TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
One could assume they know who and where this guy is...
which of course does not make for good news for Holly, if he is where he usually is and has been for some time now.

Clint only saw the guy from the back, no visual of the guy's face, at all. I think they've released everything Clint was able to tell them.

Oh, I didn't realize he only saw him from the back. I just can't help thinking there's information they could release that would help. This all reminds me of the Brianna Dennison case. Her murder was solved because the police released the information about the underwear left at the scene (which I think normally police would not divulge). The murderer's girlfriend's best friend alerted police to him. A random person paying attention to information released by the police saved the lives of countless women.

I know there was some speculation that the brother may have worn contacts and didn't have them in at the time he saw Holly being led/dragged away. But if he could see enough to know he was wearing camouflage, then I'm guessing he could see well enough without his contacts anyway.

Knowing what hair color or style would help.

I think he got a quick look at someone who appeared to be her boyfriend and didn't think much more of it until later. He may not have noticed details like hair or whatnot from a distance. MOO

Yes, but I think that if that man had some features significantly different than Holly's boyfriend (much higher, shorter, thinner, fatter, very long hair, or something like that), brother's brain wouldn't send him that message "Hey, there walks Holly with her bf". KWIM?

If they're searching Hwy 641, it looks like they are still concentrating their efforts north of Holly's house. Looking at Hollye's map, it looks like they're still moving progressively north in the searches.

After some thought, I'm beginning to reevaluate my position on this case. I think I've been ignoring some signs because I went with my first gut impression and haven't been open minded. And that's all I can say about that.

Prayers for Holly's family, Holly and the searchers.

If they're searching Hwy 641, it looks like they are still concentrating their efforts north of Holly's house. Looking at Hollye's map, it looks like they're still moving progressively north in the searches.

I noticed that also, and am curious if they have someone in mind who lives in that area or would've traveled north, as opposed to any other direction such as east/west off I-40 that they could be searching instead? :waitasec:

Hmmmm......I'm kind of re-thinking this Sullivan abduction attempt and whether it relates to Holly's abduction :waitasec:. HS described her perp as tall & skinny. She mentioned on her FB he was maybe 6'. Clint describes the guy as 5'10"-6' 200 lbs. The guy Clint saw doesn't sound like he was skinny. I'm not 100% ready to rule out the cases being connected but it may be the perps in both cases aren't in the same weight range.

I was looking through the fabulous AmandaReckonwith archive and if you click on the "view all" option then scroll down very near the bottom of the page.....you will see several photos of Holly and her current boyfriend (as far as we know he is). I'm not sure where the photos were obtained from but am wondering if a "not too long ago boyfriend/ex" has had access to those photos as well.....Facebook maybe??? Could seeing the photos of Holly looking so happy with a new guy have driven an ex to the point of doing the unthinkable???

It made my chest feel tight looking at all the wonderful pictures of Holly and knowing the situation she's in now.....sigh. But WOW.....what a million dollar smile she has!!! You can just tell from her pictures that she's as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside!!!

After some thought, I'm beginning to reevaluate my position on this case. I think I've been ignoring some signs because I went with my first gut impression and haven't been open minded. And that's all I can say about that.

Prayers for Holly's family, Holly and the searchers.

Just curious, what signs would you be referring to? There really hasn't been much information released to the public other than a man in camo leading her away. Not much for us to think about.

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

Will Nunley
Volunteer: this new discovery is powering heightened search efforts for another day.

Will Nunley
Source: a 'significant' item was recovered by volunteers within the past 12 hours.

Will Nunley
Source: mother wished to speak to volunteers in person, but it was said to be too emotionally challenging.

Will Nunley
THP: volunteer center will remain open for at least tomorrow, 100 volunteers are requested.

Will Nunley
Breaking: The mother of Holly Bobo says she wishes she could come and hug everyone. She understands that people have to work tomorrow.

Poor mother! I can't even imagine what she is going through. I don't even want to imagine. What a nice thing for her to say though in her time of grief, she gives comfort to others...

Surely there have to be more clues to the "camo man," too.

Was he wearing a hat? If so, what did it look like? If he wasn't wearing a hat, then we should have a report of approx. what his hair looked like? Was it brown and shaggy, or short and blond? A mullet? A buzz cut? Even from the back, these details would be helpful.

Logically, you should be able to infer some things. Like, the guy probably didn't have long hair or CB wouldn't have mistaken him for her bf. Of course, eyewitnesses are also notoriously unreliable. If 5 people witness the same crime, you may get widely different descriptions of the perp. If all they have to go on is based on one brief look at the back of his head, it might not be at all useful.

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Authorities will not disclose the item discovered. #hollybobo

willnunley Will Nunley
Volunteer: this new discovery is powering heightened search efforts for another day. #hollybobo
1 minute ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Source: a 'significant' item was recovered by volunteers within the past 12 hours. #hollybobo

REMINDER:

If you're copying something from Twitter, even if the link has been included in the threads 1,000 times, you still have to include a link!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member