Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the first PC the sheriff stated MB had full custody due to the baby being born out of wedlock. He says in the state of TN the mother has full custody. I assume he’s implying MB had full custody of EB just simply by TN state law, and no court involvement.
MOO

@ 5 min mark
Wow! Thanks for that info, it’s so insane how much the laws differ state to state (I’m in CA and it’s the opposite here)

Article includes a photo gallery and the memorial is still growing!
t4524.gif

Seeking closure, paying respects: Visitors stream to makeshift memorial for Evelyn Boswell
[...]

Hill, a mother and grandmother, is among those who’ve been consumed by the case. “Every day it’s on your mind, all day long,” she said. “You instantly want to love on your family a little bit harder.”

Answers are also something people are looking for, but not yet receiving, Hill said.

“You want answers of, ‘how did this happen, when did it happen, why did it happen?’ There’s just so many questions and not enough answers.”

In the meantime, Hill and hundreds of others show their love in small ways, visiting the memorial and offering tokens in Evelyn’s memory.

“I think it gives people a place to come and grieve,” she said. “A place to come and see other people, a place to see where Evelyn last was, where she was found — maybe to find some peace.”

[...]

Look at Meredith, being all open minded like. :)
I agr
just hypothertically.

if this was me and my grand parents they would scour their property even if i hadn't been there just to check because its the childs grand parents house
I agree, I would have searched every inch of the property, I don’t care how many acres it was!

When I read this I feel so much anger, and terrible sadness for Evelyn.

This worthless so called mother murdered her sweet adorable little girl then stored her tiny body away like she never existed. We know that because this wretched vile woman never skipped a beat with going on with her life.

We see other moms do the same. No one will ever forget how Casey Anthony partied for 30 days as Caylee's murdered little body rotted away in the swamp not far from the Anthony home.

Any mom who can be so cold, unfeeling, stone cold callous without one once of conscience has to be a narcissist, and maybe even a sociopath.

I've read in recent years that one in five between the age of 18 to 25 years of age have some kind of personality disorder. That's frightening, but not shocking to me. I've felt for a long time for some reason more, and more sociopaths are being created for society to deal with.

Imo, it will continue to produce more, and more murderers including more killer moms like Evelyn's.

What seems to be dangerously changing for those raising children many will not make any sacrifices of themselves for their children like all devoted parents have done, do now, and in the future.

To so many now it's nothing about caring for their little children, but they are totally consumed with themselves which has created the ME, ME, ME syndrome. This has created a dangerous toxic atmosphere for children being raised inside the home with these very self centered individuals.

Jmhoo
Excellent post! Some are lacking the selflessness it takes once you have a child.MOO

also, the police went straight to the corner of the mobile home and retrieved the pillow and styrofoam....then they went straight to the shed and found Evelyn. Someone is talking, just not clue who?
IMO it could be HW to get a plea deal? (Considering he was involved/knew info) He is the only one whose gone silent and we know has a lawyer

I've been away for over a week, and I'm still trying to catch up now so please forgive me for asking this question.

So did I miss that LE has stated HW is an involved suspect or even a POI?

Tia!

I can understand how he would obtain a lawyer even if totally innocent.

Evelyn's mom seems to easily throw anyone under the bus while trying to escape her own criminal wrongdoing.

Jmhoo

Sure it’s possible, she could have brought whatever she brought, besides the baby and all her things while he was at work.

Also possible. But in a building that is close to and likely associated with the business that is at the same location and all of the equipment is right beside it? Taking her belongings (including a body) to the same place of the people who are ostensibly responsible for her eviction, etc? All that to say that no one notices or thinks to look at it, especially after the police got involved?

Just speculation of course and I sincerely hope you are right. We will find out in due course but I’m in the group of people that believe that anyone in the sphere of influence in this case shouldn’t be ruled out of anything yet. MB strikes me as someone who does everything to involve others because she feeds and thrives on the drama and chaos it creates.

I guess I’m just angry that it all came to this and want answers, wherever they may lead. That poor girl was not given a chance at life because of the mistakes, bad decisions, and overall selfishness of the adults in her life.

(Edited for clarity)

Last edited:
"We are waiting on autopsy results and forensic tests"- case of Evelyn Boswell continues'
Authorities believe remains found late Friday night are those of missing baby Evelyn Boswell. They are conducting forensic tests to confirm identity and cause of death.

Court documents reveal the remains were found in an outbuilding on the Boswell family property.

this is interesting as well based on our conversations about this yesterday

Staubus says a judge was convinced by a TBI agent's testimony including that Boswell made "culpable statements."

"Culpatory means that there's evidence that tends to show guilt, wrongdoing, or culpability," Staubus explains.

"The question was asked by the judge was there any culpatory information and the officer stated yes."

Last edited:
Do we know if EP was involved in sharing custody/visitation with Evelyn? Did he pay child support?

I would certainly think he would pay child support because all military branches are very firm on all fathers, and mothers meeting their parental financial obligations.

The military would most likely be deducting the child support amount from his check.

While our son wasnt married the 6 years he was in the USMC nor had children, but he was in charge of many other Marines who had child support obligations.

He said one quick way to get into deep trouble is for any parent to not meet their obligations. All are expected to meet the military code of honor/ethics while serving.

Jmho

Last edited:
I would certainly think he would pay child support because all military branches are very firm on all fathers, and mothers meeting their parental financial obligations.

we already talked about this a few threads a go, apparently he isn't listed on the birth certificate and under TN law without a DNA test confirming he is the father

he doesn't have to pay child support at least that is how it was explained to us before

I took it that way too, that she’d be meeting 2/19 to get Evelyn back. She probably thought that they’d say oh, okay! And not follow back up IMO

OHHHHHHH. DUH. I misinterpreted as in 'EP has EB...wait, no I'm meeting him tomorrow to give EB to EP'

What you guys said makes much more sense. Is it Friday yet??? MOO.

I interpreted that, if the trip actually took that long, Evelyn had to have been sedated to sleep that entire time. MOO.
Agree. Hard to believe she didn't wake up for all the potty stops or meal stops. And what about her? She didn't need food or drink for 20 hours? Didn't wake up for diaper changes?

Hey everyone.
2nd transcript of MB interviews is done, although it is actually interview #3.
So, #1 and #3 are done.
If anyone has a good link for me of the 2nd interview, with CB at the funeral home, please send it to me. It was a LONG interview, and I would like the longest cut available.

If you are wondering what the red asterisks are, I have marked those every time MB's roughly exhales... like a harsh 'HEH'

We'll see if anything comes of that once I've finished the other interview.

Maggie Boswell Interview 1

Maggie Boswell Interview 3.docx

Hey everyone.
So, #1 and #3 are done.
If anyone has a good link for me of the 2nd interview, with CB at the funeral home, please send it to me. It was a LONG interview, and I would like the longest cut available.

If you are wondering what the red asterisks are, I have marked those every time MB's roughly exhales... like a harsh 'HEH'

Wow, thank you, Doobs!!!

we already talked about this a few threads a go, apparently he isn't listed on the birth certificate and under TN law without a DNA test confirming he is the father

he doesn't have to pay child support at least that is how it was explained to us before

I don’t know if MB was receiving any public assistance. But in my state (at least this used to be the case), when a single mother who is not receiving child support requests public assistance for a child, the state would start a child support case, whether the mother wanted a case filed or not.

The mother would have to cooperate with the public assistance and child support agencies to help establish paternity. The father would pay child support to the state for the time the mother and child were on public assistance to reimburse for the family benefits.

Just making conversation here. As someone else said earlier, it doesn’t much matter... now that Evelyn is gone. :(

I don’t know if I buy the idea of him never being in her life- there’s multiple pictures where Evelyn is wearing a bib/onesie that refers to “daddy”...if he was never involved why would MB put her in that?? Also, there’s no way MB would pass up “free money” by making him pay child support- there’s got to be some other explanation. Lastly, why would MB and Evelyn visit him if he was never involved? IMO I don’t think we’ve got the full story yet (obviously but in particular EPs role in MB and evelyns lives)

I agree. Isnt Evelyn's daddy 20? If so, he probably enlisted at the age of 18.

He could have been back home on leave. RAR, at the time Evelyn was conceived.

It does seem like he loved his little baby girl along with his parents.

Jmho

Hey everyone.
So, #1 and #3 are done.

Holy smokes Batman. This is awesome. Thank you for doing this! And to your hubby for his patience while you take care of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member