TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did they clearly state this? I don't recall anyone from LE stating that they knew for a fact she she entered the woods or where the entry and exit point was. I know someone gave a presser talking about an entry point but I'm pretty sure that comment was proceded by a mention that they were basing this off of CB's eyewitness account of where he saw HB being led into the woods and not because they had physical evidence of where she entered the woods. I think their entire search has been based off of very little evidence and mostly CB's account of what happened. IMO

It was an eye witness report. It's all they have to go on. If it weren't for that, Holly would be just another person who disappeared into nowhere. Thank God we do have that eye witness statement.

O.K. guys, I have a description of the perp.
5'10 to 6 ft tall, aprox. 200 lbs., wearing camo clothing.
I drew a scetch, but don't know how to post it, I'll describe what he looks like.
5'10" to 6 ft tall aprox. 200 lbs wearing camo clothing.

This investigation is like taking a step into the twilight zone....IMO....nothing, nothing, nothing makes any sense from the beginning until now.
My mind is going to a crazy place, because I just thought of a very weird scenario.
Just imagine, for a reason unknown to us, Holly wanted to run away from it all. She confided in her brother and they came up with a plan. He called 911 and the rest is history....it was too late for him to take it back for whatever reason.
Because we don't really know about people's lives, not even our next door neighbors.
I'm sorry, just had to put this in even though it makes no sense, but I wish it did because then Holly would be alive. MOO

TBI is quoted as saying there is no way this is a hoax.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...is-is-no-hoax-searchers-needed-tue-75k-reward

How does anyone have a sketch of a guy that was only seen from the back?

In my opinion, if a suspect is not identified soon, LE does have some sort of responsibility to let the community know something...is there a serial offender on the loose or do they simply not know yet? If they want to say it is "isolated to Holly", what makes them say that? Hailey Dunn was "national" for a little while, as was Kyron, but those cases are never discussed by national media at all now and it won't be long before Holly's case isn't either, if nothing is forthcoming. Media needs something to report, besides we still can't find her.

O.K. guys, I have a description of the perp.
5'10 to 6 ft tall, aprox. 200 lbs., wearing camo clothing.
I drew a scetch, but don't know how to post it, I'll describe what he looks like.
5'10" to 6 ft tall aprox. 200 lbs wearing camo clothing.

That describes a lot of people. Do you know anything about the facial characteristics etc of this person?

That describes a lot of people. Do you know anything about the facial characteristics etc of this person?

Nope, and apparently this is what LE has to go on.
Hence no sketch released to the public.
This is what their witness saw, this is what we and LE have to go on.

In my opinion, if a suspect is not identified soon, LE does have some sort of responsibility to let the community know something...is there a serial offender on the loose or do they simply not know yet? If they want to say it is "isolated to Holly", what makes them say that? Hailey Dunn was "national" for a little while, as was Kyron, but those cases are never discussed by national media at all now and it won't be long before Holly's case isn't either, if nothing is forthcoming. Media needs something to report, besides we still can't find her.

ITA

They need to say something.

A couple of problems I am seeing here. We do not bring anything to this forum without links please. MSM. Reading it elsewhere is not an allowed source. Bring an acceptable link.

Locals on WS have to be verified to ensure that they are who they say they are. That doesn't happen on other sites in all cases. The only local information allowed here on WS without an MSM link is from our Verified Locals.

Also, do not discuss what other posters are doing. If rumor is being brought here alert to the post.... We can't catch it all. But discussing that other posters are bringing rumor to this forum, or how other posters are acting is against our rules.

Thanks.

I think it's because she didn't get a good enough look at him.

could be.... but if someone grab my arm on my property I going to be looking him right in the eyes. Yes I be scarce but I know I be looking at him.

I be knowing eye color for sure. Not enough info! LE said that she did file report. I would love to see that police report:waitasec:

Organizers encourage teams on foot to return. Less than 100 have registered, reports say. #teamholly

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

Hopefully that number will pick up a little. People are getting worn out by now.
The family might want to consider going on a show to talk about Holly to keep interest sparked. I know it must be hard on them but it's the only thing going to keep Holly's name out there is the family's vigilance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆