TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how you feel. That's what I was doing until "asked" by our Sheriff to stay at the command center so they could get info from me. Also, when your kid is missing ur body goes into a weird shock thing, you can't focus, you can't stop physically shaking, you certainly can't quit crying,,,,and LE is constantly asking questions.

Just know this, s_finch, that we are on your side. I have been a victim (not abduction but maybe rape, etc.) as well as family members. We are with you.

I know that if my child was missing, I don't care who or what was in my way, I would search on my own!

I'd make appearances & thank all the volunteers for there kindness for searching! Let them all know how much its appreciated.

Regarding the question asked, "how would the perp know she had a bf"---well he might not have. However I've read so many books and articles about serial killers/stalkers in which they state that once they set their sites on a victim, they learn about that victim, study their routines, and with today's technology none of us have secrets anymore, do we. I read where one inmate said (sorry, forget who, I'll try to find it though), parapharasing here, "When I picked a victim, all I had to do was wait. There was nothing that could have stopped me, I had all the time in the world until the right moment came along." Very chilling and very true.

How do we know when she supposedly texted b/f when we don't know exactly what time she was taken into the woods? They say "within a mile" but it's possible that also includes her home=right before she went outside & was abducted.

OTH! I don't rule out the perp wrote the text & not H to throw off LE..That's pretty common in these cases.

I just keep thinking about this: give me something, something to hold onto.

I don't know where I read this but Clint wears contacts and had just woken up. He thought he had seen her with a bf so at first he wasn't concerned. At that point in time he did not have his contacts in. It wasn't until the neighbor called and mentioned the screaming that 911 was called. If someone can help me with a link that would be great. But I know I read that.

I've read that as well as many other 'versions' so which one do we believe?

How do we know when she supposedly texted b/f when we don't know exactly what time she was taken into the woods? They say "within a mile" but it's possible that also includes her home=right before she went outside & was abducted.

OTH! I don't rule out the perp wrote the text & not H to throw off LE..That's pretty common in these cases.

What if the guy tha ttook her texted her from a throw away phone (one that cant be traced) she replied... JMO

I don't know where I read this but Clint wears contacts and had just woken up. He thought he had seen her with a bf so at first he wasn't concerned. At that point in time he did not have his contacts in. It wasn't until the neighbor called and mentioned the screaming that 911 was called. If someone can help me with a link that would be great. But I know I read that.

I read that too. I think it was a comment on one of the news articles.

That would explain a lot. I woke the other morning without my contacts in and heard talking outside the house. I looked out the window and saw my husband (recognized by his clothes) talking to someone I thought was his brother (going by his body shape. He's a skinny thing) I grabbed my glasses and came back to the window and realized it was someone he worked with. After that I started thinking about her brother. Something similar could have happen. By the time he got back to the window after putting them in they would have been gone. This could be why LE isn't commenting more on that because they want the perp to think he got a good look at the man. JMO

Can anyone tell me if it has been discussed that there is an above-ground pool in the Bobo backyard and if there is a cover on it and if anyone has lifted the cover to look inside? I know it would be extremely unlikely for a perp to bring her back to her own home and dispose of her there, but since she seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth, I sure hope that area has been looked at thoroughly. Every time I see the a map showing the home, that sort of sticks out at me. I apologize in advance if this has been discussed.

Here is an aerial shot of the house showing the pool.

Attachments

• bobo4.jpg
    bobo4.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 44
We are a victim friendly forum, the brother is a victim in all of this unless or until something changes. He is not to be discussed as a poi or suspect.

I keep going back to what was stated earlier ... "That the next 48 hours are crucial" and they are asking for everyone to go on foot today. I can't help but to believe they have a good idea of where she might be and they have someone detained. Will Nunley also posted on twitter about an hour ago "all public search parties are organized and guided by emergency leaders. Sign up at decatur county fairgrounds. #hollybobo". I went back through his tweets, I guess you call them, and this is the first time, I believe, this has been mentioned.

It totally relates, because there are many of those (according to locals) in the Darden area along the river. Not those exact ones, but the pics you put up show a great example of the way they are built, and how they can be camo'd and not always easy to spot. I think there are some local goose pit clubs in that area, definitely would keep LE looking for quite a while searching all of them.

I first learned of a 'duck blind' during the Mackenzie Cowell case..There's so much ppl don't know when they don't live in other parts of the country especially when it comes to such things..Thanks to all who are able to inform the rest of us! :)

I don't think the searchers are learning much more than we are. LE is staying super-quiet on this, not even trying to clear up discrepancies, so I doubt very much they are keeping anyone outside maybe, and only maybe at that, the family. And I also am doubtful LE knows very much about where Holly might be, even if they might have a POI in mind (of which I am also doubtful.)

Le said they would have to go "national" after this weekend, which does not lead me to believe that they are pressing this weekend because they know she is in the area...

Well what IF there is this EX bf out there!

Don't everyone close to agree some gal as beautiful as Holly is would of had several Ex BF?I could see a Ex who could never get over her.....

I'm certain many of Holly's friends have already told LE who they are. LE is staying very close lipped about anything they have or don't have.

Will the search be continued with the same intensity through Easter Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay