TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Carla,guess we're neighbors..this whole area is USF...I think Holley goes to what we call a satellite campus.

Cool small world! Even USF's satillites are big. But I know what they are talking about now. Its like that online university out near the fair grounds. Few buildings and single parking lot.

I am thinking whatever this signficant find was on Sunday pointed them to look at a specific person, in looking into this they find that he/she went to school at this campus. Talked to administrators/other students and LE finds that this person has a habit of parking in the same spot, chewing gum, eating a specific candy (peppermint), sunflower seeds or what ever, so they go to the school and look for items that may relate to this person to possibly match DNA found elswhere..

GG just posted that it is smaller than some people's houses... (just up thread) it is a satellite campus for the tennessee tech. center

It is actually a satellite for UT Martin. If you look up UT Martin there might be a picture of it on there. It's called the Parsons campus.

What is the significant find was a note as tiny as it may be that simply says "John Doe" and Holly Bobo here 4/18/11 or some other date

well, I dunno about everyone else but ... that's bigger than my house.

LOL I was just trying to get the scale down from a big university. It looks much smaller in person. And it says 19,000 square feet. I don't know where it is. They must have included the parking lot.

I'm sure this has been discussed but I have not had time to catch up on all the threads. I read on Sunday that LE have 24 hour guards at the Bobo residence. My questions is this. Is this standard procedure? Does LE have any reason to believe this perp will come back and harm others in her family?

Cool small world! Even USF's satillites are big. But I know what they are talking about now. Its like that online university out near the fair grounds. Few buildings and single parking lot.

There is only one building to it. I think it has 3 or 4 classrooms plus the labs and administrative offices, breakroom, bathrooms, etc.

LOL I was just trying to get the scale down from a big university. It looks much smaller in person. And it says 19,000 square feet. I don't know where it is. They must have included the parking lot.

:giggle:

Duh. Re-reading you know WHERE it is, but not the 19,000 sq ft, is that what you mean? Hello Ms. Literal...

That first link you provided is City Hall. Classes were held there until the new building was completed.

I'm sure this has been discussed but I have not had time to catch up on all the threads. I read on Sunday that LE have 24 hour guards at the Bobo residence. My questions is this. Is this standard procedure? Does LE have any reason to believe this perp will come back and harm others in her family?

I have heard of this in severeal cases, but I wouldn't call them "guards" I would say LE presence at the home. Not neccasarily to protect from perps but to protect from MSM

I am thinking whatever this signficant find was on Sunday pointed them to look at a specific person, in looking into this they find that he/she went to school at this campus. Talked to administrators/other students and LE finds that this person has a habit of parking in the same spot, chewing gum, eating a specific candy (peppermint), sunflower seeds or what ever, so they go to the school and look for items that may relate to this person to possibly match DNA found elswhere..

I agree with this, I believe they are attempting to match DNA to either the blood evidence at the house, or items like a cigarette butt they may have recovered....if the perp smoked/dipped he could have very easily left DNA evidence at the spot he was watching her from the woods...habits like that tend to pick up when you are nervous, so perhaps he was careless, and now they are trying to find overlaps of where his and Hollys paths may have crossed, or where he frequents. What would be really nice is if the person smoked an unusual brand, or something like clove cigarettes, since it would r easier to narrow down who that person is.

Duh. Re-reading you know WHERE it is, but not the 19,000 sq ft, is that what you mean? Hello Ms. Literal...

First time I have laughed out loud today! Yeah like I don't know where the 19,000 square feet is. Unless there is storage you cannot access. And include the parking lot. It's not that big.

First time I have laughed out loud today! Yeah like I don't know where the 19,000 square feet is. Unless there is storage you cannot access. And include the parking lot. It's not that big.

Glad I could do you the favor of the laugh! LOL maybe they have a basement? Heck, our old house was doubled in square footage if you included the basement!

It does look like you have to deliberately drive IN to the campus, though, the parking lot is not up at the road?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz