evelyn, not where her body was found or what she was wearing, not accusing someone else, it was regarding the death of her baby.

TBI: Body found Friday wearing ‘exact’ clothing of missing toddler

20. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

So, during a live Facebook update, WCYB reporters confirmed that the remains were located in a shed on the property. Not sure if we already have that confirmation posted elsewhere, but I'll try to find a link just in case we don't.

sallye818, Flicka1, KBB87 and 15 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.