TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do all of you think about the "Things are NOT as they appear?"
That has me thinking. Something is way off no APB on anyone or anything.
No suspects, No body (which is good).And most important NO INFO LOL

Im lost!

Oh and seeing all those ppl on hands and knees i think they should have given them all gloves to wear. you dont know what in that stuff on the side of the road!

It seems to me Hollys thread has lost alot of its followers!

Law enforcement spent Tuesday following leads in the search for Holly Lynn Bobo.

Due to the threat of severe weather, authorities suspended the search by volunteers Tuesday and will remain the only ones searching for Bobo at least through today.

The focus of the search continues to be on the northern end of Decatur County where volunteers recovered an item on Sunday.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110427/NEWS25/104270305

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

hope the weather gets better soon! Just reading Will's tweets from last night and decatur county (parsons) had a lot of tornado activity last night..

stay safe peeps!

I was watching on the weather channell here in florida we have hurricanes but heck ya have days to out run it Not a tornado... Id dig a cellar in my yard LOL

I still wonder how many of those dirt roads off 5 Forks Road they've really fully explored, looking for a kind of a cave in the middle of the road....a 'cave' with rocks around it?

An abandoned mine? Seems a road would lead up to a mine, rather than a cave.

Though there hasn't been an "APB" ... an Amber Alert is basically the same thing by a new name. I don't see the lack of an "APB" as something we should take note of.

I do think their continued focus on this one area of the county is interesting. If she is alive (and I hope with all my heart that she is) and in this area then that should be found in short order because this isn't a massive geographical area we're talking about.

I wonder almost constantly why they are so convinced she's still in the county. It seems the perps first move would be to get the heck out of dodge.

So what do you think will happend today!

things are not as they appear ! what the heck does tha tmean?

Though there hasn't been an "APB" ... an Amber Alert is basically the same thing by a new name. I don't see the lack of an "APB" as something we should take note of.

I do think their continued focus on this one area of the county is interesting. If she is alive (and I hope with all my heart that she is) and in this area then that should be found in short order because this isn't a massive geographical area we're talking about.

I wonder almost constantly why they are so convinced she's still in the county. It seems the perps first move would be to get the heck out of dodge.

There was NO amber alert.

LOL believe me this room gave me my lesson on this amber alert lol

there was a radio alert but thats all.

Yes i dont understand that either. I mean come on if its a local guy then they know who he is,,, then why not release his pic and auto info?

I would think he would be long gone.

Unless he took her he hid her he is out of the state but maybe has left clues for them to find her... Maybe Easter when the Bobo's left their home to thanks the searchers they were actually dropping off a randsom... after their little outing
the sheet hit the fan.

Wow wait a second,,,,

What about this!!!!!

What if its someoen she went out with ok hes upset, wants to talk to her. he leads her into the wood ok takes her to a place they can talk. He does not care if she misses school... He has NO idea the police were called. all of a sudden its on the news the radio, Cops all over looking for her. NOw he is a kidnapper hes afraid......hes afriad to turn himself in. Maybe he hasnt a great record and dosent want to go to jail for kidnapping.

he hides her and maybe gives himself long enuff to get out of state and says he will call when he is gone and tell LE where they can find her?

Good morning folks. I'm thinking that folks dealing with the storms and aftermath coupled with few significant official updates is reason posters seems to have dropped-off. I believe every possible scenario has been offered, discussed/debated, and rehashed over the past days - maybe folks are kinda getting burned-out over the seeming lack of movement. I do think LE has more info (than we know) and are working a strategy. Many WS posters have devoted long hours to discussions and posting (esp. folks in Scan Thread -THANKS).
Lets hope & pray that.... today will be the day.

Can I get a link to the scanner thread for this case, please.

I can't find it again. :-| Again. I'm easily lost. :)

Also, on the Amber Alert, why do all of the news stories from the day of and day after her abduction say so
Ethnic to the effect of "Amber Alert Issued for Country Singers Cousin, Abducted from Home"?

Well if I've learned one thing it is that camo isn't worn across the nation as it is here in the south, lol. My husband doesn't even hunt anymore and we have all kinds of camo pants, shirts, hats, gloves, netting, ...I don't think he has any camo duct tape now that I think about it. I'm sitting here with a pink John Deere camo blanket across my lap, lol. In the south, Camo is as common as blue jeans. And you know you're a Bubba if you bring your newborn baby boy home in camo---seriously, some people do!

Truer words were never spoken! When we moved to NC, I quickly learned that camo seemed to be standard issue and not just while one is hunting. There's always a camo option when you're buying your little boys clothes. Sometimes it's not just pants, but the whoooole outfit, head to toe camo, and that's just a trip to the store. Not everyone dresses that way, no. We don't own any camo, but it's more of a cultural thing than anything. Not at all unusual and to be expected at any time.

One additional THANKS I want to post is a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to the mods; your management of the site is appreciated and makes WS the place to go for up-to-date information and facts. Your gentle correction (and firm too when needed) makes this a quality site.
We are hearing the weather alert radios sounding now in GA -storms are marching our way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buybuyavto