Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
She brought one newborn picture of Evelyn to the "Mendota" interview.

(Screenshot - Details under photo)

Edit: I do not know who asked this question & I thought I had tagged the person correctly. After I posted, the quote was not there, so obviously I did not. Apologies.

Moderator please delete. I now see this is a duplicate & was previously answered. Thank you.

Attachments

• 20200313_202720.jpg
    20200313_202720.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Hi. I am living in Bristol TN and I was completely unaware of this until I accidentally saw a post 4 days on my sm feed. I use it only for gaming, messaging and phone. A neighbor had put up 9-12 photos, all the family and made the most violent and threatening remarks. Well, I knew where to come to and have just finished reading all the threads. It took 3 days. Flashbacks to Zahra Baker, Jenise Wright and Bob Harrod. the cases I had become emotionally invested in and that never goes away. I am still and will always be horrified when I think of beautiful little Zahra. I didn't watch the videos, I don't think I could emotionally handle that. I just want to thank you all for your due diligence, tenacity and balance. For your unwaivering love of little Evelyn and insistence upon the truth. I am by now used to the waiting process. I will keep checking back. Peace be with you, tdw

Last edited:
Jessica Fuller WJHL on Twitter
I met Amy Chapman today. She’s at the front of an effort to bring hundreds of Easter baskets to foster kids in our region in memory of Evelyn Boswell. I’ll have more of her story up in a bit on http://Wjhl.com .
ES68zv4XkAAeDJu.jpg

12:07 PM - 12 Mar 2020

What a great idea. There are a few little ones that I took a challenge to do this very thing for. Now for anyone here who wants to do it, I challenge you all to make a basket for a child. :):):):)

She brought one newborn picture of Evelyn to the "Mendota" interview.

(Screenshot - Details under photo)

Edit: I do not know who asked this question & I thought I had tagged the person correctly. After I posted, the quote was not there, so obviously I did not. Apologies.

Moderator please delete. I now see this is a duplicate & was previously answered. Thank you.
Thank you!

Remembering Evelyn - Community hosts memorial service in Kingsport, TN.
"We don't know what exactly happened to Evelyn, we can only speculate but if she can see now that there's so many people.... that do love her," Pastor Jonathon Lovelace spoke at a memorial for baby Evelyn Boswell.

The memorial was organized by members of the community and held in City Event Center in Kingsport.

[...]

I just scoured RPs 3 MB interviews. Thanks RP, I truly cannot imagine what it was like to speak with such a person. I'm really interested to learn whether Maggie's just a really, ridiculously, smooth criminal, or how much her mom actually helped conceal. All of the things MB "Wasn't going to get into", seemed to be farfetched. What a horrible shi!show this child was bred into. Everyone's story stinks... :(

Have any charges been laid as yet?

not as of yet i saw something briefly that said this coming week, but we'll see

i don't normally type things i can't back up with a link but it was on a MSM video and now i can't find the right one, they were not even sure themselves they said possibly next week after autopsy so like i said we'll see

Last edited:
I've been reading this thread since the beginning of this horrible ordeal and want to share my theory of what happened.

MB was drugging EB to help with caring for her and accidently overdosed her. Instead of calling 911, MB turned to AB and WM. They disposed of the body in the pond near WM's grandmothers house. After the Amber alert, while on the run, WM retrieved EB's body from the pond and, at some point, placed her remains on TB's property, where they were eventually discovered. MOO

not as of yet i saw something briefly that said this coming week, but we'll see

i don't normally type things i can't back up with a link but it was on a MSM video and now i can't find the right one, they were not even sure themselves they said possibly next week after autopsy so like i said we'll see

“Megan’s case is expected to be bound over to a grand jury in April. District Attorney Barry Staubus said he expects that by that time she will face additional charges.”

Judge increases Megan Boswell’s bond to $150,000

I've lagged behind for a week now and still struggle to find words. That poor little Princess.

TBSnr has been dragged back and forth due to the past mainly, but he must be in pieces over the loss of his granddaughter as must other family members. My heart goes out to them. The entire family can't be bad apples, maybe badness comes from the the other side, the side of the Js.

“Megan’s case is expected to be bound over to a grand jury in April. District Attorney Barry Staubus said he expects that by that time she will face additional charges.”

Judge increases Megan Boswell’s bond to $150,000
I think the additional charges could be.
Tampering with a deceased human body.
Tampering with evidence.
Hindering an official investigation.
Aggravated child abuse, neglect and aggravated child endangerment. "Haleys Law."

I definitely think she has been loving it.

She had no issues with the internet rumors (which were for the most part that she killed Evelyn) as long as they were helping to find her daughter. I mean, that's something to wrap your head around in and of itself... is she saying the rumors that she killed Evelyn will help find her?

Somebody mentioned a few nights ago (or last night, this week has been a blur) that it was like she was reading CA's playbook. And sometimes I wonder if that is literally true. CA is so hated, but she was the talk of everyone. For YEARS. And to this day, if that person sneezes it's a headline. So many weirdos thought CA was soooo hot. Did she do some research after the fact and decide to go big or go home?

I wonder what level of neglect she experienced as a child. Any attention beats no attention?

I don't know if I believe any of what I just wrote... but it just lurks in the back of my mind all the time.
ETA - I DO believe she's loving the attention... it's the rest that lurks. :D
I said it but it was for comparison more than anything. I don’t think MB knows what’s happening in the world beyond the end of her nose. I agree she loves the attention. I can picture her collecting all the news articles for a scrapbook.

I've been reading this thread since the beginning of this horrible ordeal and want to share my theory of what happened.

MB was drugging EB to help with caring for her and accidently overdosed her. Instead of calling 911, MB turned to AB and WM. They disposed of the body in the pond near WM's grandmothers house. After the Amber alert, while on the run, WM retrieved EB's body from the pond and, at some point, placed her remains on TB's property, where they were eventually discovered. MOO

AB and WM were arrested the same day WM showed up at his grandmother’s house wet. They were held in jail in NC and extradited back to TN. There is no way they transported the body back to TN.

Harlee Lewis in SC? I think mom was Brianna?
Who ever did this gee who.could that be? No trial no rights they get.taken behind the barn and get.guted.sorry but.i am soooooo sick of these innocent babies being betrayed by the very people that.arw.suppossed to.protect them people who can do this are trash and deserve to be treated as s

Blech!
I don't know if this will be useful or not because I can't look at it anymore - it's all running together at this point.

MB Interview Remix - Each statement is followed by the interview it is from in parentheses... (1), (2), (3)

Maggie Remix.docx

Interviews:
Maggie Boswell Interview 1
Maggie Boswell Interview 2.docx
Maggie Boswell Interview 3.docx

I have read a lot on credible leading experts research on body language & ways to detect if someone is lying. All of these interviews are riddled throughout with major suspicion signs such as shrinking of lips, furrowing of brow, turning head away, shrugging of shoulder & disassociate head shaking such as opposite head shake to what MB’s actual verbal answer is. Not to mention all the verbal cues which experts say are major suspicion clues to someone is lying. Such as fragmented speech, the numerous times MB uses different ways to present she is being honest and truthful, & repeats same information without adding new information to answers. Also I think everyone has a True Gut Feeling about all the lies MB has told. IMO -

I got out today, got a ride to go pick up my prescriptions. First time I had a chance to bring Evelyn up with another local. Her first opinion about it was to condemn in violent terms the entire Boswell family. I told her that imo TBsr was innocent. She then said she thought it was MB, AB, & boyfriend. This is such a small village with long memories, I don't think any of that family will be able to continue to live here successfully. They will be condemned and shunned. IMO, TBsr's entire business has just tanked. There are 2 young children going to school and children can be so cruel. The family will forever have the grief of losing Evelyn but other, social and financial, repurcussions for the rest of their lives as well. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592