TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting paranoid. Whenever I post an idea, no one hits "thanks." Perhaps I am invisible. Perhaps my ideas stink. LOL!

We aren't saying thanks to this to agree your "ideas stink"! Just that we like your posts in general!! :):floorlaugh:

LOL...even weak sleuths need love :blowkiss: and validation!

Back on track, I'm just at a loss. Does this case seem strange or what? So little information to work with.....and no visible results. I'm really ready for em to find her!

It's not the person or the post that gets me to hit the 'thank you button'...sometimes I just read the posts and don't thank anyone....Yes, I think we're all ready for some closure on this case.

We aren't saying thanks to this to agree your "ideas stink"! Just that we like your posts in general!! :):floorlaugh:

HaHa.....I am simply posting to make everyone else's posts look more intelligent and knowledgeable. That's my job.

Much like when you have a person heavier than you stand next to you in a photo. You still weigh 200lbs...but you look smaller next to the other guy. hehe

:waitasec: The guy's an idiot if he's trying to negotiate a lesser charge than kidnapping assuming Holly is alive and well. I don't know why but that makes me laugh thinking about it......what "charge" would be acceptable to him I wonder and make him turn over Holly and give himself up? He should be happy ALL he's gonna be charged with is kidnapping at this point.....again, assuming she's alive and well.

Sorry Emma.....not trying to be snarky at all.....it just struck me as funny for some reason :D

well I have to agree, he's not a rocket scientist.

IF (big if) this is the situation and they are negotiating, they are negotiating with a crazy person and I'm pretty sure they don't have to honor any terms they just have to convince the guy he's gonna win.

Unless the kidnapper has lawyered up remotely...

Wouldn't that be weird?

ack. I've had too much Kool-Aid.

OT: for those of you following the Krista Dittmeyer case, her body was found today in a pond near her abandoned car. Such a sad ending, but I'm glad they were able to find her so quickly. Wish we could find Holly now, who I am hoping is still alive.

I am glad that they found Krista also even though I wish it were a different outcome. I have been to Mt.Cranmore many times and up in that area. Another sad one but at least the family knows.

OT: for those of you following the Krista Dittmeyer case, her body was found today in a pond near her abandoned car. Such a sad ending, but I'm glad they were able to find her so quickly. Wish we could find Holly now, who I am hoping is still alive.

RIP Krista. :(

I bet it was a snowmaking pond. Ugh. I've skied there. That's why I can hardly read that thread. So sad. And I can picture it vividly.

Thank you for the update.

Any remote chance that this young lady staged this to get out of exams? I don't mean any disrespect or offense at all but I was just wondering. I've seen people get all sorts of psychosomatic issues and mental health issues around final exam times, and midterms.

Any remote chance that this young lady staged this to get out of exams? I don't mean any disrespect or offense at all but I was just wondering. I've seen people get all sorts of psychosomatic issues and mental health issues around final exam times, and midterms.

No, no just no! I know what you mean...but no!

Emma I believe it was the snow making pond.

sbm
Unless the kidnapper has lawyered up remotely...

Wouldn't that be weird?

ack. I've had too much Kool-Aid.
I think I've been :drink: too much myself. I probably shouldn't admit this BUT.....since you brought it up......the thought has crossed my mind a few times that the perp may have lawyered up already. Is it possible that's where the phone tip came from.....I wonder :confused:.

:eek:

I'm gonna vote no.

:cow:

I can't believe you said that. I have to call my kids now. It's the last week of classes for both of them. Don't want them getting any ideas...want them to know that if it's that rough they can just call mama and have a good cry.

RIP Krista. :(

I bet it was a snowmaking pond. Ugh. I've skied there. That's why I can hardly read that thread. So sad. And I can picture it vividly.

Thank you for the update.

It was a snowmaking pond

I don't get that feel

Absolutely not! No way!

News channel 3 Memphis just reported that investigators are getting closer.....members of the family as well as others close to the family have had their finger and palm prints taken.

You know what? I really need more on this. :waiting:

I mean, are those two sentences related to each other?

Or just random info. :crazy:

Why do these men always have to kill these women. Every day its another one
when will it stop. Im going to carry my pepper spray from now on it wont do me any good in my drawer.

I think instead of Phys Ed in school we need to teACH our girls self defense.
How to get away and how to survive... Kick scream fight scratch.

I was always told to drop down on the ground kick scream they cant carry ya and will run away, make noise and alot of it.... never ever let the guy take ya..

Ugh its all just so upsetting...

I've been wondering about that myself. This does seem to have shifted to the possibility that LE are now in contact with the perp(s), he/they have proven that she is alive with the Sunday find, so now it's a matter of how to get him/them to either release her or for them to find her first.

Question is, who could this person or persons be that have brought in so many LE agencies right from the beginning, 24 hr protection for the family and that reward from the governor based on something LE told him at the beginning? We know they got a lot more information from the brother than what we've heard. And the cousin indicated that we didn't know the whole story.

And of course, all the silence and secrecy?

MOO

Well, this has probably already been mentioned, but, I am finding it difficult to keep up with all the speculation in Holly's case, but, Kamille, your post finally connected all the dots for me.

Ransom Note.

Maybe proof of Holly being alive.

I really, really wondered about the 24 hour security and of course the Reward $.

I hope Holly is reunited with her family real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675