TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon all . . .

Quote:
I do know a friend of the family though and she was told that the family doesn't want national attention. Not sure what that's about.

I'm new here and a 30 year friend of Gail's from high school. I just wanted to let you know that I spoke with her sister Diane yesterday and this is what she told me, "Tell everyone to post Gail's face and jeep information everywhere!!! We need to find her!!!"

I created a new flyer and sent it to our HS class alumni and it is being passed around the country as we speak. We've already had one strange incident with someone from Chattanooga telling someone to stop passing out the flyers because, "you can see why it is embarrassing" and "there were some problems and she probably just took off." As many of you say, my hinky meter is going bananas on this one.

Please help us pray that she is okay and will be found safe and sound very soon. Visit our Facebook page "Bring Gail Home Now" for the latest pictures and flyers.

227054_210526478977732_210209109009469_650393_2059170_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-Gail-Home-Now/210209109009469
Here it is

Good afternoon all . . .

Quote:
I do know a friend of the family though and she was told that the family doesn't want national attention. Not sure what that's about.

I'm new here and a 30 year friend of Gail's from high school. I just wanted to let you know that I spoke with her sister Diane yesterday and this is what she told me, "Tell everyone to post Gail's face and jeep information everywhere!!! We need to find her!!!"

I created a new flyer and sent it to our HS class alumni and it is being passed around the country as we speak. We've already had one strange incident with someone from Chattanooga telling someone to stop passing out the flyers because, "you can see why it is embarrassing" and "there were some problems and she probably just took off." As many of you say, my hinky meter is going bananas on this one. Please help us pray that she is okay and will be found safe and sound very soon. Visit our Facebook page "Bring Gail Home Now" for the latest pictures and flyers.

BBM..A woman is missing and someone doesn't want flyers passed out because it is embarrassing? Well, my hinky meter is working overtime.. And IMO IF they for certain find this situation to be truly embarrassing they need some extensive therapy..

Good afternoon all . . .

Quote:

I created a new flyer and sent it to our HS class alumni and it is being passed around the country as we speak. We've already had one strange incident with someone from Chattanooga telling someone to stop passing out the flyers because, "you can see why it is embarrassing" and "there were some problems and she probably just took off." As many of you say, my hinky meter is going bananas on this one.

Please help us pray that she is okay and will be found safe and sound very soon. Visit our Facebook page "Bring Gail Home Now" for the latest pictures and flyers.

Very nice to see you one here. First, let me say I am so very sorry for your friend Gail and I hope she is found safe and sound, I cannot even begin to imagine what you and her family are going thru, regardless of the situation.

As far as someone telling you to stop distributing flyers, that is so ridiculous. Does not matter what the situation may be someone is missing. If for some reason Gail got scared and took off and just feels alone --these flyers need to be distributed so she knows that she has people to help her. If it is a tragic situation then this info needs to be out there.

IMO if someone takes off on their own, even an abused wife or husband, there is usually at least ONE person that knows they left on their own. They may not tell the person where they went but in my experience they have told at least one person they are leaving. For whatever reason it may be. IMO it very rare,although it can happen, that someone goes missing on their own and does not tell one single person they are taking off.

My thoughts are with you as a friend of Gail's and to her family as well, I hope this nightmare ends soon for all you and that she is found safe.

I wonder if any of the people on the forum who know Gail can tell any other pertinent info that would not break any confidentiality.

Such as...what time of day would she have been driving to Alabama on April 29 and what route would she have taken?

What route did she typically drive when going to Wal-Mart?

And was her driveway the last sighting of her vehicle?

Also...what route would have been her second choice for driving down the mountain? Personally, I dislike the W and Robert's Mill both, but given those two choices, I'd drive Robert's Mill. I don't remember how we know she was going to the Wal-Mart to begin with. Is it just because of the last phone ping being at Wal-Mart the next day?

Were his driving habits the same as hers on the routes?

The posters show two very different ways for wearing her hair. Which was more typical of her, and which way was she wearing it the day she disappeared?

What about the glasses? Did she just take them off sometimes for photos and wear them the rest of the time? What about the reason she wears the glasses? Can she function without them? Ever wear contacts?

If this is a serious issue, then he was self medicating and would have problems too. Alcohol is a drug also with mind altering affects....and many here know how difficult, frustrating....and frightening it can be trying to communicate with someone when is under the influence. Inhibitions are brought down and bravato is up.

Prayers up for you MacGyver, other friends, and the family. Has anyone thought of organizing a search in the area of Signal Mountain for her vehicle? Asking people to check their properties or areas around their homes in the press at least. Maybe a good idea at the home in AL also.

Do you know why LE in GA were ask to be on the lookout for her? I could understand KY, FL and AL, but yet to see a connection to GA. TY.

Friday when I went to work at our resort, I did notice a jeep that looked like this one. I could be totally off, and I am sure there are a ton of jeeps that look alike. I vaguely remember a vanity plate. It seemed like a top of the line vehicle, and it was about 6:45 am. I just can't be sure. Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.... I know we have 24-hour security, and it was probably nothing....Still, I remember the red/or could be burgundy jeep.

Friday when I went to work at our resort, I did notice a jeep that looked like this one. I could be totally off, and I am sure there are a ton of jeeps that look alike. I vaguely remember a vanity plate. It seemed like a top of the line vehicle, and it was about 6:45 am. I just can't be sure. Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.... I know we have 24-hour security, and it was probably nothing....Still, I remember the red/or could be burgundy jeep.
You should call LE and tell them.
423-886-2124

Regarding a route taken from TN to AL (if that is the case): I would go Rock Moore to Mnt Brook to Grayson to Cauther to 127 aka TN 8 to Signal Mnt blvd to 27S to 24W (btw- this is where you enter GA) onto 59S to 65S to 31S/22E to 143S to 111S.

Unless I was diverted somewhere along this route.

Would love local input- is this accurate? TIA.

Prayers that Gail is found soon- and safe.

ETA: if there was a diversion somewhere, where would it be?

Regarding a route taken from TN to AL (if that is the case): I would go Rock Moore to Mnt Brook to Grayson to Cauther to 127 aka TN 8 to Signal Mnt blvd to 27S to 24W (btw- this is where you enter GA) onto 59S to 65S to 31S/22E to 143S to 111S.

Unless I was diverted somewhere along this route.

Would love local input- is this accurate? TIA.

Prayers that Gail is found soon- and safe.

I think the smallest detail is important here. From the Signal Mountain driveway to the lake house driveway. Also, do either them have a favorite place to go alone for a while? Like a "thinking place"? Either locally or in Alabama? What would she do at the lake house besides sit at the lake house? Hiking, for instance? Just brainstorming here.

I think the smallest detail is important here. From the Signal Mountain driveway to the lake house driveway. Also, do either them have a favorite place to go alone for a while? Like a "thinking place"? Either locally or in Alabama? What would she do at the lake house besides sit at the lake house? Hiking, for instance? Just brainstorming here.

Good point. You know, I have been interested about the arkansascrawlers since the beginning of Gail's case.

http://www.arkansascrawlers.com/main/index.php

ETA: NOT saying the AC have anything to do with Gail's case- just thinking about places her vehicle might have gone.

I emailed that information along with a copy of the MISSING Flyer to SANDESTIN RESORT Facebook Page...Hopefully they will read and get back to me, also emailed and sent arkansascrawlers.com the information along with same to a HOT SPRING OFF ROAD PARK that was a recommended site on the www.arkansascrawlers.com website. Better safe than sorry...the MORE ppl that are aware Gail is MISSING (2 weeks now) the better ...

Attachments

• GAILsCRIMSONjeep.jpg
    GAILsCRIMSONjeep.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 11
  • GAILSSnowyJEEPrubicontoo.JPG
    GAILSSnowyJEEPrubicontoo.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 7
  • gailGOOFYhitch.jpg
    gailGOOFYhitch.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 10
  • GaillifeISgoodTireCOVER.jpg
    GaillifeISgoodTireCOVER.jpg