TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly Theory and by no means am I implicating anyone, but just a thought...

HB & her boyfriend have a lot of friends in common, including each others family members (makes sense especially in a small town). I'm wondering if one of these mutual people had a thing for HB, they would know her routine and the area around her house very well. The person approaches HB, has blood from something on his clothes and tells HB that they (perp and boyfriend/or possibly another mutual person) were hunting and someone got hurt. Grabs her by the arm and tells her to come quick...she follows him into the woods (things still on her). When she's in the woods and realizes that something is amiss she tries to go back to her house, he grabs her or hits her and she screams. I don't really have a theory as to what happened after that, or at least I don't think I really want to know. If the perp is a local my guess is he is trying to blend in and remain as "normal" as possible. I doubt he could keep her somewhere unnoticed.

I'm a little confused about the brother's claim that he assumed the person was HB's boyfriend, which would mean that the perp would have to have the same build as the boyfriend. I've seen the boyfriend's FB and he doesn't look that tall or that weight. I think the brother thought the person looked familiar but didn't really pay much attention. I think when he was questioned he knew the person was familiar, but wasn't sure who and just took a guess at the boyfriend.

ALL JMO!!!

orginally posted by snowinmemphis:
I can't say why except maybe I've been thinking and talking to my friends too long, but I am really thinking they need to do a little more searching on 13 that comes through Lobelville.
Prime prime area for caching.JMO and I need coffee badly

I have never heard of geocaching until I read the link posted here today...
what stuck out for me was reading about how to geo find the treasure with gps and how to be careful when walking out in the woods and thick brush (paraphrasing here). I, too, have read that the area is high in geocaching.

Could HB be a "treasure" in some sick kind of way???? are there sick people out there who could and would do something like this??? Are there any expert geocaching peeps on this board? If so, it couldn't hurt to sleuth the zipcode and the posters...

Forget the coffee, I need a straight shot of TN moonshine! (which I have by the way)...Went to TN 7 years ago on a business trip and one of my professional colleagues had a mason jar ready for me to pickup on my way back through the state. That baby puts off a blue flame when stricken with a match, lol. :crazy:

Stay strong Holly. These fine TN peeps won't rest until they bring you home!

Or through rubbing her face against something or manipulating her facial muscles she may have been able to loosen the duct tape. So he tears it off and adheres another piece to her at the roadway? Just thinkin' that's all.

LOL think away think away lol
thats what im doing lol
My brain is fried!

I am not disputing the tape coming off, I am wondering why no trace of blood on it?

ggg
I can help on the geocaching front.
I wouldn't call it "high" in geocaches at all. There are places where they are literally a tenth of a mile apart (the minimum distance required by GC).

I am not disputing the tape coming off, I am wondering why no trace of blood on it?

Who found the tape? That tape looks brand new and unused. I have tried to pull off a piece of tape and it gets crinkled and creased... Nothing there to show that.

Who found the tape? That tape looks brand new and unused. I have tried to pull off a piece of tape and it gets crinkled and creased... Nothing there to show that.

I agree and if it is from her, does it have skin cells, or makeup or lipstick or blood on it? No just blond hair has been reported, so if any of the other stuff is on it, they will know if it came from her and if she has been hurt. If not, things are not as they seem.

searchers it was out near where the lunch thing was. It has blonde hairs on it.
So it has been said lol

I agree and if it is from her, does it have skin cells, or makeup or lipstick or blood on it? No just blond hair has been reported, so if any of the other stuff is on it, they will know if it came from her and if she has been hurt. If not, things are not as they seem.

exactly!

Could HB be a "treasure" in some sick kind of way???? are there sick people out there who could and would do something like this??? Are there any expert geocaching peeps on this board? If so, it couldn't hurt to sleuth the zipcode and the posters...
----------
Interesting you should ask that. I was in a support group several weeks ago, before this happened, and one of the members is a geocacher. I had told him previously that I am interested in studying cases of missing persons. He asked that question: Do you think that someone could be sick enough to use a person or body as a geocaching object? He said that would be an interesting crime novel.

But like I said earlier, Carlie Brucia was led by the arm by the perp. in that case, around that car wash in FL. I think she was in a state of shock and fear. And who knows what else.

I was trying to remember that poor girl's name. Carlie. I thought of her too, in this case, and recalled the gas station surveillance tape of Carlie being led by her abductor, with a look of confusion and fear on her face. In that case, I think he told he she was in trouble for something, and that she needed to come with him. Carlie was younger than Holly, and would have been the age where adults would still be quite an authority to her, so she went along with what he said. I'm not saying it's the same. I'm just saying, it goes to show that people sometimes make very poor decisions when they are caught off guard/surprised/don't take the time to think something through.

Possibly Theory and by no means am I implicating anyone, but just a thought...

HB & her boyfriend have a lot of friends in common, including each others family members (makes sense especially in a small town). I'm wondering if one of these mutual people had a thing for HB, they would know her routine and the area around her house very well. The person approaches HB, has blood from something on his clothes and tells HB that they (perp and boyfriend/or possibly another mutual person) were hunting and someone got hurt. Grabs her by the arm and tells her to come quick...she follows him into the woods (things still on her). When she's in the woods and realizes that something is amiss she tries to go back to her house, he grabs her or hits her and she screams. I don't really have a theory as to what happened after that, or at least I don't think I really want to know. If the perp is a local my guess is he is trying to blend in and remain as "normal" as possible. I doubt he could keep her somewhere unnoticed.

I'm a little confused about the brother's claim that he assumed the person was HB's boyfriend, which would mean that the perp would have to have the same build as the boyfriend. I've seen the boyfriend's FB and he doesn't look that tall or that weight. I think the brother thought the person looked familiar but didn't really pay much attention. I think when he was questioned he knew the person was familiar, but wasn't sure who and just took a guess at the boyfriend.

ALL JMO!!!

this sort of scenario is where im at with this... BUT what im reserving judgement about is what the brother actually saw. did he see :

1. holly walking WITH/ALONG side a man?

2. holly in FRONT of a man?

3. holly BEHIND a man?

to me it would really go a long way in helping to form a theory. along with about 20 other things that are being withheld from the public...lol

I am a very logical person in the way I look at things and events. I try to image me doing some of the actions it takes to accomplish some of the things we are reading about. So he had no car, but he had pre-cut duct tape in his jacket? in his hand and was waiting for her? See I don't see him with a roll of it and asking her to wait as he cuts off a piece to keep her quiet after he hits her in the face and draws blood. I am not being snarky here, I am just trying to see how this plays out with what they are being told and what they are finding.

----------
Interesting you should ask that. I was in a support group the several weeks ago, before this happened, and one of the members is a geocacher. I had told him previously that I am interested in studying cases of missing persons. He asked that question: Do you think that someone could be sick enough to use a person or body as a geocaching object? He said that would be an interesting crime novel.

That would most certainly not qualify as a geocache and is a rather disturbing thing to say. There are people who have tattoo'd travel bug id's onto their body though, which is a whole other part of GC.
I really can't see it, but what do I know.

searchers it was out near where the lunch thing was. It has blonde hairs on it.
So it has been said lol

I understand that it is fact that it was found during a search.. I just wonder who "came upon" it. From all of the pictures I have seen of Holly, she wears a lot of make up and looking at the close ups, there is nothing but 3 or 4 hairs on the tape.

From a person, who does not hunt, to another, do you use duct tape at all, after a kill?

We have picture of duct tape on the ground where it was found. Is there a picture of the lunchbox or other things found on the ground where they are found?

I feel like something is very off here and I have felt it from the beginning but I read a lot here and most things are not what we think in the end. So I hope Holly is alive, and she is found soon and I hope the family holds up until this is over. I just can't make sense of the events in my own little mind.... night!

Have to go to dinner but will continue to pray for Holly to be strong throughout the night.

I understand that it is fact that it was found during a search.. I just wonder who "came upon" it. From all of the pictures I have seen of Holly, she wears a lot of make up and looking at the close ups, there is nothing but 3 or 4 hairs on the tape.

From a person, who does not hunt, to another, do you use duct tape at all, after a kill?

Probably before, ask Casey Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members