TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this article is okay to post being from the Examiner. It has some info on James E. Nickell, the SO that has been arrested for stalking two 19 year olds.

snipped, it's down a ways on this page

Update on local sex offender, Jason Everett Nickell

A source, who wishes to remain anonymous, reported Tuesday that a local auto body shop manager remembered Jason Everett Nickell came to their shop in Jackson asking to have a vehicle totaled just days after Holly went missing.

The source said that the following day Nickell’s wife allegedly came to the shop to remove items from the vehicle. Nickell’s marital status has not been confirmed.

more

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...n-3-week-wrap-up-we-re-not-giving-up-on-holly

Excuse my ignorance but how are cars totaled? Are they stripped down, put in a crusher, what? Where do they go? When travelling down south, I can remember passing by large lots of what looked to be wrecked cars. Is this something that is done right away upon request or can that car be found intact today?

I hope this article is okay to post being from the Examiner. It has some info on James E. Nickell, the SO that has been arrested for stalking two 19 year olds.

A source, who wishes to remain anonymous, reported Tuesday that a local auto body shop manager remembered Jason Everett Nickell came to their shop in Jackson asking to have a vehicle totaled just days after Holly went missing.

The source said that the following day Nickell’s wife allegedly came to the shop to remove items from the vehicle. Nickell’s marital status has not been confirmed.

more

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...n-3-week-wrap-up-we-re-not-giving-up-on-holly

Wow, and he fits with the 'new, improved' height/weight description.

I know it has been reported there were two dogs at the Bobo home.
I think one was a retriever and the other was a smaller dog.
Someone have the link?
I still don't believe this perp is a real local. I believe he is living off the grid and will not be missed in the community.
JMO

Most dogs will bark when a stranger approaches. Now that I've seen where Holly's car may have been parked, whoever was there may have gone undetected by the dogs. I've been wondering about that.

If I lived there, I'd have a German Sheppard for sure.

I think the perp may have actually befriended the dogs. In other words, he had that much time. Perhaps that explains the blood found. Maybe he had been feeding small animals he had trapped to the dogs?
It makes no sense to me at all that he is a local but hasn't been caught. If Holly were dead her body would have been found.
There is definitely a reason that LE is continuing to look for a LIVE Holly.
I believe this perp intends to keep her alive.
In all honesty, statistics do not support my belief.
However faith does. Faith in the feelings of the locals and in LE here in TN.
JMO

I'm not so sure. I think the use of the word "carport" is just semantics at this point. I personally wouldn't refer to either of the areas as a carport. I would simply say garage even if it didn't have a door. I have also seen others say they reference a carport as what I would refer to as a "driveway". The area where you would park outside of the garage. I think the terminology varies greatly by where one lives. To me, a carport has a covered top with 4 legs coming down, open air on the sides. Not saying it's right or wrong, again semantics.

In both the photos I'm referring to, both structures seem to be without a garage door, so according to MIL info, either would be consistent with what she was told by her daughter in law. Both of the areas as well seem to have gravel up to them.

Here's a photo where you can see there is also gravel up to what might be the carport on the back side of the house. The white car would be sitting in front of the carport.

BoboAerial.jpg

Here's the other photo that I believe also shows a "carport" (garage) on the backside of the house, in addition to the building at the property line. If you look closely, you can see the frame of the carport on the right hand side, inside appears to be black which one could assume means that it did not have a garage door either.

bobohouse.jpg

Photos from here: http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Holly Bobo -TN-/

Could it be that these two work vehicles are parked in the back building? I can't tell the scale of the garage so don't know if thinking the white one would fit is silly or not.

That Nickell guy sure fits the profile, not just physically, but stalking college-age girls, etc. If the part about taking a car in to to a garage to be "totaled" is really true, that is pretty interesting too. I am sure he is or has been looked at every which way as far as Holly goes, but I wonder if he has been actually ruled out?

That Nickell guy sure fits the profile, not just physically, but stalking college-age girls, etc. If the part about taking a car in to to a garage to be "totaled" is really true, that is pretty interesting too. I am sure he is or has been looked at every which way as far as Holly goes, but I wonder if he has been actually ruled out?

If it him wouldn't it have been confirmed by now?
I believe it was said by TBI that "the SO" mentioned in the Jackson Sun had been cleared?
JMO

more

This guy really stands out. He stalked girls in a blue car but wanted a green truck detroyed? Said he lives 3 doors down from the Bobo's? Somethuing isn't right here.

Seems fairly obvious... almost like someone they'd watch to see what he does.

While I can't critcize LE, throughout these theads I've suggested 2 possible POI's and supported 2 others as possible POI's as my fellow sleuthers have perceptively arrived at. We have not heard that any of these persons have been cleared.

My only guess is that these people are being surveilled at this time. I just pray to our Lord that it is not too late for Holly, and this person will break and reveal where she is, or she will be able to escape, somehow.

I am going back to the case of Dru Sjodin in ND, MN. The perp. was a level 3 sex offender released to the area, who had apparently had past repressed anger against beautiful blond coeds. He stalked her.

This sex offender was able to kidnap, commit murder and conceal her body in his comfort zone--that is, in a place where he used to live as a child. That "zone" was not searched until the following spring when a P.I. did some research, discovered that the sex offender had lived in a house that had burned down on the property, and decided to check it out himself. It was then that her body was discovered in a drainage ditch in the area and the truth unraveled.

The national sex offender data base is named after Dru Sjodin. I am here because of Dru and my own victimization.

Where is Holly?

I wish LE would release the names of those cleared.

What kind of reputation does the Examiner have? Has this been reported anywhere else? Sure makes one think. Is $300,000 a high bail amount for
the crimes that he's already been accused of?

From the camo discussion yesterday, I was just thinking. It could be BOTH
desert camo and dessert camo if the jacket was thrown over a bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream that you're not supposed to be eating.

Could it be that these two work vehicles are parked in the back building? I can't tell the scale of the garage so don't know if thinking the white one would fit is silly or not.

I believe the large white vehicle is most likely a TBI forensics truck.

What kind of reputation does the Examiner have? Has this been reported anywhere else? Sure makes one think. Is $300,000 a high bail amount for

desert camo and dessert camo if the jacket was thrown over a bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream that you're not supposed to be eating.

Google his name, and you'll bring up lots of news reports.

well okay then.

That's quite a bit of hearsay out of an auto garage. :yes:
hopefully, they've impounded that truck.
is the house 4 sale located 3 door down from the Bob's? anyone know?

Makes you wonder if they've got their man.

Anyone else hear this story about the RSO requesting his truck be destroyed by auto garage, or is this something "new" from that blog examiner?

"keep alert, search your property, think of Holly"

How would this RSO know Holly and be familiar with her schedule and her street? :waitasec:
Where did he work?

What else do we know about him? Where's his home in relation to Bobo's? In relation to Natchez?

Articles by Isabelle are always accurate and well-done; as far as I know, she is the only one from examiner allowed on here. If it by her, it is usually good info.

I don't recall LE ruling out Nickell, just mentioning him as a part of the investigation at the time of his arrest. Will look for the quote. He fits almost too well for Holly's case. If it is him, and he was looking to get rid of a car soon after, that is a really bad sign. If it is NOT him, who the H else is running around out there?

It is my opinion that it is desert camo, like our troops wear.
If it had not been laundered w/detergent, the camo isn't visible to nite vision.
I think we are dealing with someone with military/medical background.
And Holly is being kept in some type of bunker.
JMO

Articles by Isabelle are always accurate and well-done; as far as I know, she is the only one from examiner allowed on here. If it by her, it is usually good info.

I'd beg to differ but, as it will not help bring Holly home, I'll hold my tongue.

I'd beg to differ but, as it will not help bring Holly home, I'll hold my tongue.

OK, I was just going off of what Tricia, I believe, said at one time...no other info otherwise.

PS-You never disagree with me :) )

Heck I know a lot of auto garage owners in Jackson and even the Parsons area. Did I miss something?
Not saying this report isn't true. Would just love to know what shop it was.
Usually when having a car "totaled", it is because it has been damaged, such as in a wreck, beyond being repaired.
Or repairing the damage would cost more than the car is worth.
If you asked to have your car totaled, it would be to get the money for the scrap metal.
Hmmm.....and it's said to be a truck.
How would this fit with someone who was "washing" his vehicle obsessively?
Couriouser and couriouser....
I don't think LE are chasing their tails at all.
I just don't believe they have an ID on the perp yet.
With the blood and the lunch bag/tote being found, it seems to me that he isn't "on file".
I say keep looking for a "bunker". How many people though BinLaden was dead for years?
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member