TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmation from the TBI spokesperson Kristin Helms was really enough for me. They confirmed she reported it and that they investigating any possible connection. Not sure what other type of confirmation you need.

Yes, that is what our local news stated: that KH had been the source. That's why I didn't try to find it in writing. Now I remember that.

I already gave it to you once. It's been posted on these threads maybe 5 times. I think most are satisfied she reported it including the TBI.

"TBI confirmed it was reported to local police at the time." can only be taken so many ways and it's been confirmed over and over again in the MSM.

If you're that curious about that aspect of it I'm sure you can get a copy of the police report.

Honestly I'm shocked this wasn't widely reported in TN at the time. That's a big deal.
-------------
I'll wait for further confirmation.

Agree. But what about pulling a horse trailer w/a pickup and transporting the ATV inside the trailer?

I tend to doubt the horse trailer carrying an ATV theory.
Horse trailers make a lot of racket and would be easily noticeable.
Also one would be pretty hard to hide, as opposed to an ATV.

So what I'm saying is I hope the perp DID use one!

Your post makes me wonder about how easy it would be for LE to gain access to a FB account that is private when something like this happens, as did with Holly.

Usually LE gets a subpoena so I can't really understand why a social networking site would not comply?

LE can get anything off of computers.. even deleted items... being that they have the families computers.. I'm sure they are checking everything she/family members have EVER done on that computer.. including searches too...
I hope that they compare Holly's friends with HS friends from FB too.. I'm sure they will..

HS's facebook wall is open and if you have the patience to scroll all the way to around January 23/25, you'll see facebook updates about the attack as well as her stating that she reported it and the police did respond.

I too felt suspicious, but it seems like it did happen.

Now I get it....the poster was wondering if it was one of those deals where someone is looking for their fifteen minutes.

The interesting part of the two incidents to me.....

1. Around the same time give or take a few hours. This is someone who is free during those times and probably has an alibi or won't be missed. IE, commuting, wife/gf has already left for work etc. Only 6% of these things happen during the day. Technically the first wasn't during the day but it was bumping up near that window and occured at that time because that's when SHE was leaving. It wasn't that he broke into the house at 530. Just like this abduction took place when Holly was leaving. If connected it's someone with free time in that range.

2. They really do look similar.

3. They are very close together for such a similar MO.

--

If the road blocks are in a similar area that's kind of telling.

I tend to doubt the horse trailer carrying an ATV theory.
Horse trailers make a lot of racket and would be easily noticeable.
Also one would be pretty hard to hide, as opposed to an ATV.

So what I'm saying is I hope the perp DID use one!

No need to hide the horse trailer. They are everywhere so one would not be suspicious at all. They sit in open yards, driveways, around barns, fields, etc. On any given day a person can drive to work and meet/follow several trucks pulling horse trailers. Just another day in paradise. Would not be as conspicuous as someone driving an ATV with an injured or screaming girl riding on the back.

That is exactly what I was thinking but wasn't sure it was okay to say it.

I was trying to find the link to his You Tube site... Does anyone have it..?? It was _____? Dales.. I remembered the Dales cuz thats my boyfriends name..:)

Just how is this perp. inserting themself into the case?

My guess is at bare minimum he is hearing talk about it around the "water cooler" and quite possibly he has been out there "searching" with the masses.

Just how is this perp. inserting themself into the case?

because he is a volunteer who has like 3-4 you tube videos discussing the searches and now has shown up being interviewed by MSM.. but I can't find the links..
P>S> I'm not pointing a finger, just an observation..

because he is a volunteer who has like 3-4 you tube videos discussing the searches and now has shown up being interviewed by MSM.. but I can't find the links..
P>S> I'm not pointing a finger, just an observation..

WAIT....the guy that we discussed because he was talking about the searches on you-tube....he might actually be the perp?

Since HS's FB page is open for public viewing I bet her suspect is reading it now if he wasn't before.

just wondering out loud here:
wonder which hospitals Holly was doing clinicals at (I personally used to go as far as an hour away...I was in a BSN program but just thought I would throw it out there for thoughts)

there is a Hickman community hospital in Centerville as I am looking at the map

The search for a 20-year-old Decatur County woman is leading authorities to the Tennessee River on Thursday.
While crews look for any signs of her in the water, a possible clue may also be 50 miles away in Hickman County.
Investigators are now looking into whether an attempted abduction in Centerville is connected to Holly Bobo, who has been missing for more than a week.

http://www.wsmv.com/news/27625343/detail.html

(((first red highlight is for your map hollye: re: searching tennessee river)))

WAIT....the guy that we discussed because he was talking about the searches on you-tube....he might actually be the perp?

no.. I'm not stating that he is the perp at all... maybe I need to go back and change my wording...
I decided to delete it...

Holly's house is soooooooo remote, that i can only believe these two cases are related if a link can be found between the two women & the abductor- like if he lives by their school or is in some way affiliated with the schools they attend. i think i recall someone saying Heather also goes to school, but i dont recall if it was ever said where she attends, if at all.
or he is a delivery person who is in both their areas on a regular basis. (newspaper carrier?)

sidenote: Deborah Norville used info i sent to her directly. twice.
(1st night on NG, the Elizabeth Shoaf underground bunker abduction)
(2nd night on NG, the car/scanner info)

She (H)goes/went to school in Nashville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get