GUILTY TN - Heather Palumbo-Jones, 33, Germantown, 15 April 2013

Germantown Police executed a search warrant on the home of Heather Palumbo-Jones estranged husband Chris Jones.

The divorce papers show the two were fighting for custody of their two children.

Germantown police spent Wednesday combing areas next to Palumbo’s house but Thursday responded mostly to tips taking them all over the city.

They tell News Channel 3 Palumbo’s young son and daughter are staying with family members, not with her estranged husband.

http://wreg.com/2013/04/18/police-search-the-home-of-missing-teachers-husband/

BBM

Why aren't the children with their father? If they both filed for custody and Heather is missing, wouldn't the other parent automatically have the children?

For some reason LE has enough reason to obtain a SW for Chris's home.

d“When is the last time you talked to her?” asked Reporter Adam Hammond.

“That would’ve been Monday evening.”

“And how did that go?” asked Hammond.

“It was an upsetting discussion, as many of our discussions as of late are,” said Jones.

Jones admitted to getting into an argument with Palumbo-Jones the night she disappeared, but says he nothing to do with why no one can find her, “I never would put my hands on her. I wanted nothing but reconciliation since the day this started.”

Jones even showed News Channel 3 what he says is the last correspondence he had with his wife.

It’s an email that says, “I cannot face everyone with this. Please forgive me, it is too much. Please raise (the children) to remember me as their loving mommy.”

http://wreg.com/2013/04/19/jones-admits-to-fighting-with-wife-the-night-she-disappeared/

BBM

Chris also admits to using/faking his wife's identity in the past. (article)

Chris also admits to printing out all of Heather's text messages. (article)

If Chris was at Heather's the night she went missing, did he send the email to himself?

Why did he print out all her text, did he go to Heather's to confront her with the text?

Hmmmm.....open and shut case?

Oh No...Another Missing Person/Beautiful Mother in Tennessee!

What The F...is going on in that STATE? I know that Florida does not have the best track record...But in TN...it seems like they are NEVER found..ie...Holly Bobo and others!

Dear God..Please Bring Heather Palumbo-Jones Home to Her Famly

Are the LE giving CJ (husband) enough rope to hang himself...?

Or are they waiting for him to slip up and show where she is?

:dunno:

Mother of Missing Teacher Fears Worst

Pansy Swinson says her daughter was enjoying her independence, looking forward to a summer of fun in the sun, and there is no chance she would just walk away from her children.

Swinson has stage four cancer and is not only dealing with the possibility of death in her own life, but her daughter’s, “She shared all her hopes, dreams and aspirations with me.”

She says the last time she talked to her daughter was Monday at 4:30 p.m., the same time she talks to her daughter every day, “And she said to me that she was going to go home and she was going to do an awesome lesson plan for her little babies at Frayser Elementary.”

Instead, Heather never showed up to class the next morning.

http://wreg.com/2013/04/19/mother-of-missing-teacher-talks/

Germantown police plan to question Palumbo’s husband, Chris Jones, again.

“I have been interrogated thoroughly,” he said Friday.

So far, Jones hasn’t been named a suspect but family and friends say he had been aggressively stalking Palumbo for weeks.

He admitted Friday to having an argument with his wife the night she disappeared.

“She’s just attacked, attacked, attacked and I don’t know how to bring her to a place of understanding,” said Jones."

http://wreg.com/2013/04/22/police-need-your-help-to-find-missing-teacher/

I just got an alert on my phone that, according to Germantown police, there are new developments in Heather's case. A statement is expected to come sometime today. This was from WMC-TV Memphis station Channel 5.

Her body has been found

I hope that the body will show enough evidence to nail her estranged husband. Glad to see he is in custody.

Rest in Peace Heather and God bless your children. Hope we see quick justice.

why does her facebook show recent activity on April 18? Unless she has it set to add friend requests without verification...just thinking out loud here.

Omg I didn't get to the end of the thread, her body has just been found. How horrific.

RIP Heather.. we are all pulling for you to get quick justice. Gone too soon. Prayers out to the kids... who now have lost both parents all because of one's selfishness. :(

:(

RIP Heather. Prayers for your friends and family, and of course your darling children. I'm so sorry that they are now facing the world without their mum, but I have no doubt that they will receive the support they need to move forward through this.

So sad, RIP Heather & I hope somehow those two babies can find peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back