TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searches called off at least until Wednesday tells me not exactly hot on a trail, storm or no storm, just my opinion, obviously...

This is severe weather.....we get bad bad storms here. I looked out my front door this afternoon and watched a funnel cloud form over the houses across the street. They have to cancel the searches, hot trail or not in this type of weather for the safety of all.

Hmmm that good point:waitasec:

I would say that that depends on how close to her car she was when she was accosted. If she had a ways to walk (from house to garage), she might have had them in a pocket. Also, in a earlier post, it was reported that one of the items they are asking people to look for are car keys.

Did they find something else besides what was mentioned yesterday (that they wouldn't say lol) or is it the same old, same old?

No, I think this is something else that they found and not the other thing that they found. Im not really sure if this thing is the thing that they have beeen looking for, because, I havent really heard what that thing is yet. Did that clarify it a little for you??

Not sure under what scenario the phone would have been there awhile if her lunchbag was found in a different area.

Why couldn't all of her items have been disposed of the very first day, in different locales? That would not be entirely original. In fact, it is what I would do, while wearing gloves of course, if I had the inclination to commit such a crime.

The only "game changer" type-thing I can think of is something with the perp's name or photo on it...anything belonging to Holly I have a hard time seeing how it could lead to her...

The only "game changer" type-thing I can think of is something with the perp's name or photo on it...anything belonging to Holly I have a hard time seeing how it could lead to her...

Unless somehow she took a pic of him with her phone before throwing it out.

:ufo:
No, I think this is something else that they found and not the other thing that they found. Im not really sure if this thing is the thing that they have beeen looking for, because, I havent really heard what that thing is yet. Did that clarify it a little for you??

:ufo: LOL

Not sure under what scenario the phone would have been there awhile if her lunchbag was found in a different area.

I think he just tossed the stuff in as many locations as he could. JMO

Why couldn't all of her items have been disposed of the very first day, in different locales? That would not be entirely original. In fact, it is what I would do, while wearing gloves of course, if I had the inclination to commit such a crime.

That would increase your odds of being spotted or the items being found.

Why not just keep the items with her? (Not to mean let her have them.)

Whats amazing to me is that no news agency is even getting any solid "leaks" of information. I have never seen this before. Someone always gets atleast solid leaks of info.

I would hate to be a NG reporter on scene. Then, on air her ask me what I know, and I say " nothing much, but, they found something and aint got a clue as to what all they found". She would tear that butt up on air.

This whole investigation seems to be taking place in The Conditional Land of Could and Might.

TBI director said he hopes that this item "will give us a huge piece of that puzzle"

I am personally taking this as some good news

Could this mean that they now know he is driving around in a vehicle and may have headed for the interstate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80