TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #5

Discussion in 'Gail Nowacki Palmgren' started by JBean, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allusonz

Allusonz New Member

I am hoping as well that some of this is in the hands of an attorney.

The other thing is that at least there are indications that LE is indeed working this case. I hope and pray they get the break they need soon

2. Oriah

Oriah Verified Expert

I'm going to bump my own question here (I hate doing this!) but I need to know-
    because the most crucial piece of evidence in this case would be finding Gail, her Jeep, or both.

Should I be looking specifically at the Big Forks area? including lakes as well as shafts both reclamation and current etc?
    TIA

<The USGS has them mapped but I have a quick question- are we looking at land reclamation (mines/shafts etc) that existed prior to surface mining law? Or current? Or both?>

I can pull up the actual mapping program used here:
    http://tn.gov/environment/tdg/pdf/statemap.pdf

And then zero in on the area. Does anyone have the coordinates they are interested in? Or even the borders of a quadrant (by road name or access road or anything like that?) TIA

3. believe09

believe09 Well-Known Member

FWIW, Oriah-I would love to get a sense of any mining shafts in the Big Forks area somewhere in the neighborhood of where she was sighted. But that is just me.

There was a window of more than 48 hours to move the vehicle around-if it was in Big Forks and Gail was under duress, I think it is reasonable to assume that either she or her vehicle (or traces of both) would be there. JMVHO.

4. believe09

Just my very honest opinion, but I personally am going to put to rest the notion that LE is not doing anything to propel this case along. It is clear that they are, but I think there have been good indications that they were from day one.

If we accept we have an active investigation, where might we be able to help out until they are looking for search volunteers? I think mapping the areas close to where she was last seen makes sense. Perhaps mapping the location of the cell phone ping on Monday makes sense too.

5. perico

perico New Member

Three words: Child. Support. Payments.

6. Oriah

Oriah Verified Expert

Thank you believe09. Now I've got some thing to look at. Will be back later with whatever I can find in that area, both reclaimed and current.

7. believe09

Just to piggy back perico, alimony since Matt was working and Gail wasnt, correct?

8. JBean

JBean Retired WS Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.