Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #9

My apologies for interrupting the discussion. Please.do not comment on this thread about donations. Click here if you have questions

Dear Websleuths Members and Guests,

We need your help as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your wonderful generosity. Your donations have enabled Websleuths to continue operating!!!

However we still need more help to keep Websleuths operating.

Things are difficult for everyone and it pains me to have to ask but I want make sure Websleuths does not go dark.

If you have already donated I feel once is plenty!

If by chance you are just finding out that Websleuths needs help and you are able to make a donation we would really appreciate it. (people have told me in the past they had no idea WS needed help so I am putting this post in more places on the forum)

If you can make any donation, no matter how small, it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is our PayPal link. Pay Websleuths.com, LLC using PayPal.Me

You can join our Patreon channel for as low as 5 dollars a month
www.patreon.com/websleuthsradiopodcast

Many people have suggested we start charging people membership fees.
CLICK HERE for the explanation as to why this cannot happen at Websleuths.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A DONATION UNLESS YOU CAN TRULY AFFORD TO DO SO!!!

Websleuths is my full-time job. I love being a part of such an amazing community and feel very fortunate that I am able to combine my passion with my job.

On behalf of all the mods, admins, and all other wonderful volunteers on Websleuths thank you.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner, Websleuths.com
PS below is my email feel free to write with any questions.
triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Seriously all these hearings being postponed is driving my crazy. And AB's father saying she's always welcome there and the theft charges dismissed. Will she ever really be accountable for anything she does?!!! Gurrrrrrr

Not exactly - from my notes:

Charge of aggravated burglary dismissed (on 5/14/20), but charged (5/14/20) with theft under $10K, introduction of contraband into a penal facility, possession of counterfeit money & criminal simulation.

it was the aggravated burglary charge that was dismissed.

hey-Debbie said:
Seriously all these hearings being postponed is driving my crazy. And AB's father saying she's always welcome there and the theft charges dismissed. Will she ever really be accountable for anything she does?!!! Gurrrrrrr

Driving me crazy too trying keep up with ALL the different charges & different people... LOL!

I just really hope they can come up with evidence needed to prove beyond reasonable doubt what happened to Evelyn.
I don't understand how the virus has slowed progress this much. I am extremely interested in knowing what the autopsy results were.
I hate thinking every day that this horrible horrible crime will go unpunished.

I just really hope they can come up with evidence needed to prove beyond reasonable doubt what happened to Evelyn.
I don't understand how the virus has slowed progress this much. I am extremely interested in knowing what the autopsy results were.
I don't think it's the virus. I think they have a hard case on their hands. I wonder what the autopsy told them, they should know by know what caused her death.

Not exactly - from my notes:

Charge of aggravated burglary dismissed (on 5/14/20), but charged (5/14/20) with theft under $10K, introduction of contraband into a penal facility, possession of counterfeit money & criminal simulation.

it was the aggravated burglary charge that was dismissed.

I probably should be more clear. The case involving AB stealing from her father. In my opinion at this point I wouldn't put it past him to lie or cover for her.

Me too. I keep checking back to see if there is anything new directly related to Evelyn. I suppose it will just take time. Trying to be patient....

Okay - ready?

Angela - probation violation:
Hearing For Role Hearing Type Hearing Date/Time Judge Hearing Result
Angela Mae Boswell Defendant Hearing 10/01/2020 9:30 AM Mark H Toohey

Angela Mae Boswell Defendant Hearing 06/18/2020 9:30 AM Mark H Toohey Continuance Granted

link: Sullivan County - Criminal Case Search by Party Name

McCloud - shoplifting:
William Boyden Bryant McCloud Defendant Hearing 07/16/2020 9:30 AM Ray Conkin

William Boyden Bryant McCloud Defendant Hearing 06/18/2020 9:30 AM Ray Conkin Continuance Granted

McCloud - violation of protective order:
William Boyden Bryant McCloud Defendant Hearing 07/15/2020 9:30 AM David W Tipton

William Boyden Bryant McCloud Defendant Hearing 06/17/2020 9:30 AM David W Tipton Continuance Granted

McCloud - Domestic assault, etc.:
William Bryant McCloud Defendant Arraignment 07/16/2020 9:00 AM James F Goodwin

William Bryant McCloud Defendant Arraignment 07/10/2020 9:00 AM James F Goodwin Continuance Granted

William Bryant McCloud Defendant Arraignment 07/06/2020 9:00 AM James F Goodwin Continuance Granted

link: Sullivan County - Criminal Case Detail

I thought I'd found something in msn on Friday but as you can see above it ended up a DBM. The HeadLiner threw me so had to delete.

I'm usually a calm, patient person, where has my patience gone? No idea, it's the fault of this case but it won't beat me cos I'm hanging on in there, only just.

I've just looked through some lovely photos of Evelyn, chubby cheeked, happy smiley face and ask myself, Why?

This is driving me batty. Evelyn is the main focus here, and there is NOTHING. I've never seen a case plod so slowly with a million and one "continuances". Kind of makes me wonder if someone in this whole drama needs a nudge. Or an outright push..c'mon PTBs, this baby needs justice! ARRGH!

Okay, done ranting. *sigh :(

Man Arrested In Connection To Burglary Of Angela Boswell’s Parents’ House

A Kingsport man was arrested in connection to a burglary at the home of Angela Boswell’s parents.

According to Sullivan County officials, Larry Fields, 37, was arrested on July 11. Fields was charged with theft under $10,000 and aggravated burglary.

Sullivan County deputies issued a warrant for Field’s arrest in March in connection to the incident on the 300 block of West Valley Drive in Kingsport. Officials said that is the home of the parents of Angela Boswell, the grandmother of Evelyn Boswell.

According to reports, two televisions, a shotgun, a pistol and various tools were taken from the home. Boswell was also charged in the incident. Boswell has remained in the Sullivan County Jail since her arrest.

Oh Evelyn!
We are still here hoping everyday for some news.
Such a long time with no information, I hate thinking every day that this will go on as an unsolved case.
Praying for justice for this beautiful baby!!!!

Man Arrested In Connection To Burglary Of Angela Boswell’s Parents’ House

A Kingsport man was arrested in connection to a burglary at the home of Angela Boswell’s parents.

According to Sullivan County officials, Larry Fields, 37, was arrested on July 11. Fields was charged with theft under $10,000 and aggravated burglary.

Sullivan County deputies issued a warrant for Field’s arrest in March in connection to the incident on the 300 block of West Valley Drive in Kingsport. Officials said that is the home of the parents of Angela Boswell, the grandmother of Evelyn Boswell.

According to reports, two televisions, a shotgun, a pistol and various tools were taken from the home. Boswell was also charged in the incident. Boswell has remained in the Sullivan County Jail since her arrest.

So - in my notes I have him being arrested on 3/26/20 - was he out on bond? And got re-arrested?? TIA! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back